Sacred Tattoo Designs Things to Know: The Process, Waiting List (Booking for Week of July 27th), Referral Gift Program ($100 off Plus Free Crystal) & Book
SACRED TATTOO DESIGN WAITING LIST – NOW BOOKING FOR THE WEEK OF JULY 27th:
As you know there is a waiting list on sacred tattoo designs and with my current clients I’m now booked until end of July.
Sometimes the scheduling shifts a bit, as clients aren’t always ready when I get to them, in which case I let the person know that is next in line and continue forward, taking the client that needed extra time when they ARE ready, and after I’ve completed work on the current design at hand.
I try to provide a guesstimate on the timing when you commission a piece, but due to clients that have needed more time with their ideas and clarity, as well as some clients being ready when I get to them and others not, things tend to readjust on the timeline with all the shuffling. I’m open and flexible to this and when there’s an opening, I will move on to the next client on the waiting list until I find one that IS ready. And once the client who deferred their place becomes ready, they will receive priority once I’ve completed the current project at hand.
That said, if you have a rush job, due to a tattoo appointment or something else important to you, I will do my best to fit you in on off-hours, but remember that this will equate to a higher hourly rate reflectively. I can’t always guarantee being able to do rush jobs, but you can contact me with your requests and we’ll see what is possible.
Remember that in order to commission a design, I require the first hour deposit upfront, as all tattoos take at least one hour, and the balance is due upon agreement of its closure. This deposit both holds your space, AND is applied as the first hour of the design process.
The design process (the actual pencil to paper time) is $175 an hour.
I don’t charge for the consulting, my tuning in, any research, and writing up the symbolic meaning for each client. There’s a lot that goes into these designs, which is why I can’t always predict timing and have to be conscious about my need to pace myself energetically.
And sometimes I move through things quicker than anticipated, but also sometimes the energy creates the need for more time. I will contact you if the timing shifts to sooner or a little delayed.
That said, you are free to, and encouraged, to send me your thoughts, ideas, and anything pertinent to what you’d like to be creating with your design as soon as you send me your deposit. This assists in having the energy percolating before I get to the actual designing, but also helps with timeliness so that when I get to your design we are pretty much ready to go and don’t have to go through the whole process at the point I’m ready to be designing.
It’s such an intuitive and feeling process, so I’m always grateful that my clients are on the same page with me in terms of embracing the journey.
UNDERSTANDING THE PROCESS:
Now and then I receive emails that lead me to feel there might be some confusion on some of the aspects of this process, which I’d like to help clarify.
- Remember that if you are interested in co-creating a tattoo design with me, you will need to place a deposit at the link here: http://spiritualskin.com/lifechangingtattoos.html
- This will place you on the waiting list. At the link you will also find details on the process and likely answers to many of your questions. If you find anything not to be clear, or you would like assistance in any way, please don’t hesitate to contact me and ask.
- I’m more than happy to answer questions about the process and to generally provide an oversight in regard to what you would like to create, but please understand that I can’t provide lengthy consulting about ideas, or help to come up with the idea, unless you have commissioned me to work on your design with you and I’m ready to begin that process, as that is part of the whole design consulting journey we embark upon. It is a very involved process on my part that goes beyond even the email exchanges that I have to tune into, research, etc. I do welcome you to send me all of your thoughts and ideas before the time we actually will be working on it, so the energy is percolating in the background and we can pinpoint some of the important aspects that give me an idea of the groundwork in terms of size, placement, and essence of what you desire. The time leading up to actual designing is for this preparation, and once I am ready to begin, I can delve more in depth.
- My saying that I’m available to new clients at the end of July does not mean that if you contact me at the end of July that I will be able to start right away on your design, as in the interim other clients will have placed their deposits for their commissioned pieces.
- If you absolutely need the design before the available time period, I do offer rush jobs in order to meet certain time-frames. Please contact me to discuss details and to see if I’m capable of working off-hours to assist that, which would equate to a higher rate fee, reflectively.
- Also, ALL design consultations are done via email with my clients internationally. I find it most effective for the process and provides opportunity for the magic to take place. There is no need to meet in person, nor discuss things via telephone. It’s an energetic exchange I can access by distance, is best accessed when I have time to tune in energetically over the course of our exchanges and in between them, and which has enabled me to work with clients across the globe. The emails provide me a log of our discussions to work with and reflect upon, as well as provide each person the opportunity to get their thoughts, feelings, experiences down in writing, which seems to be very healing and valuable for most people.
- Remember I do not do the inking. I am a tattoo “DESIGN” artist, specializing in sacred symbolism and spirituality to create “essence” templates that your tattoo artist will be working with and from.
- The design process is much more than simply drawing something. It is very involved and usually I need a little recharge time between designs. It’s not a process I like to rush, if not necessary. I find that the flow is always perfect when we embrace that and it allows for the process to unfold naturally. Sometimes that is a very quick process and other times, due to energy I am sensing, things take a bit longer.
DON’T FORGET THE TATTOO DESIGN REFERRAL GIFT PROGRAM!
I continue to receive an influx of powerful commissions for sacred tattoo designs that keep me gratefully busy amidst my other work. I am always open to ways to give back and so several months back was inspired by a few clients to create a referral gift program to do just that.
Here’s how it works – When you refer a client to me who commissions a sacred tattoo design you will receive 2 FREE Gifts:
1st: Receive a FREE Reiki-charged Crystal
2nd: Receive $100 off YOUR own sacred tattoo design (that’s nearly 60% off your 1st hour’s deposit)
If you’ve already commissioned one, this savings will be applied to your next one – Not transferable
How To Receive Your Gifts:
Make sure that the client you refer shares with me, upon contact, who they were referred by. Once they decide to commission a design, I will contact you about your gifts.
GETTING STARTED & SPIRITUAL SKIN BOOK TO SUPPORT YOUR JOURNEY:
If you would like to partner in co-creating your own sacred visionary piece of artwork or tattoo design to embody the empowerment you desire, you can contact me here: Contact Tania Marie
There is currently a waiting list, but you can easily make your deposit at the link provided below to embark on this journey in partnership with me. Now scheduling for end of July.
For more information about the process and pricing please visit: Life Changing Tattoos
Some people have preferred to read my book, Spiritual Skin ~ Sacred Tattoos: More than Skin Deep, especially if they are new to sacred tattoo designs, before embarking on this journey.
If you are drawn to learn more about sacred tattoos you can order a copy of the book here: Spiritual Skin
It is also available in Kindle format here: Spiritual Skin
I always add shading and detail to the drawings so that you can get a taste of what it might look like tattooed when details come together. But usually tattoo drawings by artists are done in just the simple outline of the piece and the details come together during the inking process…but this gives a reference to assist the tattoo artist and it helps you to envision the possibilities.
And remember, there’s a Tattoo Design Referral Gift Program too!
Thank you for embracing this process with me. It truly makes a difference to be able to work with such amazing souls that understand and value the beauty of this journey.
I don’t think people have fully yet realized the layers to just how much this sacred tattoo journey is life-shifting for those who are drawn to it as their path, and how it can be a way to embody the new, embody your essence, integrate and embody the shadow/light – whole…..but now this is increasingly coming into conscious awareness.
Tattoos are these gifts that keep on giving. At least that’s been my experience and the experience of others who have shared with me their evolving journeys since creating their designs and getting them tattooed.
Posted on May 30, 2015, in Uncategorized and tagged commission art, commission drawings, custom tattoos, magical tattoos, referral program, sacred tattoo designs, Sacred Tattoos, spiritual skin, spiritual tattoo designer, spiritual tattoos, symbolic tattoos, tattoo book, tattoo design, tattoos, unique tattoos. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.