27 Simple Things to Start Doing for Your Happiness
This is a wonderful article written by Marc Chernoff providing easy “actionable tips”, as he puts it, to work into your daily life with conscious intention.
As people are reflecting on their year behind them and the New Year to come, I know that many are creating intentions and resolutions, so perhaps these might find their way into your commitments to engage and embody.
Remember, every day can be an empowered choice to commit yourself mindfully to intentions. You don’t need to wait for the New Year to roll around to create more happiness, harmony, well-being, and vibrancy in your life and the world around you.
I know from my own experience, that these truly DO make a difference and I keep staying mindful to work on them consistently because of actualizing their value and quality contribution to my life.
Some things are easier than others. Others take more practice to make a natural part of your life.
But if you commit to bringing them into being, you will definitely see, feel, and experience a difference in the quality of your life.
Here are the 27 things, but you can read the full article and in depth description of each here:
- Start learning to be more human again.
- Start filtering out the noise in your life.
- Start choosing differently, for your own well-being.
- Start being way more productive than you are busy.
- Start dedicating time every day to meaningful activities.
- Start being present.
- Start replacing your worries with positive actions.
- Start running toward things, not away from them.
- Start letting your love overpower your fear.
- Start doing what’s right, even if it’s not the easiest option.
- Start comparing yourself to yourself, and no one else.
- Start genuinely being happy for others.
- Start being more tolerant of those who see things differently.
- Start letting grace have the last word.
- Start giving without expectations.
- Start being the difference you want to see in the world.
- Start making your “relationship wealth” a top priority.
- Start SHOWING your loved ones what they mean to you.
- Start being grateful for the life that is yours.
- Start replacing the phrase “I have to” with “I get to” whenever you catch yourself starting to complain.
- Start opening up to new growth opportunities.
- Start letting little frustrations go as soon as they arrive.
- Start focusing only on what you can control.
- Start turning the pages that need to be turned.
- Start embracing the lessons life is teaching you.
- Start measuring your progress every day, no matter how small.
- Start embracing the uncertainty in front of you.