27 Life Changing Lessons to Learn
This article was just posted by a good friend of mine and it felt aligned with, and a good companion to, my last short post, “Live Your Dreams Now” so I thought I’d share it.
The article details 27 Life Changing Lessons from Eckhart Tolle’s teachings. Having read some of his books in the past, I find these to be great reminders.
Some of the Life Changing Lessons include:
- The present moment is the most precious thing there is
- Whereever you are; be there totally
- Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness
- Love is not to be found outside of you
- When you complain, you make yourself into a victim
- Give up defining yourself and others
- Power over others is weakness disguised as strength
- Seek to live authentically
- Worry is a waste of time
You can read the full article here: