Very Potent Crystal Elixirs Still Available ~ Plus My Experiences/Powerful Dreams So Far With These
Monday I was feeling like quite the witchy alchemist measuring, mixing, blending, pouring, preparing, and activating the magickal Crystal elixirs after their potent weekend immersed in the garden with the Full Moon Eclipse, Easter, Elemental, Cosmic, and Solar Energies.
After a bunch of orders (a few including double and quadruple orders), I still have a lot of elixir to go around, so if you’re still interested in one of these powerful blends, you can still order them.
They are available in both dropper or spray bottle form. I’m creating some for my upcoming Crystal Magick Workshop and the two Crystal talks I’m doing at Chapman University too.
Yes, I guess I went a little Crystal elixir crazy, but I can’t help myself. 🙂 I created quite the large witch’s brew batch of each.
I thought the last Crystal elixir was potent, and it WAS, but these are something else.
These are for those really ready for actualizing a leap. If you want a little more gentle process, I’d go for the #2 Elixir: Rose Quartz and Amethyst, although it’s still a kicker.
If you’d like to go for it and really want that support to help you embody quicker shifts, I’d go for the #1 Elixir: Herkimer Diamond, Orange Jade, and Iceland Quartz.
Both are lovingly supportive, but read about their properties, so you can get an idea of the assistance they provide.
You can read about what’s been going on so far with me below, but for now I’ll just say that immediately these puppies are powerfully packing a punch the instant I take them. And I’ve heard from a couple of people already that received theirs that the same thing happened to them – instantly feeling a big and powerful energetic shift take place.
I know a couple of people asked about shipping internationally. Yes, this is possible and I actually have already shipped some out this way. If you are not in the States and would like some of these, simply message me so that I can create a new invoice for you. International shipping will cost more of course, but it IS an option.
You can order your choice direct here either in a dropper or spray bottle form below. Each not only has been cleansed, charged, and programmed with specific magickal intents, but also activated by the Moon and Sun, along with other Cosmic attunements:
CRYSTAL ELIXIR #1
Dropper Bottle Option:
Spray Bottle Option:
Crystal Elixir #1 infuses the following:
- Herkimer Diamond (giant Record Keeper with rainbows that acted as the generator for our ceremonies in Peru and is infused with the energies activated at each sacred site) – Herkimers are powerful high-vibrational ascension crystals that will take you to the highest spiritual vibration possible while still being in your physical body. They can really help you to move you forward in many aspects of your life. They support expansion of your being and allow almost unconscious connection to the Divine realms. They are potent high crystal energy stones and will magnify the energy of what ever crystals that they are combined with, to work more effectively and have a stronger resonance within your auric field. They support opening of a variety of psychic gifts. These are powerful stones for the higher chakras. The purity and beauty of the energy of these crystals may draw angelic beings and higher guides to it and you may find that you start connecting with angels. More info on Herkimers: Herkimer Diamonds
- Orange Jade (an amazing Crystal that chose me at the market of Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu town that comes from Peru – this Crystal also accompanied every ceremony and is infused with the sacred site energies) – Orange Jade conveys the gift of inner peace, joy, and happiness, it teaches the interconnectedness of all life and all Beings, boosts your energy and provides protection, it is energetic and quietly stimulating, working with the second chakra creation energy
- Iceland Quartz (a very pure essence, sweet, and enchanting Crystal that chose me in Iceland and comes from Iceland – this Crystal accompanied me on my magickal journeys while there) – Quartz is a Master Healer, power stone that harmonizes and balances, has the ability to receive, store and send energy, powerful manifestation tool, the most versatile, multipurpose, powerful healing stone due to its unique helical spiral crystalline form, a master healer that can be used for any and all conditions, stimulates the immune system and brings the body into balance, takes energy to the most perfect state that is possible going back to before the dis-ease set in, cleanses and enhances the organs and subtle bodies and acts as a deep soul cleanser, connects the physical dimension with the mind, ultimate “anything stone,” radiates all the color vibrations within the spectrum of light, can be utilized and programmed for any use which bring light and energy into our spiritual bodies, a “stone of the mind,” quartz can be used to imprint with any energy or information and helps to focus the mind, purifies the spiritual, mental, and physical, a powerfully protective stone bringing the purified energy in, used to perform diagnostic healing, and to communicate with spirits and other worlds.
CRYSTAL ELIXIR #2
Dropper Bottle Option
Spray Bottle Option:
Crystal Elixir #2 infuses the following:
- Rare Sacred Geometry Amethyst Sphere with multi-layered Hexagon and Heart Portals naturally infused on opposite sides – Amethysts are extremely powerful and protective, high spiritual vibration, enhances serene and higher states of consciousness and meditation, calms and stimulates the mind, improves concentration, emotional centering and contentment within self, brings peace to any challenged experience, uplifts, one of the most spiritual stones, promotes divine love for self and others, selflessness, spiritual wisdom, opens and strengthens intuition and enhances psychic gifts, works with crown chakra, third eye and heart opening, promotes peace and inspiration, represents principles of complete metamorphosis, soothes, relaxes, heals, promotes healthy sleep habits and channeling, good for prosperity, because of its transmutational energies it helps open gateways into intense and transforming spiritual experiences while protecting the wearer from black magic, a protection stone in general, breaks up old emotional thought processes, attracts justice, protects and wards off danger and violent death, increases the activity in the right brain, cuts through illusion, as well as raises thoughts and aspirations to a higher spiritual level. .
- Unusual Sacred Geometry Rose Quartz with 26 points (#26 carries many numerological potencies, including embodying the Hebrew name for God, the essence of OM, brings life purpose and soul mission together and more sacred symbolism) – Rose Quartz often called the “Love Stone,” emanates gentle vibration of unconditional love, mother love, caring, kindness, stone of universal love and healing, restores trust and harmony in relationships, purifies and opens the heart at all levels to promote love, self-love, friendship, romantic love, family love, deep inner healing and feelings of peace, calming and reassuring, de-stresses, soothing and happy stone, helps to comfort in times of grief, dispels negativity and protects against environmental pollution, replacing it with loving vibes, encourages self-forgiveness and acceptance invoking self-trust and self-worth, strengthens and balances the physical heart and circulatory system, releases impurities from body fluids, opens and balances the heart chakra, aids love of your fellow man (or woman), enables our heart energies to expand and embrace everything with pure, unconditional love. Rose Quartz encourages us to take a more light-hearted approach to life, not to take things so much to heart that we become unduly upset and stressed. Emotionally rose quartz brings gentleness, forgiveness, compassion, kindness and tolerance. It raises one’s self-esteem and sense of self-worth. It helps balance emotions and heal emotional wounds and traumas, even grief, bringing peace and calm. Rose quartz removes fears, resentments and anger. It can also heal and release childhood traumas, neglect, and lack of love, in part by enhancing inner awareness. It can help with reconciliation with family and others. Overwhelming or unreasonable guilt is eased by rose quartz.
WHAT’S HAPPENED SO FAR FOR ME:
In the process of mixing and blending I was also personally testing the elixirs, so you can imagine I was getting a huge dose of Crystal love and power Monday. No surprise why I had the dream I did, which I’ll share below. I also, had an extra full glass of Crystal Elixir #2 that I simply had no place to store, since I’d run out of appropriate bottles and containers. Soooo, what do you think a crazy Faery does?
The next morning, Tuesday, I put the whole glass as the water base into my smoothie. LOL!!
Usually I just take several drops, so yeah….I’m officially a Crystal! Well, not quite, but I did have another dream that same night following, which I’ll also share below and all of this just two days before I got a new sacred tattoo (yes I did it again) which was quite potent enough to create something wild to happen. More on that in the next blog post hopefully.
In the midst of this it’s been the craziest week running around to appointments and having emergency client appointments because the energy abound has been crazy for everyone, plus working on and channeling potent sacred tattoos (which is proving to be really amazing), along with receiving my own. YET, I’ve had tons of energy and life continues to increase in magick.
Also, the day I was making the elixirs I received a belated birthday package in the mail that took me by quite a surprise. In it were four extremely magickal gift treasures that were amazingly perfect for me – a silver rabbit necklace, a carved dragon necklace cradling a Carnelian egg or crystal ball, a tiny silver Faery door portal keychain, and tiny gold filled heart earrings!!! Wow! Super grateful and the timing was awesome! I ended up wearing the rabbit necklace to my tattoo appointment for support.
Oh! and also on Monday, right after I’d created and sent out some of the elixir orders, I had a moment (literally only a moment, as I’ve been running around like crazy) to stop in at the Crystal shop around the corner from my house on the way back from appointments and errands. I only went because I had another coupon about to expire, and felt that exactly what I needed for current energy support was awaiting me there. And boy was it!
I picked up four things that were like boom, boom, boom in terms of seeing them, knowing that’s it, and getting them, and heading home. Each was something I had seen or held in my mind’s eye recently of something I wanted to get and here they were all manifested. I found a little Rhodonite Rabbit figurine, which was THE only one in the store – I’d wanted one for Cosmo because I had one each for Nestor, Joy, and Gaia (a turtle of course). I discovered Rhodonite was PERFECT also for his energy and physical needs he has. I also found the exact Moonstone pendant I’d seen recently somewhere that I was drawn to, but didn’t get (it’s an uncut more raw shape and super unusual) and here they had only one! Then there was a rosewood mala bracelet with turquoise and coral (the bracelet I felt awaiting), and an amazing Pyrite Cosmic Egg, which I’d seen in a vision somewhere and perfect also for me energetically. All of these were amazingly priced, plus my coupon!
But back to my dreams. So Monday night after my elixir sampling, I went to bed placing the giant Herkimer Diamond under my pillow (the one used for Crystal Elixir #1) and I end up having a very powerful dream with a Cobra. I am walking along a mountainous, but somewhat desert area and come across some cliffs that are made all of Crystals. I can’t be sure of what Crystal it was, as it was one I’ve never seen before, but it was all luminous and sparkly, and appeared to be a soft lemon yellow in color. I remember touching the Crystals and that they were letting me just reach out and could take off pieces easily. They just came apart at my touch and I was holding these lovely luminescent pale yellow Crystals in my hands.
Then I kept walking and came along a car on the dirt road. There were two guys in the car and we started talking. They shared that they had a Cobra – which was their animal companion. I thought that cool and unusual. No fear, as I love snakes. Then I remember seeing in my mind’s eye an imprint of Cobra markings left in the sand – the kind you see on the back of the Cobra’s hood and neck.
The next thing that happens is I somehow find myself falling off the cliff (or was I simply flying of the cliff?), but no fear and the Cobra literally flies out of the car at me and opens its jaws wide and wraps them around the entire front of my neck and bites me on my neck – all of this in slow motion, and again no fear. At the same time, one of the guys flings himself over the cliff after us and grabs a hold of my legs, as I seemed to have gone head first, and then grabs a hold of the side of the cliff somewhere suspending us all from falling further. I then remember seeing my eyes turn fully white – no eyeballs – and it immediately reminds me of the tiny baby rabbit I found dead on Saturday and also of the Sealions I’ve seen dead on the beach recently, where their eyes are white and glazed over in physical death.
In the dream I know I am dead – the first time I remember actually dying in a dream I think. The Cobra is still attached to my neck. They get us all back up and they try reviving me and it’s not working. Then I don’t remember exactly how, but suddenly either someone comes along after a while – felt like a Doctor energy or Medicine Man/Shaman – and this man does something and life returns to me, in a different way.
First off, this reminds me of a similar death I had in one of my power lives in Egypt, choosing to move on into the afterlife by the bite of my beloved and magickal asp I had as my familiar. So that seemed significant in terms of the energy Egypt also, in this life, reawakened in me when I visited there.
Amy E. Brucker writes an amazing and thorough elaboration on Snake Dreams here: 5 Ways of Contemplating Snake Dreams and Symbols to Reveal their Hidden Meaning
In it she shares these things that stood out to me in terms of my dream:
“Whether it bites you, swallows you, antagonizes you or hugs you, this snake is one part healer and it wants to help you find your way toward wholeness.”
“Dreams of being bitten and swallowed may have the added layer of being initiation dreams. In some indigenous cultures, surviving a waking-life rattlesnake bite, for instance, is evidence that the person is called to the path of healer.”
“Snakes were worshipped in every corner of the ancient world as creatures who symbolized fertility, birth, death and resurrection……When you dream of snake(s), reflect on how it may be a divine messenger coming to tell you about fertile possibilities. Where might you have unrecognized potential? What creation is waiting to be born?”
“Death in dreams is always a sign of transformation….Snakes can also foreshadow illness. Similarly, if the snake tries to bite you, it may be sending you a message of possible illness. Note: only you will know what your snake dreams mean. Exploring these possible layers may reveal important information, or nothing at all. Not all dreams of being bitten foreshadow illness.” – I sense mine was about major transformation associated with Throat Chakra energy, which makes perfect sense in my life with what I am creating/birthing.
and lastly about the elemental aspects of your snake – mine was Earth and Air
“Earth is solid and grows our food so it is equated with nourishment and with being grounded and present. Air is associated with the breath or “pneuma” which links it to Spirit or Soul because we cannot live without air.”
And I found some awesome symbolism on Cobras. The snake totem is one of incredible strength, but also much alchemy, including Kundalini energy and sacred, alchemical sexuality. If you resonate with snakes, have them as you animal spirit guides, or have been dreaming of them or having them show up recently, you’ll find this information also interesting.
These excerpts from http://www.auntyflo.com/magic/cobra:
“Among the family of snakes, the Cobra is the most deadly. It symbolizes gracefulness and speed. The importance of a Cobra is also observed in different cultures. In ancient times, especially in Egypt, the Cobra has been used to symbolize hidden wisdom.The Cobra also symbolizes royalty as shown in Egyptian Pharaoh’s crown, which is a Cobra symbol. They are also known to be a protector of the royalty Pharaoh, in the personification of the Cobra Goddess named Wadjet. They are known for defending the Pharaoh. It has also been alleged that the venom of an Asp or Cobra killed Queen Cleopatra.
In India, snakes like the King Cobra which is known to be the most venomous in the world are entitled to be renowned as sacred. In sacred rites, these creatures are identified as part of religious/sacred rites. Hindus have a belief that the God of Destruction and Regeneration or Lord Shiva is seen in a Cobra. In some instance, Cobra snakes are believed to be reincarnation of reputable people like Nagas, a popular warrior.
Cobras can coil their tail around people. The snake appears from this position which has been linked to eternity. This is the belief of Indians. This appears that those with this symbol are people mostly fond of hiding their potentials and abilities. They prefer that the others will not know their real self, exhibiting all the gifts and talents.
In most cases, Cobras are defined to be associated with the following – royalty, strength, intellectual, rebirth, eternity, death, knowing oneself better and having confidence in one’s abilities and gifts.”
Then Tuesday night (after again taking my Elixir #1 by dropper and having my smoothie with a whole glass of Elixir #2) I slept with my new Pyrite Cosmic Egg under my pillow and had another really potent dream I’m still unraveling, so I’ll just share the dream mostly, as the indications of its symbolism are still being uncovered. It involved a Hermit Crab, but also some other interesting energies, and insect energy as well.
I do happen to be in a “Hermit” year, so the Hermit Crab speaks definitely to that. And the way they are in tune using sensory perception to all the subtle energies, their patience, adaptation -sideways approach to goals, exploration, tenacity, and resourcefulness all speak to me. Sometimes taking the unusual way, as well as shifting focus to everything with our inner senses is necessary to find an easier way. Life doesn’t have to be hard!
But on this night I have this dream that I am in a strange, but familiar place and my familiars are these people that are reminding me of The Addams Family, or Edward Scissor Hands, or mutants, etc. They were all people that were different – creature-like, unique, maybe some like Vampires, or with razor teeth, and darker, but not threatening and not to fear. They were simply different and whereas others would have been afraid of them, they were my friends and supportive. And in the dream I was looking for a key to something that I find.
Then fast forward, I feel something at my crotch where your leg connects to your pelvic bone. I look and there’s a small Hermit Crab attached to me there. I think, “that’s strange”. Then I try to remove it. So I pull it and it’s attached really well. I keep yanking to get it off and as I do it pulls a long leg that it is attached to, that is growing out of me there, like another leg. But this leg is in fact either an insect leg, or a hermit crab leg, but huge – perhaps a combo of both. Eventually the Hermit Crab comes off, but I now have this long leg growing out of me and not sure what to do with it. I think my mom or someone like this was there and they came to help try to do something.
I was afraid to cut it off, as it was connected to me and may hurt and bleed, but my mom/or this person decides to anyway, and they pull the leg and cut, which does in fact hurt a bit and bleed a bit, yet the blood doesn’t run at all. So it is obvious it is a part of me. And as they pull it is like it’s attached to another leg that is regenerating from it below, and it seems it could be like the claw this time. And they cut again.
For that moment there is no more, but a hole there, so in fact it could regrow potentially – regenerative energy again.
And insects also carry the energy of tenacity, patience, detachment, community, and progressive, proactive focus that keeps them moving forward for progress.
These two dreams, back-to-back, were really powerful and the energy experienced each day has felt the same. A lot has been packed into my experience this week and of course the collective dreams as well. Then getting my new tattoo immediately the day following these dreams, which happened to have a Cicada on it, well, all felt immensely activating and aligned with an initiatory part of my life happening now.
I have some major things going on with how my life will be looking especially so with my creative and “voice” output (the Cobra at my neck spoke a lot to that), which is all shifting internally right now and these all were reiteration of the work I’ve focused on, aided by all the Crystal Elixirs that will be supporting the manifestation thereof.
Some really cool manifestations took place this week I was waiting on, a couple of opportunities came in, Cosmo had some great breakthrough moments, I’ve been feeling so so at peace, inspired, and supported, and the sacred tattoo design alchemy is through the roof in terms of energies I’ve been having opportunity/honor to work with – of course that to infer these are some amazing souls/clients. Getting right back on a design right now actually.
My hope is that with all of the things I share, that you come to see how we can proactively work in partnership with all that is around us and that comes through us to assist, and how we can each use our resourcefulness to integrate tools and aids to live in conscious co-creation.
Posted on April 9, 2015, in Uncategorized and tagged alchemy, amethyst, cobra symbolism, cobras in dreams, crystal elixirs, crystal energy, crystal healing, crystal infusions, crystals, herkimer diamond, hermit crab symbolism, insect symbolism, orange jade, quartz, rose quartz. Bookmark the permalink. 10 Comments.