Accelerate Your Vibration – Bimini Retreat July 2014
Accelerate Your Vibration
Bimini, Bahamas at The Atlantis Rejuvenation Center (ARC) with Tania Marie
July 20th – 25th, 2014
Space is limited. Please email email@example.com to register and ensure your spot.
This is a retreat for people ready to shine more so that you can inspire more. This involves knowing your own personal frequency and cultivating the courage to expand and activate the truth of that to lead by example.
Learn more below about the daily experiences offered. There will be more announcements to come, so keep an eye out.
4/11/14 Early Registration:
Register early and take advantage of the pre-registration discount and our special discount on groups of more than one. You can also take advantage of both and DOUBLE the discounts! That’s an opportunity to save up to $200. You’ll find details on this below.
PLUS! Each person that joins will receive a FREE Brazilian Quartz Crystal (as pictured here) specifically chosen, charged, attuned, and programmed for you, and have it activated with the Atlantean energies present, which you will be able to work with during your week’s retreat (and beyond).
The first 4 people that register will receive one of the larger Quartz clusters.
The Atlantis Rejuvenation Center is sited on the magickal island of Bimini in the Bahamas where you will find beautiful weather, crystal clear turquoise waters, and wild playful dolphins surrounded by mystical Atlantean energies.
Prices start at only $1995 for this amazing experience and there are different accommodation packages to choose from to suit your personal needs.
Each 6 Days and 5 Nights Retreat Package Includes:
- 5 nights accommodations in new, shared beach-chic rooms or private rooms at The ARC or separate private en-suite rooms at our neighboring Condo for people who are happy to pay more and prefer to come and go as they please
- 3 gourmet, organic raw vegan meals daily plus snacks and beverages – we can accommodate personal needs such as food allergies and sensitivities, as well as provide one vegan cooked meal option daily for the group, as long as we have notice and as long as it is vegan – please specify your meal needs at time of booking. Last year we did a light, simple combination meal plan of raw and cooked vegan, all gluten-free, mild spices, and very light on nuts, with mostly seeds which was fantastic
- 4 dolphin trips out and back on the boat (from conclusion of lunch until sunset daily)
- Complimentary snorkeling equipment and option to snorkel sites like The Bimini Road (Stones of Atlantis), The Three Sisters Rocks, and various coral reefs and wrecks en-route the dolphin trips
- Daily yoga
- Personalized support from Tania Marie and access to her for the entire week. Tania will be providing daily classes before the dolphin excursions combining experiential support and teaching to accelerate your vibration and help integratively awaken your soul’s highest reality. Activations take place through the simple transmission of gentle, but powerful energy shared within each experience that align with where you are in the moment. We are in an accelerated experience where new processes will be key to accessing new journeys into you. ~We will be moved by the energy present, into explorations of thought, accelerated Reiki activation, crystals, sound healing, soul art, and more! (this alone is a $1000 lifetime value) More announcements to come.
- One FREE Brazilian Quartz crystal individually chosen and programmed
- Guided meditations for raised consciousness
- Quantum Light Breathwork group session with Jenny Yemaya (owner facilitator of The ARC and idetox Holidays, Interspecies Communicator & Hippocrates Health Educator)
- Option to learn and help out in food preparations
- Conscious group activities including opening and closing ceremonies
- Evening fun games, discussions, and focused gatherings
- Use of The ARC’s facilities and yoga mats and props
- A new family of soul friend connections that will last a lifetime and beyond
Register on or before 4/11/14, and receive $100 off your retreat package price.
Bring a friend or loved one with you and you’ll each receive $100 off your retreat package price.
Register by 4/11/14 AND bring a guest along and you’ll each receive $200 off your retreat package price!
Deposit to hold your retreat space is $500. This is nonrefundable, as we have to secure our dolphin boat ahead of time. Payment plans starting as low as only $232/month are available with your deposit if you book now, or you can book in full.
Full balance is due 35 days prior to retreat start date. We can take late bookings up to one week before start date, at latest, (given there is space available), but any booking within a month of the trip will require FULL payment at time of booking.
Inclusive Retreat Price:
- $1995 per person – Staying in shared accommodations at ARC
- Private Rooms at The ARC – Contact us for rates
- Condo next door: Just down the road a few minutes from The Arc is our neighboring Condo unit with private rooms & en-suite facilities. For those who value private accommodations, and are happy to pay for them, there are private condos with one or two bedrooms. Golf carts can be hired for transport and The ARC will provide all meals and events, so you can come and go as you please. Contact us for rates.
What’s NOT included:
- Roundtrip charter flight from Fort Lauderdale, Florida to Bimini, Bahamas and back
- Getting yourself to Florida – roundtrip flight to and from Florida – either Ft. Lauderdale or Miami
- One night at a hotel of your choice on Saturday July 19th unless you opt for a red eye
- Transport from your hotel or the International airport (if you take a red-eye) to the Executive airport to catch your charter to Bimini on the 20th and transport to International airport to head home upon arrival back to Florida on the 25th – option to have shuttle arranged for you at $12 per person, each way, with notice
- $5 total per person for taxi and water taxi to and from the Bimini airport + taxi from water taxi drop off to and from The ARC
- Extra cash for any taxis you may want to take during your stay (usually $6 each way), shopping at the straw market or local shops for souvenirs, optional group excursions to the healing hole fountain of youth (about $40 – $45 pp, tide permitting), kayaking, golf carts ($90/day), massages, private sessions with Tania, nutritional/herbal counseling, or optional travel insurance – there is a possibility of hurricanes in that area, and if the trip was cancelled due to a natural disaster, you may want to make sure you are covered.
Please visit: GETTING TO BIMINI for all details on booking your flight or charter seat, hotels, and information about the scheduling on the day of arrival and day of departure to assist you with making your reservations. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask for assistance.
Guests are always welcome to spend their time as they wish, and none of the activities are mandatory. This is an idea of how the days go, but I like to flow with the energy presented, so some improvising may take place.
From Monday to Thursday 7/21 – 7/24, the days will run as follows:
Yoga – 8:00am (or optional morning to sleep in or relax beach side)
Breakfast – 9:15am
Sessions with Tania – 10.15 am – 12:15 pm
Lunch – 12.30 – 1.30
Dinner – 7:00 pm
Free Time or Group Gatherings
Friday 7/25: Our last day together as a new family pod. Enjoy yoga, breakfast, preparations for leaving, and time to reflect or at the beach, and closures before bitter sweet departure.
* Everything is optional, although we encourage you to participate in order to get the most from your group experience.You may decide to have a day on the island, shopping at the straw market, boutiques, visiting the beaches or hanging out with a book at the pool.
We aim to immerse you in an environment that supports you, wherever you are on your journey.
We like to provide options that meet different needs and budgets so the week’s pricing is tiered to accommodate. The ARC is for people happy to share dormitory style accommodations (there are 2 separate sex dorms) in adult sized comfortable bunks with shared bathrooms. We highly recommend this experience, as it can be very conducive to the overall heart-opening and connective energy we create on these retreats. Our experience in running retreats has proved that this can lead to a deeper sense of a communal living experience with deep and bonding new friendships formed. The center has the best sunrise views overlooking the bay and is two minutes from the best beach on the island with stunning sunsets.
* The ARC does have wi-fi and there is high speed internet at Bimini Bay as well if you need it, however we highly encourage the journey to be one of switching off from everyday life as much as possible, as truly a way to be in the experience and to go within – a time of nurturing and letting go and to be in our hearts away from everything. Please take advantage of this time away from daily distractions and over-stimulation, as you will get the most of this experience and find yourself more than over-flowing with priceless, blissful, and heart-stimulating experiences.
Our vision is to provide a meditative and joyful environment to experience the dolphins. Like any wilderness excursion it is important that it be undertaken with awareness and sensitivity. All staff are educated and experienced in the practice of ‘minimal intrusion’. Our intention is always to connect with the dolphins with respect and awareness. We do not feed, chase or do anything that might disrupt their natural behavior. Only at the dolphins’ invitation do we interact with them. It’s a small group, so you are assured the best possible dolphin interaction. You will receive personal facilitation and support.
Tania Marie is an international Reiki Master Teacher, intuitive healer, visionary artist, author, bridge worker, and inspirational catalyst. With over 25 years’ experience in healing arts and metaphysical studies, Tania supports people globally to find inspiration and empowerment, and to live with more joy, love, and conscious awareness. She is also the creator of Emerald Bridge, a compassionately conscious business that fuses visionary services and creations.
Tania’s devoted mission is to help awaken others to hear the source guidance that comes from their heart and to support them in courageously embracing their innate gifts in balanced ways. Her service is focused on supporting empowerment and a return to natural harmony from the inside out.
During this retreat you will have the chance to immerse in one week of transformational experiences through Tania’s loving support that will lead you to greater sense of self clarity and empowerment.
And for a visual sneak peek experience, here is a “day in the life” at The ARC and what it’s like swimming with wild dolphins:
For more information and to reserve your spot please direct your inquiries and requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
See you in paradise!
Posted on December 19, 2013, in Uncategorized and tagged atlantis crystal, atlantis rejuvenation center, atlantis vortex, bimini bahamas, bimini retreats, raw food retreats, reiki in bimini, reiki retreats, spiritual journeys, spiritual travel for summer solstice, swimming with wild dolphins, vegan retreats, yoga retreats. Bookmark the permalink. 16 Comments.