Our Magick Bus Travel Schedule Through August 7th
I’ve spent the last few weeks mapping out our travel route, researching places and things to see that call to our hearts, and booking RV parks from Colorado to Banff – Lake Louise, Alberta after closing out our 6 weeks in Utah – all guided by intuition, inspiration, and seasons, as we journey forward. I share the experience as a collective offering and share our timelines in case it aligns for friends and family in the areas to connect while we’re passing through. I’m so excited to say that after 24 bookings and a lot of “blessings” on our side, we were able to get into all the areas we wanted, despite the busy peak Summer season (another reason we booked ahead and something to think about if you’re a nomadic RV full-timer).
Since we have four animal children and still work while we explore, we have certain requirements for the types of places we stay, needing full hook ups and good cell and wi-fi reception. These are also reasons we need to book things ahead and can’t just fly on complete whim.
There’s a balance between intuition and discernment in our lives and so this does take a bit of preparatory work on our parts to ensure all our needs are met and supported.
While we don’t need much, we still do have basic requirements.
And for now, we’re not needing to stay more than a couple weeks tops in an area, as we are wanting to get the lay of the land everywhere we can at the start, while also following an internal and seasonal guiding force.
Later, after we’ve explored in general, we can then decide on the spots we may want to return to and spend longer durations at.
Everyone has their own way with this nomadic thing and living full time in an RV. Some people stick to a couple of favorite spots only. Some stay in each spot for long durations. Some go to remote areas and travel off-grid. And others may create their own balance of everything like we are.
We are booked from now through August 7th and soon will book the conclusion of Summer , so we’ll be all set.
I’ve also spent time mapping out our general travel route, state by state and area by area, of the continent. So it will be easy to get the rest going now that we have the plan in vision for the next couple of years.
Again, we’re exploring everywhere of interest and calling, while getting a general scope of North America and seeing all of the natural beauty and local color, while we hone in on our landing spot at the end of the journey.
So far, we’ve nailed it in terms of time spent in each area and always leave a place fully satisfied that we’ve fulfilled both our desires and callings there.
If you’ve been following along, I basically share a post daily (this could change as I get busier with my projects now) and have provided insights, photos, and ideas for those of you interested in the areas we travel to, or who simply want to integrate the energies along with us.
I am feeling a sense of relief and closure with the journey we’ve just concluded and a lot of things I’ve completed including our plan, so I’ll be back at it full force with my creative projects.
Since this journey is about moving the energy in our lives in a big way, exploring the beauty of North America, doing sacred work where ever we land, deepening into our essence, focusing on new projects and creative endeavors for the next phase of our lives, AND finding our next home, we also spend time feeling out the energy, receiving, and literally looking at the areas, land, and homes to see where we’re drawn to most.
Here’s a look at our ambitious travel adventure schedule:
- 4/28 – 5/8 Mancos, Colorado in the Mesa Verde National Park & Canyon of the Ancients area
- 5/8 – 5/11 Ouray, Colorado to visit Telluride area
- 5/11 – 5/15 Montrose, Colorado to visit Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park
- 5/15 – 5/17 Villa Grove, Colorado to enjoy the mineral hot springs at the off-grid Valley View Hot Springs and places like sacred Crestone
- 5/17 – 5/22 Mosca, Colorado to visit Great Sand Dunes National Park
- 5/22 – 5/25 Pueblo, Colorado to explore the area
- 5/25 – 5/29 Colorado Springs, Colorado near Garden of the Gods, Pikes Peak, Seven Falls, and more
- 5/29 – 6/5 Golden, Colorado to visit Boulder and Denver areas
- 6/5 – 6/8 Estes Park, Colorado to visit Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado
- 6/8 – 6/11 Laramie, Wyoming in Vedauwoo Medicine Bow-Routt National Forest, and Larmie Range Rocks area
- 6/11 – 6/14 Rock Springs, Wyoming in Flaming Gorge area
- 6/14 – 6/19 Moran, Wyoming to visit Grand Teton National Park
- 6/19 – 6/22 West Yellowstone, Montana to visit Yellowstone National Park
- 6/22 – 6/26 Gardiner, Montana to visit Yellowstone National Park
- 6/26 – 6/29 Bozeman, Montana and its offerings
- 6/29 – 7/3 Helena, Montana and its offerings
- 7/3 – 7/6 Missoula, Montana and its offerings
- 7/6 – 7/10 Great Falls, Montana and its offerings
- 7/ 10 – 7/17 East Glacier Park, Montana to visit Glacier National Park
- 7/17 – 7/20 Waterton Lakes National Park, Alberta
- 7/20 -7/24 Calgary, Alberta
- 7/24 – 7/31 Edgewater, BC to visit Kootenay National Park
- 7/31 – 8/7 Banff/Lake Louise, Alberta
Posted on May 2, 2016, in Uncategorized and tagged follow your heart, full time rving, living the dream, nomadic lifestyle, RV adventures, rv living, traveling by heart. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.