Wisdom of Balance & Divine Grace – “Visions” of a Sacred Tattoo Design
It’s always a joy to work with unique individuals from across the globe, in helping to bring forth “visions of the soul” through sacred art. I’m so honored to be able to connect on this intimate level and I take it to heart how important the work is that is being shared and channeled between us and the Divine.
This sacred tattoo design, I just completed last week, was a fun morphing process that felt very tied into shifts and energies related to the Total Lunar Eclipse and approaching Cardinal Cross that translated personally for my client and of course, for my own ability to tune in, in relation to that.
The design is one created to sit on my client’s right shoulder blade, balancing a tattoo already worn on her left shoulder blade. I created an overall shape that would compliment and balance what is already there and that was more Divine Feminine in essence to also balance, but that would still have a very strong quality that would harmonize with some Divine Male aspects.
I see this design inked with a very “light” hand to achieve an ethereal, soft, and magickal quality, but then the lines of the more precision areas around the Triquetra and Lotus to be defined.
I combined some symmetry and precision with a mix of organic balance and flow that emanates out from a very clear, grounded, centered core, into creative power and unlimited possibilities. This also speaks to both having crystallized focus and intentions, but also remaining opening to how natural harmony leads one to walk in its rhythm and grace – being “perfect in your imperfection”, as I always like to say.
Some of the essence qualities captured are:
- graceful use of focused direction
- courage to embody and walk in the truth of one’s authenticity, but in line with the highest good
- some Cosmic essence with the Eye Nebulae below (of Source/Universe/All That Is/God/Goddess) and small dots of stars gently dispersed throughout
- centering and wholeness
- the energy of the Trinity with the Triquetra (but also with the three eyes (owl’s and Nebulae) that balance and mirror the Triquetra) – also to help connect with the 3 minds and to support integration, balance, freedom
- freedom, as comes through with the wings of the angel at center and the feathery wing quality spreading gracefully above and below, but in a stylized etheric and creatively passionate quality
- guidance and strength, as comes through from the Archangels as well as comes through the Owl guide
- Divine beauty and coming into one’s fullness from all the experiences/layers one is made of (as depicted from the Lotus)
- empowerment (which emanates from this piece that is like dimension upon dimension, layered one over the other, but so strongly centered in the heart and clarity of vision
- vision from both the Owl eyes and the Eye Nebulae that bring an even wider expanse of vision connected to all that is – inner and outer vision
- the creatively stylized and inspired Owl animal spirit guide (whom is connected to Athena – prevalent for my client) – owls bring the gifts of ancient wisdom, intuition, magic, reveals the hidden realm, keen awareness within silence, is a gatekeeper, and signifies an old soul and mastery
- ascension energy in being a portal tool to continued expansion in all directions, depth of inner vision and knowledge, and continuous blossoming and protection along the journey
- a small hint of Kabbalistic energy where the Lotus and Angel are at center with the placement of the top of the Tree of Life
- bridging – there is a connection and integration embodied between Earth and Cosmos
It’s always wonderful to allow these sacred designs to speak to you, but there is definitely the quality of being aligned with Divine Will through personal and highest power in service to others from this centered place.
It feels to be a personal empowerment emblem or crest, so to speak, that is multi-dimensional and embodies both Earthly and otherworldly qualities.
My client is very connected to Moldavite and I was called to have my own Moldavite with me while creating and channeling the design, and on the day I was finalizing things and photographing it, an owl was hooting in the backyard, which I have never heard before here. This gave me chills, as if a resounding presence of support and celebration was all around in this creation.
It’s always an amazing journey to create these designs, as I just never know what may come through and yet that is the beauty and magick of it all….and of life.
If you would like to partner in co-creating your own sacred visionary piece of artwork or tattoo design to embody the empowerment you desire, you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is currently a waiting list. You can easily make your deposit at the link provided to embark on this journey in partnership with me.
For more information about the process and pricing please visit: What is a Tattoo Design Consultation
To enjoy a visual journey of some of the sacred tattoo designs I’ve had the honor and privilege of co-creating, please visit: Spiritual Skin for my YouTube video.
Some people have preferred to read my book, Spiritual Skin ~ Sacred Tattoos: More than Skin Deep, especially if they are new to sacred tattoo designs, before embarking on this journey.
If you are drawn to learn more about sacred tattoos you can order a copy of the book here: Spiritual Skin
It is also available in Kindle format here: Spiritual Skin
You can also order your personal copy here: Signed and Inscribed Copy of Spiritual Skin
Posted on April 21, 2014, in Uncategorized and tagged angel, Athena, commission art, commission drawings, creative owl, custom tattoos, Eye Nebulae, sacred tattoo designs, Sacred Tattoos, spiritual skin, spiritual tattoo designer, spiritual tattoos, symbolic tattoos, tattoo book, tattoo design, tree of life, triquetra. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.