The Quiet Strength within the Loud Storm ~ Lee Harris Energy Update
I think this energy update from Lee Harris will ring in for some of you. I definitely am experiencing the rapid transformation he speaks about, along with the recalibration being in full effect for sure. I’ve also experienced a retrieval of a new depth of inner strength by pulling within and that’s come with the shedding of more layers and facing shadow forces at work in very dramatic ways. It’s taken a lot out of me recently to continue holding my personal frequency amidst everything, but hold I am and figuring out ways to nurture my needs along the way to keep strong and vibrant.
Lee also provides some key points that are addressed in the video, along with some self care tips:
* August will have a Quiet Intensity – you will be most balanced and find an inner strength if you find ways to pull back from the outer intensity.
* Fast releasing of Inner-Shadows – the personal mirror of the collective revealing/releasing of shadows will have the same effect on you – your thoughts, beliefs and emotions.
* This speed of change can create disorientation or confusion – this is normal in short phases so let it be. You are just recalibrating and becoming ‘new’.
* Don’t judge yourself for having dips or downward moments – let them be there without judgement and they will pass at rapid speed.
* Notice you are becoming hyper-aware at what does and doesn’t work for you now. You will change patterns based on what you notice.
* If you like following others, or being the empath who lets others lead, that is changing fast. Time for you to experiment with self-leadership! You can’t make a mistake – just choices that you can change if they don’t work the way you thought you might.
* If you’re down, don’t get hard on yourself for it. Just let yourself be low for a moment and remind yourself it will pass.
* Isolation can be healing until it isn’t. Balance your alone-time with well chosen community moments with supportive people and environments.
* Develop a practice of doing something good for yourself every day: Exercise, a walk in the garden, meditation, listening to music with eyes closed. A moment where you step out of the world and be with you.
* Set Goals/Intentions – this moves energy in a forward direction.
* Keep a Daily Gratitude Journal – this helps you be present to the blessings in your life, and more aligned with the now and abundant in the future as a result.