One Lovely Blog Award
I would love to express my gratitude to Linda of litebeing chronicles for honoring me with this One Lovely Blog Award. It was such a sweet surprise. I have so enjoyed our connecting via the worldwide web and your unique and thoughtful posts that probe an exploration of wider perspectives. I love how you share what you’re divinely inspired by in the moment. This is a well deserved award for you!!
Congratulations and thank you dearly for the nomination. It is an honor to be recognized with all of these wonderful people and bloggers.
That leads us to the rules, which I don’t so much enjoy, but with gratitude I embrace the journey so that I may recognize and honor others that touch my life and the lives of so many.
Rules for One Lovely Blog Award:
Thank the person who nominated you for the award. – done!
Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post. – done!
Share 7 facts or things about yourself. – about to, see below!
Nominate 15 or so bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog. – coming up shortly after my personal facts!
7 Things About Me (I added 2 additional – I liked the energy of 9 for a full cycle – to provide some insights you might not know):
1. I’m a walking dichotomy of very distinct opposites that on the surface may seem not to make sense, or wouldn’t if you fully knew me, but are the holistic fabric of my essence.
2. I recognize myself as in this world, but not of it.
3. Freedom, exploration, creative energy, expansiveness, and independence are vital to who I am – music and sound are like the breath of life to me.
4. If I had to give up any of my senses it would be my eyesight, as for me, I “see” the most when I close my eyes, reminding me of when I was legally blind and saw the world as it was real to me – flowing energy without definitions. Other senses become heightened, including intuition and telepathy, when you don’t rely on your “eyes”, but see with your “inner eye”. I wouldn’t mind giving up words either, since telepathy would take care of that as well.
5. I identify with Rabbits and the Cosmic magick of their essence. They share the embodiment of paradox and contradiction and identification with Ancient Mystery, and the Sacred Creative Powers to destroy and recreate transmutationally.
6. I embrace the shadow with reverence and value raw “realness” and natural harmony.
7. The Faery Rules are very near and dear to me, especially “A Person’s Word is Bond” – (some of the only rules I like, including Cosmic Laws)
8. I’ve been married more than once and have no intentions of legally doing so again.
9. My personal choice to be vegan, almost 9 years ago now, was a spiritual one that is consistent with who I am in essence and energetically what I hold most dear.
My 15 Nominations (in no particular order). This is the main reason for my accepting this nomination, as I want to recognize some of the very lovely souls and blogs out there. I completely understand if any of you don’t resonate with following the guidelines and haven’t the time to do so. You still all have “One Lovely Blog” and deserve having that known:
- I likely am not supposed to, but I’m also nominating litebeing chronicles for my above mentioned reasons: http://litebeing.com/
- I love, love the depth, dreams, and fairy tales of http://dreamrly.com/
- http://symbolreader.net/ knows the way to my ever-symbolic heart
- The powerfully potent http://stormiesteele.com/
- Sweet insights of http://kimgosselinblog.com/
- The colorful, creative, and artsy http://segmation.wordpress.com/
- Deep reverence for the full disclosures and magick of http://laurabruno.wordpress.com/
- The beautiful music of http://kmihran.wordpress.com/
- The musings of https://bluebutterfliesandme.wordpress.com/
- The photography of http://photopaulm.com/
- The genuine purity of http://reikidawn.wordpress.com/
- The raw and vulnerable poetry of http://heartshapedeyes.wordpress.com/
- The rich insights of http://sophiaschildren.wordpress.com/
- The mystical depth, reverence for Earth, and poetry of http://etherealnature.com/
- The magick of http://wytchymystique.com/
I hope that you will take some time when able, to visit each of these lovely blogs and explore what they have to share for yourself. Congratulations to all of you and truly, to every one out there that so vulnerable and courageously shares their passions, insights, and uniqueness through your blogs. You are all so LOVELY! I wish you all abundant loveliness throughout every moment of your colorful journeys.