Sacred Tattoo Designs: Now Booking for March PLUS Details on the Process
I want to thank all of my clients for such a deepening year of powerful “Spiritual Skin” symbolism we co-created in 2014. I sense 2015 is going to continue in the vein of empowering depth from what I can feel from the souls being drawn to this sacred art and from what I am “seeing/feeling” from these creative visions awaiting manifestation.
Many people have been contacting me to find out what my timing is looking like for new designs, so I thought I would share that.
As you know there is a waiting list on sacred tattoo designs and with my current clients I’m now booked until early March.
However, being that I will be away nearly 2 weeks in both February and March, I will only be able to take a few clients (maybe 2 – 3) for March and then we’ll be looking at booking for April.
Sometimes the scheduling shifts a bit, as clients aren’t always ready when I get to them, in which case I let the person know that is next in line and continue forward, taking the client that needed extra time when they are ready, and after I’ve completed work on the current design at hand.
Now and then I receive emails that lead me to feel there might be some confusion on some of the aspects of this process, which I’d like to help clarify.
- Remember that if you are interested in co-creating a tattoo design with me, you will need to place a deposit at the link here: http://spiritualskin.com/lifechangingtattoos.html
- This will place you on the waiting list. At the link you will also find details on the process and likely answers to many of your questions. If you find anything not to be clear, or you would like assistance in any way, please don’t hesitate to contact me and ask.
- I’m more than happy to answer questions about the process and to generally provide an oversight in regard to what you would like to create, but please understand that I can’t provide lengthy consulting about ideas, or help to come up with the idea, unless you have commissioned me to work on your design with you and I’m ready to begin that process, as that is part of the whole design consulting journey we embark upon. It is a very involved process on my part that goes beyond even the email exchanges that I have to tune into, research, etc. I do welcome you to send me all of your thoughts and ideas before the time we actually will be working on it, so the energy is percolating in the background and we can pinpoint some of the important aspects that give me an idea of the groundwork in terms of size, placement, and essence of what you desire. The time leading up to actual designing is for this preparation, and once I am ready to begin, I can delve more in depth.
- My saying that I’m available to new clients in March does not mean that if you contact me in March that I will be able to start right away on your design, as in the interim other clients will have placed their deposits for their commissioned pieces.
- If you absolutely need the design before the available time period, I do offer rush jobs in order to meet certain time-frames. Please contact me to discuss details and to see if I’m capable of working off-hours to assist that, which would equate to a higher rate fee, reflectively.
- Also, ALL design consultations are done via email with my clients internationally. I find it most effective for the process and provides opportunity for the magic to take place. There is no need to meet in person, nor discuss things via telephone. It’s an energetic exchange I can access by distance, is best accessed when I have time to tune in energetically over the course of our exchanges and in between them, and which has enabled me to work with clients across the globe. The emails provide me a log of our discussions to work with and reflect upon, as well as provide each person the opportunity to get their thoughts, feelings, experiences down in writing, which seems to be very healing and valuable for most people.
- Remember I do not do the inking. I am a tattoo “DESIGN” artist, specializing in sacred symbolism and spirituality to create “essence” templates that your tattoo artist will be working with and from.
- The design process is much more than simply drawing something. It is very involved and usually I need a little recharge time between designs. It’s not a process I like to rush, if not necessary. I find that the flow is always perfect when we embrace that and it allows for the process to unfold naturally. Sometimes that is a very quick process and other times, due to energy I am sensing, things take a bit longer.
Thank you for embracing this process with me. It truly makes a difference to be able to work with such amazing souls that understand and value the beauty of this journey.
I don’t think people have fully yet realized the layers to just how much this sacred tattoo journey is life-shifting for those who are drawn to it as their path, and how it can be a way to embody the new, embody your essence, integrate and embody the shadow/light – whole…..but now this is increasingly coming into conscious awareness.
Tattoos are these gifts that keep on giving. At least that’s been my experience and the experience of others who have shared with me their evolving journeys since creating their designs and getting them tattooed.
If you would like to partner in co-creating your own sacred visionary piece of artwork or tattoo design to embody the empowerment you desire, you can contact me at email@example.com.
There is currently a waiting list, but you can easily make your deposit at the link provided below to embark on this journey in partnership with me.
For more information about the process and pricing please visit: Life Changing Tattoos
Some people have preferred to read my book, Spiritual Skin ~ Sacred Tattoos: More than Skin Deep, especially if they are new to sacred tattoo designs, before embarking on this journey.
If you are drawn to learn more about sacred tattoos you can order a copy of the book here: Spiritual Skin
It is also available in Kindle format here: Spiritual Skin
You can also order your personal copy here: Signed and Inscribed Copy of Spiritual Skin
Posted on January 7, 2015, in Uncategorized and tagged commission art, commission drawings, custom tattoos, magical tattoos, sacred tattoo designs, Sacred Tattoos, spiritual skin, spiritual tattoo designer, spiritual tattoos, symbolic tattoos, tattoo book, tattoo design, tattoos, unique tattoos. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.