2013 Summer Solstice Rhythm of Renewal Retreat – Bimini, Bahamas
I’m joyful to announce that our Bimini adventures of heart continue this year with a new 2013 summer retreat offering. If you missed our last retreat, this is an opportunity to join us for another breath-taking experience of a lifetime.
Please visit Bimini 12/21/12 – A Journey of the Heart for a taste of what you can look forward to this June and check out what others had to say about our December journey in the Testimonials section at the end of this post.
And for a visual sneak peek experience, here is a “day in the life” at The ARC and what it’s like swimming with wild dolphins:
To ensure your spot, as space is limited, please email email@example.com and BOOK NOW!
This is a retreat for souls ready to open their hearts profoundly, tap into a bit of magick, and realize their divinity. Whether you are new to Reiki, have already been through Reiki Level 1, are preparing to teach and want a refresher, or want to incorporate Reiki into your current healing practice, you will find this retreat to be supportive and timely in terms of the now.
We will also be journeying into practicing on deeper levels with practical applications and experiences to support your integrative healing journey, which will be inclusive of and beyond Reiki. Read more at the link: Integrative Healing & Reiki
The Atlantis Rejuvenation Center is sited on the magical island of Bimini in the Bahamas where you will find beautiful weather, crystal clear turquoise waters and wild playful dolphins surrounded by mystical Atlantean energies.
Don’t forget to register early so as not to miss out on your heart’s desires, as well as to take advantage of the pre-registration discount and our special discount on groups of more than one. You can also take advantage of both and DOUBLE the discounts! That’s an opportunity to save up to $200 on your journey of renewal. All details can be found below.
See you in paradise!
Summer Solstice Rhythm of Renewal Retreat – Bimini, Bahamas
Attune Yourself to the Cycles of the Natural World with Reiki, Raw Food, and Wild Dolphins
June 16th – 22nd 2013
Venue: ARC – Atlantis Rejuvenation Center
Limited space so don’t hesitate to follow your heart!
Enjoy 6 FULL days and 6 nights immersed in the natural wonders of you and one of the most beautiful and powerfully transformative spots on Earth while we celebrate and honor the Summer Solstice.
PLUS now we’ve added an extra full day with opportunity to journey to the Atlantis Vortex on the Summer Solstice!
Summer Solstice (also known as Litha) is the longest day of the year and a tipping point symbolically, as the days thereafter grow shorter and the nights longer. It is also a point at which the sun “lingers” the longest, seeming to just hang there without moving. The word “solstice” is from the Latin word solstitium, which literally translates to “sun stands still” – a reminder of the value in each powerful moment of mindfulness, presence, and inner stillness.
Honoring the solstice reminds us to acknowledge the preciousness in each day, season, and moment in order to find balance between the polarities of land and sky, fire and water, body and spirit. It is a time of great potential, renewal, intensity, fiery passion, sensuality, vitality, and bounty for the creative potentials of empowered living. The life-giving solar rays help us to focus on raising energy for healing, re-aligning, and strengthening our sense of connectedness with nature, ourselves, each other, the larger whole, and even the past, present, and future.
Join us as we celebrate the symbolic light of our consciousness shining more brilliantly in our awareness, as we attune to the rhythms of the natural world and learn to flow with and feel the cycles of our “nature” within. All this while being daily immersed in the revitalizing energy of Reiki, high-vibrational, gourmet raw vegan food, yoga, our beautiful dolphin brothers and sisters of the ocean, and the magic and mysticism of Atlantis.
A Summer Solstice Celebration not to be missed!
Prices start at only $2095 for this amazing experience and there are several retreat packages to choose from to suit your personal needs.
6 FULL Days and 6 Nights Retreat Package Includes:
- 6 nights accommodations in new, shared beach-chic rooms at The ARC or separate luxury rooms at Bimini Bay Resort & Spa for people who are happy to pay more for private 5* accommodations
- 3 gourmet, organic raw vegan meals daily plus snacks and beverages – we can accommodate personal needs such as food allergies and sensitivities, as well as provide one vegan cooked meal option daily for the group, as long as we have notice and as long as it is vegan – please specify your meal needs at time of booking
- 4 dolphin trips out and back on the boat (from conclusion of lunch until sunset daily) plus the Summer Solstice Atlantis Vortex boat trip
- Complimentary snorkeling equipment and option to snorkel sites like The Bimini Road (Stones of Atlantis), The Three Sisters Rocks, and various coral reefs and wrecks en-route the dolphin trips
- Daily yoga
- Personalized support from Tania Marie’s loving energy to take you to the next level on your life’s journey with Level 1 Reiki training, attunements, certification, practice, and hands-on experience ($500 value that lasts a lifetime)
- Guided meditations for raised consciousness
- Quantum Light Breathwork group session with the amazing Jenny Yemaya (owner facilitator of The ARC and idetox Holidays, Interspecies Communicator & Hippocrates Health Educator)
- Option to learn and help out in food preparations
- Conscious group activities including opening and closing ceremonies
- Evening games, discussions and fun
- Use of The ARC’s facilities and yoga mats and props
- A new family of soul friend connections that will last a lifetime and beyond
* Atlantis Vortex option: We will take a boat to the Atlantis Vortex, an area approx 40 miles from Bimini in the Atlantic Ocean, part of the Bermuda Triangle where many mysteries have occurred. Jenny Yemaya last visited the Vortex 12 years ago and had a deeply moving experience and recollection of Atlantis and its destruction. It is believed that the power crystal of Atlantis is beneath the waves in this area. We experienced all equipment breaking down on the boat and the compass spinning randomly. It is an energy field of immense proportions where we will meditate and work with the new waves of information and consciousness being brought forth to assist our transition as we head through 2013 and our higher vibratory selves.
This is an intense journey and one to be made with an open and responsible heart. If in the event weather does not permit us to journey to the Atlantis Vortex on the Summer Solstice, the entire group will take the dolphin excursion together and the difference of the two trips will be refunded back to you. Our boat journeys are always in alignment with Mother Nature and we do our best, while embracing her natural rhythms and the safety of our guests.
It is always important to be heart open without expectations and attachments, to allow for the most beautiful unfoldings to take place. Everything is always perfectly synchronous and valuable.
DISCOUNT OPTIONS AVAILABLE:
Register on or before Sunday 5/5/13 and receive $100 off your retreat package price.
Bring a friend or loved one with you and you’ll each receive $100 off your retreat package price.
Register by 5/5/13 AND bring a guest along and you’ll each receive $200 off your retreat package price!
Your Investment Into You:
We have two different packages available for the three different accommodation options. One of the package options is for the people who choose to be part of the Atlantis Vortex boat trip and the other package option is for the people who choose to have the extra dolphin excursion day for Summer Solstice. Where does your heart feel called?
Deposit to hold your retreat space, book your Summer Solstice Atlantis Vortex trip, and charter flight seat is $935 per person.
Full balance is due 35 days prior to retreat start date. We can take late bookings up to one week before start date at latest, but any booking within a month of the trip will require full payment at time of booking.
Inclusive Retreat Price with Summer Solstice Atlantis Vortex Trip:
- $2095 per person
- Staying in shared accommodations at ARC
- $2950 per person
- Staying in shared Twin or King Room Suite at Bimini Bay *
- $3350 per person
- Staying in Private King Room Suite at Bimini Bay *
* Guests choosing to stay at Bimini Bay will need to hire their own golf carts for transport between The ARC and the resort. Golf carts can be hired for around $90 per day. Or, it is about a 20 minute walk to and from The ARC if you choose to do so.
What’s NOT included:
- Roundtrip charter flight from Fort Lauderdale, Florida to Bimini, Bahamas and back – $285 (to be booked through us at time of registering to ensure arrival as a group for our first dolphing trip) – price includes Bahamian Entrance and Departure Tax to and from Bimini
- Getting yourself to Florida – roundtrip flight to and from Florida – either Ft. Lauderdale or Miami
- One night at a hotel of your choice on Saturday June 15th unless you opt for a red eye
- Transport from your hotel or the International airport (if you take a red-eye) to the Executive airport to catch your charter to Bimini on the 16th and transport to International airport to head home upon arrival back to Florida on the 22nd – option to have shuttle arranged for you at $12 per person, each way, with notice
- $5 total per person for taxi and water taxi to and from the ARC from the Bimini airport
- Daily golf cart hire for anyone staying at Bimini Bay to commute to and from the ARC approx $90 a day
We recommend guests arrive in Ft. Lauderdale the day before (June 15th) and spend a night at a hotel on the beach (we recommend the Bahia Mar, but there are many options to suit your needs and budgets), as we fly out on the charter flight early on the 16th. You can also opt to take a red-eye, but will need to make sure that your arrival is very early in order to ensure not to miss your charter flight – charter flights will begin around 8:30 am. Guests arrive mid-morning on Sunday 16th with time to get situated, relax, have lunch and then set off on our first dolphin trip of the retreat. On Saturday the 22nd, we finish at lunch time so you can catch the charter flight back to Florida.
Arrival on the 16th in Bimini needs to be no later than 11.30am, as we go out on the boat for our first dolphin swim after lunch on the first day. For this reason we don’t recommend getting your own flight to and from Bimini, as you will miss all of this.
Booking a United Airlines flight will have you arriving mid-afternoon. This is why we have included the charter flight in the inclusive price to make things easier and stress-free on your end and to ensure you do not miss out on a major portion of the first day’s retreat, including missing the first dolphin trip out. The charter flight option means a lower group rate, 6 full days on the island, and all details handled by someone else so you can focus on enjoying the journey.
Itinerary: Guests are always welcome to spend their time as they wish, and none of the activities are mandatory
Sunday 6/16: Arrival, lunch, orientation and first dolphin trip of retreat
From Monday to Thursday 6/17 – 6/20, the days will run as follows:
Yoga – 8:00am (or optional morning to sleep in or relax beach side)
Breakfast – 9:15am
Reiki with Tania – 10.15 am – 12:15 pm
Lunch – 12.30 – 1.30
Friday 12/21: Weather permitting, we will celebrate the Summer Solstice with a sunrise meditation. This will be a day of connection and deep energetic work as our group ventures off to the Atlantis Vortex to work with and anchor the energies.
Saturday 12/22: Our last day together as a new family pod, concluding with breakfast, preparations for leaving, lunch and then bitter sweet departure.
* Everything is optional, although we encourage you to participate in order to get the most from your group experience.You may decide to have a day on the island, shopping at the straw market, boutiques, visiting the beaches or hanging out with a book at the pool.
We aim to immerse you in an environment that supports you, wherever you are on your journey.
We like to provide options that meet different needs and budgets so the week’s pricing is tiered to accommodate. The ARC is for people happy to share dormitory style accommodations (there are 2 separate sex dorms) in adult sized comfortable bunks with shared bathrooms. We highly recommend this experience, as it can be very conducive to the overall heart-opening and connective energy we create on these retreats. Our experience in running retreats has proved that this can lead to a deeper sense of a communal living experience with deep and bonding new friendships formed. The center has the best sunrise views overlooking the bay and is two minutes from the best beach on the island with stunning sunsets.
The style of The ARC is beach chic. We have outdoor and indoor dining overlooking the bay. For those happy to pay more for private 5* accommodations and en-suite facilities, we have an arrangement for special rates with our neighboring resort, Bimini Bay, in either private studios for 1 or 2 people, or condos with 1 and 2 bedrooms.
* The ARC does have wi-fi and there is high speed internet at Bimini Bay as well if you need it, however we highly encourage the journey to be one of switching off from everyday life as much as possible, as truly a way to be in the experience and to go within – a time of nurturing and letting go and to be in our hearts away from everything. Please take advantage of this time away from daily distractions and over-stimulation, as you will get the most of this experience and find yourself more than over-flowing with priceless, blissful, and heart-stimulating experiences.
There is a very good chance that we may have a wonderful new addition to our dolphin trips to celebrate for the first time, which would include the amazing Captain Mark and his 45 ft. solar powered, reverse osmosis water catamaran, “Stray Cat” to potentially be moored with us at The ARC for our use this year with our dolphin retreats.
We’ll have confirmation soon, but if not we are lucky to work with an experienced, fun and responsible captain – Captain Al, whom we enjoyed very much on our last journey in December. Through years of data collection, our captain has terrific odds of finding the dolphins at the times when they are most playful. While we can never guarantee dolphins, we feel that we can give you the best chances of having the dolphin interaction you are looking for.
Our vision is to provide a meditative and joyful environment to experience the dolphins. Like any wilderness excursion it is important that it be undertaken with awareness and sensitivity. All staff are educated and experienced in the practice of ‘minimal intrusion’. Our intention is always to connect with the dolphins with respect and awareness. We do not feed, chase or do anything that might disrupt their natural behavior. Only at the dolphins’ invitation do we interact with them. It’s a small group, so you are assured the best possible dolphin interaction. You will receive personal facilitation and support.
Tania Marie is a Reiki Master Teacher and intuitive healer who has taught this healing art to many students from around the world. She is also a skilled, experienced practitioner who has lovingly supported countless people globally with healing and empowerment and regularly uses Reiki in her own life to achieve desired intentions. Tania is also a visionary artist, designer, author of Spiritual Skin, world traveler and owner of Emerald Bridge.
During this retreat you will have the chance to immerse in one week of transformational experiences through Tania’s loving support that will lead you to greater sense of self, clarity, empowerment, peace, joy, and deeper love and compassion. The focus is on learning, sharing, supporting and expanding your heart through Reiki (pronounced ray-key). The practice of channeling Reiki is an easy-to-learn, gentle and powerful system of natural healing that reduces stress, induces relaxation, supports intentions and provides many other healing benefits. The Reiki classes offered are part of the Traditional Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Certification Training.
You will be trained, initiated, and certified in Reiki Level 1 during this week, as well as enjoy practicing with the group, receiving valuable insights and personal attention, have access to Tania’s unique insights and energy, as well as participate in global and personal healing intentions and sessions. If you’ve been interested in taking a class and embarking on this life-changing and empowering path, then this is the retreat for you.
Whether you are new to Reiki or have already been through Reiki 1, are preparing to teach and want a refresher, or want to incorporate Reiki into your current healing practice, you will find these classes to be supportive and timely in terms of the now. This offering is provided with intention to help you to step gracefully into learning how to support yourself, other people and animals towards compassionate goals, intentions and worldwide healing and change. For more information about Reiki and Reiki 1 classes see: Reiki
Optional Extra Indulgences:
- Group excursion to the healing hole fountain of youth about $40-45 pp can be arranged, tide permitting, is an option for one of the mornings in place of the other scheduled activities.
- Kayaking on the bay can be arranged for you if you desire.
- Golf carts are the preferred method of transport on the island and can be hired (about $90 a day). Alternatively, taxis run up and down the Kings Highway and cost $6 each way.
- Spending money if you would like to visit the straw market or local shops for souvenirs
- Massage is available for 1 hour slots. You can sign up for these, optionally, when you arrive.
- Tania is available for private Reiki sessions – $50 for a Reiki Healing Attunement or $85 for a 1 hour Reiki Session
- Sound healing and nutritional/herbal counseling and some other healing modalities are also available upon request.
- Optional travel insurance - There is a possibility of hurricanes in that area, and if the trip was cancelled due to a natural disaster, you may want to make sure you are covered.
For more information and to reserve your spot please direct your inquiries and requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Testimonials: “If you have the opportunity to work with Tania Marie, jump at it! Although I had been following her online posts for some time before joining her in Bimini, Bahamas for a 12/21/12 transformation and Reiki training, I didn’t truly understand what a shining star she is prior to spending time with her in person. I believe the things Tania has to teach have to be transmitted in person, and even though she is a great writer, words don’t suffice to explain what her energy transference feels like or how it can change your life. As a former litigator, my left brained skeptical side is awfully well developed, but Tania helps you reconnect to your heart and its deepest desires. She works true “magick” and I feel blessed to know her.” ~Kate Ladd, Newport Beach, California - www.NoWastedJourney.com
“Tania – thank you so much! I feel an abundance of gratitude in my heart for finding you, Jenny and the wonderful people in our group. It was a profound experience and I am eternally grateful for your kind, loving guidance and wisdom. You are a rare gem indeed. You facilitated a wonderfully safe environment to learn and grow and I’m excited because I know there will be more journeys with you in the future!!” ~Yvonne Lopez, La Habra, California
“Tania Marie is a beacon of light and love inside and out, shining brightly on a moment-to-moment basis. From my first interaction with her online, to phone conversations, to meeting her in person, I felt safe, secure, inspired, and energized. Genuinely and naturally connecting with others with her affable, personable nature, from student to client to friend, Tania is a very effective teacher, guide, and practitioner. Though my Reiki certification was in an accelerated manner, I felt my sensitivities to learning this new practice were supported by Tania. She relayed information at a pace that worked for everyone who was part of the training and made sure individual attention was given as needed. I always felt like I was in good hands (pun intended) and am excited to incorporate my newfound practice into my daily life and Life Nutrition Coaching business. Thank you, Tania!
The Cosmic Activation Reiki Retreat at the ARC in Bimini was exactly the life-enhancing experience I was looking for – and more, in fact. I have to thank my Reiki Master Teacher, Tania Marie, for coming into my life when she did – to inspire, motivate, support, and provide the opportunity for me to grow and expand spiritually and energetically. My childhood dream of swimming with dolphins in the wild came true on the very first day and set the tone for an expansive and connective week. Jenny, Amanda, Charlie, and Philip were gracious hosts and hostesses, and the ARC allowed me to live, eat, and just be in such a simple, raw, natural state; I achieved a full physical, mental, and spiritual cleanse during my time in the Bahamas and returned home with a deeper, fresh perspective and presence. Highly recommended to anyone and everyone, whether for vacation or a trip of self-exploration, discovery, and growth. I look forward to future retreats at the ARC – who knows, maybe I’ll host my own someday!” ~Steven Todd Smith, Life Nutrition Coach, Ahimsa Life Coaching, Los Angeles, CA
“Thanks Tania for organizing and leading an unforgettable trip to Bimini. The group dynamic was incredible and enriching for all. Your Reiki classes were great, and I am glad to have had the attunements. I have been doing Reiki self-healing frequently since the trip. So it was great new friends, raw food, Reiki, yoga, wild Dolphins and watching the sunrise at the beginning of the new Mayan long count calendar. Thanks again for making it happen. Love and light” ~Don Trapp, Orlando, FL
“The time I spent in Bimini was one of the most magical and transformative times of my life. To be surrounded by such shining, unconditionally loving people was in itself such a gift. Each person who was called to join carries so much wisdom and light to share. One leaves knowing what it is truly like to be surrounded by like minded soul family. It is nourishing, it’s uplifting, and it will transform you, as each person holds trigger keys to your soul’s evolution.
Having Tania there to teach and support the collective journey is truly a gift. Tania has a graceful strength and quite wisdom that gently facilitate whatever intentions one may have in a way that feels so safe and loving. She is a very powerful, intuitive woman who exudes the ancient mysteries and unconditional love in service.
On a sacred journey to Bimini you can expect the most delicious raw vegan food to nourish your body and soul. The ARC team is so supportive, loving, knowledgeable and talented, and really facilitate a safe, healing, supportive environment for your journey.
Bimini itself is such an intense and magical place filled with awe inspiring beauty. Be prepared to awaken and integrate parts of yourself that you may have not yet explored or realized. Be prepared for stunning beaches, turquoise crystal waters and playful, spritely dolphins! But above all, be prepared to discover and trigger Atlantis within. The keys and codes of this sacred place are meant to awaken the ancient knowledge within, as we step into this dawning golden age, to be used with integrity, wisdom and unconditional love for the highest good of all. It is a high calling of service, and if you are so honored to receive the call, may your journey be blessed with the love, magick and laughter that our group experienced. Blessed Be!” ~Cassie Margraf, Sonoma, CA – Crystal Eden
“It has been more than a month since I went on Tania’s Atlantis Rejuvenation Center retreat. Words can still not describe what I experienced during those 6 days on Bimini – it was truly priceless. I feel an abundance of pure love, peace and gratitude radiating from me every day as a result of the journey and I have formed nurturing friendships for life. For that alone I am forever grateful for Tania’s retreat. Her Reiki attunement has changed my life and I feel love, comfort and joy in her presence. Tania is an inspiration and leads by example and is a genuinely caring and giving spirit…I am so thankful to be walking on the path with her and when the time is right, I look forward to going on another one of her retreats!!!” ~Melissa Bradley, Laguna Beach, CA - Bradley Communications & Wellness Coach with Herbalife
“We are so grateful that we were able to share this time with you. We appreciate you greatly as well as the lengths that you went to in order to make the trip happen. It was a magical experience and we feel blessed to have been able to be there. We love you and are grateful to have you in our lives!” ~Allison and Chris Jacobson, Huntington Beach, CA - Love Transmissions
“Tania Marie Rocked my world! I am eternally grateful for that. Thank you. I look forward to where this journey of love, joy, adventure and magick takes me. I am hoping to get back to Bimini real soon! I feel very very grateful to Jenny too. Still seems like some kind of dream for me. It seems I keep getting great pleasant surprises every day! I feel very blessed to be a part of what is being created at the ARC. Infinite Love & Eternal Gratitude” ~Brian Georgopoolos, Michigan Center, MI
Posted on March 4, 2013, in Uncategorized and tagged 2013 summer solstice retreats, 2013 summer solstice spiritual trips, atlantis crystal, atlantis rejuvenation center, atlantis vortex, bimini bahamas, bimini retreats, raw food retreats, reiki in bimini, reiki retreats, spiritual journeys, spiritual travel for summer solstice, swimming with wild dolphins, vegan retreats, yoga retreats. Bookmark the permalink. 26 Comments.