Monthly Archives: June 2018
June feels ripe with much in motion and round-the-clock fullness, which is being mirrored in all the flowers and green blossoming everywhere. I mentioned recently in conversation that dream time is stepping forth in grand ways because it is where the layered realities of our multi-dimensionality are. This reality we are focused on in waking life is but one offshoot of what really is and things will flip when the collective is ready to “live the dream.” This last week has been layered with interweaving parts that are merging into a new creation. I’m sensing many can feel what I’m saying and are experiencing the difference, as well as likely have been involved in a lot recently too.
The first three photos you see here are of our home on the forest. Everything right now is coming up flowers and is completely enchanted. I can’t get enough of all the variety of wild flowers surrounding our house and throughout the forest, as we let our hearts wander the paths. I can’t help but stop to take them in with all of my senses, which sparks a feeling within to skip and frolick to join in Nature’s dance.
The layers of lush beauty and blooms seem to reflect the many layers of fertile potential stirring in the cauldron of our inner desires and dreams. Anything is possible. We just simply have to choose what we want to nurture, cultivate, and grow with all of that potential.
And speaking of dreams, I can’t emphasize enough how potent these are and have been for me. Things have been amping up and increasing there. I’ve always been a vivid dream weaver, but I’m experiencing so much more there than ever, including more of that cohesion of bringing together the multiple realities going on at once so that things are becoming more seamless.
I continue to dream in excess of people I know and having remote viewings, very clear psychic experiences – that I would rather say are simply tapping into the other realities and living and remembering them in the now, rather than actually being this psychic experience that seems supernatural – and when I touch in with people they confirm what I “dreamed” as being exactly what is going on with them.
This in part has to do with my Pisces boundless energy, but I’d like to emphasize that I feel this is where we’re headed as a collective in progressively tapping into our multi-dimensionality as no longer a concept in our minds, but a reality we live and co-create in. It would be too much for many if it simply opened fully and immediately, so in stages, the more each of us are tapping into it, the more the collective at large is, and vice versa it also speaks to the readiness of the collective that this is possible too.
This is the progressive spiral of humanity moving into a wider experience of dimensional cognition that the other parts of ourselves are already experiencing.
I’m finding that the more this happens, the more full my life is and the more I am experiencing the direct alignment and effects of every little thing I do very clearly. When we stop to recognize and be curious about it all, we expand and draw in more possibility.
It’s been a full week and continuing. I know many of you have found yourself with full plates as well. I always like to review things in my life and connect the dots, as it ignites things more and bringing things together.
And what a week it’s been:
- I read four books – just started my 5th – that had the perfect ingredients for the next leaps. I haven’t read much recently, but Dave has a library card and the last time I went with him I suddenly found myself with a stack of six books coming home – I’ll likely have the last two done here shortly. I followed my intuition and was led to the exact books perfect for the next phase of experience and creation. Even the order I’ve been reading them has unfolded in perfect cohesion.
- Cleaning out and organizing was at the forefront again – I am finishing our bedroom closet, started my office closet, and Dave and I have been working on our garage – the last piece of our house getting fully settled since moving in. We marvel at the fact that nearly 100% of the garages people have here in Tahoe are unusable, meaning they are full of stuff people store or throw in there and they park their cars on driveways – yes even in the snow of Winter. And even the few who do park inside have disorganized garages that are a storage area for mostly old and unused things. Feels very symbolic to me about the subconscious and unconscious parts of the collective that are running the show in the shadow. I feel that even our unseen spaces speak to our lives and it’s bothered me that the garage was, to us, unorganized even though to others it wasn’t. And the same for my office closet, although organized, just has way too much in it that I had to find space for at the time and now is going to be cleared. This speaks to clarity of mind, heart, vision, and manifestation to me and also of shadow integrated rather than hidden, denied, or tucked away. As I look through every piece it reflects a piece of my inner world I am putting into productive use or releasing. The timing on getting these clear as the last steps, mirrors what’s ready to come forth. We even decided not to just organize and open our last boxes for the garage, but are getting rid of things, got shelves and storage boxes to have it all organized, are hanging our bikes to have clear space, and before all this we’ve been prepping the foundation of the garage – also symbolic – by cleaning it, filling cement cracks, and painting it in a nice finish to keep it clean and look good. No reason the garage can’t be special! It feels like taking care of the shadow in a way of valuing and merging it as usable.
- I found a magickal horse duffel bag hidden in the garage – in the process of all the moving around a bag of stuff showed up that I thought I had lost, got stolen, or I threw away by accident. But in going through this process it showed up tucked away behind things. In the bag were some very cool things that were meaningful and special, including a portal tapestry I’ll be hanging downstairs in the guest room that will mirror mine and create a dual doorway reflecting layers of multi-dimensionality we have access to. Treasures found in the process of clearing.
- I found our telescope – my parents had given us a telescope when we moved back to Tahoe and there it was in the garage all dusty and in a corner. I cleaned it up and brought it in and set it up downstairs for now. This feels like a treasure too with clarity, vision, and connection bringing the Cosmos in closer merging with Earth, as the two become one through our physical forms
- Honing in on details for more effectiveness – I/we have been doing a lot of this and especially so in the shared business/work I have with Dave. In the interim it may seem like more work, but sets things up to be passive and supporting the intents we have for our life
- Anchored in new sacred rituals – in bringing to light more ways to be effective and aligned, I’ve added in some different practices to enrich my/our life further and it’s definitely making a difference
- Deepening shadow work and increased daily vitality and magick – this has included another level of awareness and application to bring more unification to life and making things easy and natural to discern and experience in each moment
- Taking action on intuition and putting in place the steps for actualization – by listening to myself I’m seeing the thread on the weave tighten from being a loose loop and the image of the tapestry reveal itself by bringing things together. I’ve put my ideas out there vulnerably and have received welcoming yes’s to them. This is bringing together the perfect collaborations and I know will continue to
- Garden tower recycling prolifically – I’ve harvested quite a lot and the last big harvest left the tower quite bare, but it’s all grown back in again. This tower has been even more abundant and rich than my last one and I feel its reflective of the things I’ve shifted, as well as the endless abundance available to us in our heart wells. I love seeing everything as a metaphor for my life
- Blueberry sightings amped up – the wild baby mountain cottontail that lives here outside my office has been coming around abundantly. I named him Blueberry based on a dream I had of a bunny I adopted. The interactions between us and seeing him daily is another metaphor for things and to me is reflecting the path I’m on and have been cultivating, as well as the book I’m completing and its process
- Fun news about Astrid – TBA but not only have her ears healed, but she is stepping out more and more collectively in her work and visibility
- Sunshine immersion – during all of this I have been getting out daily in our beautiful 70’s weather and getting some great Vitamin D time, which I thrive on and that infuses extra vitality. I’ve also started using my Sun Oven again, which also infuses extra vitality in our food. So while dream time is revving, it is in balance with daytime immersions. All things in harmony create wholeness of being and experience
- Dreams going crazy with psychic, remote, and symbolic messages that are bringing waking and dream life together – I already mentioned that above
- And amidst all of it I’m still on track to finish my book this potent month of June with the Solstice portal aiding it. This is my last editing/reworking before I surrender it to the next phase and a professional editor
So, yes there are many layers going on and these are just the main ones I’m sharing to express how I integrate the meaning, reflections, and symbolism into my life as a unified field of experience.
These last photos are of the Forest Portal we live on, where this magick is unfolding, and of all the beauty blooming here in the wild, enchanted garden of my heart.
It’s been a while since I’ve done a giveaway and this is another challenge close to heart that will benefit you greatly if you commit to it and continue it forward. It will begin on June 11th and conclude at the end of June 21st – Summer Solstice. That’s 11 days and there will be 11 gifts to giveaway. But first, let’s touch briefly on gratitude and giving and then I’ll share how these apply to this month’s giveaway.
First let me very briefly explain a concept you already know, but as we know, knowledge doesn’t mean much unless you’re putting into action the practice of your knowledge applied.
This one is focused on gratitude and giving.
We all know that the more gratitude you have and express, the more abundance in all areas of your life you will experience. Not to mention, the more enriched, vibrant, joyful, peaceful, and fulfilling your life will be in every way.
We receive far more than when we are aware of, which indicates we actually have way more to be grateful for than we even make a point of realizing.
Think about the air you have to breathe, the sunlight that gives life, the trees that provide oxygen, the animals that keep our ecosystems healthy, or things like eyesight, ability to taste, smell, hear, touch, and experience life in sensual ways not elsewhere possible.
Yet, even things like our bills – whether you struggle to pay them or not – are actually things to be grateful for in the service they provide like electricity to see by or run your air conditioning, gas to warm your house or cook with, water to bathe in and clean your clothes, and mortgages that keep a roof over our heads.
And not only does recognizing and acknowledging everything we have to be grateful for help us to enjoy and receive more in life – yes even the hidden gifts in something or someone that rubs us the wrong way because they are emotional trainers for us to strengthen our hearts to love more – but we also find it easier to give more. And this is important because the flow of giving AND receiving is also part of living an abundant life.
Even when you think there’s nothing to be grateful for, you’re wrong as there is always something and in recognizing and thanking those things with all of your heart you will align your frequency with an increase in things that will enrich your life.
Even when you think you have nothing to give, if you give anyway – including money in a relative amount to your life, but greater than you think you’re capable of – the more you’ll find things flowing in.
Abundance equates to love, gratitude, and living in the flow of both giving and receiving.
Gratitude is one of the most effective ways to bring more of what you want into your life in incredible ways you wouldn’t even think of. It opens you to the highest good through simple, heartfelt gratitude, as this aligns you with your matching frequency.
There are many ways you can put into action a daily practice of gratitude, but I’ll leave that up to your creative imagination. The beauty of it is that it doesn’t take away from your life as you always have moments while you shower, drive in your car, are brushing your teeth, drinking your coffee, or pumping your gas when you can be thankful for what is, what has been, and what is coming, regardless if it has happened yet or not.
I’m quite the positive person who loves to give and give thanks, although had my ups and downs with that in the past while I went through challenges. Yet, it was always my turning to gratitude and seeing what I did actually have, that would pull me up and out of the dark places of struggle and sinking. And even now that I don’t experience those times anymore, I still challenge myself to go further with finding more ways to be grateful and to love even more. Because truly there is no limitation and we can always fine-tune and create even more magick in our lives.
So while you may say, “Oh I already do that,” I challenge you to do it more and to also really be honest as to if you know this or are doing this.
Dave and I have recently put into practice a huge increase in our own expressions of gratitude that now include new daily practices in addition to current ones and reminders to each other to take our own journey to another level. We are experiencing the results that in some cases of manifesting things happens immediately and in all cases of increasing the quality of life and our way of approaching and experiencing each day happens instantly all the time and is fine-tuning our frequency of alignment.
Even though we already live a pretty magickal life, as I said, there is no limit to the alchemy you can experience. So we are wanting to continue growing into our highest potentials by evolving and fine-tuning ways we can enrich lives for everyone.
This also included the implementation of a new giving practice to add to what we already were doing, but increasing in bigger ways, while breaking it down into a consistent sacred process. For example, we always would give to charities at the end of the year, as well as did a lot of little giving throughout the year, but now we decided to do a big giving (of course this is relative to us, as your own would be in the form you choose) once a month to charities of his or my choosing to exceed what we were giving before, as we truly are grateful for our lives and want to be able to give back in reflection of how much our hearts have expanded along this journey.
And this leads me to the journey of this challenge, if you feel so called to embrace it.
I have done some challenges in the past – my favorite being the Nature Immersion Challenge. And while I could just not do anything, I have found that timing of these kinds of things can really ring a bell for some people and having that accountability, responsibility, rise to action, and integrity built in, can be just the thing to help get you into that next level of experience that takes thought or knowledge into active practice – process into natural way of being – and sometimes getting what you want to more consistently manifesting as the abundant and creative being that you are.
This inspiration came to me yesterday and now I present it to you.
So, without further ado, if you choose to accept the challenge and accountability of this magickal portal’s challenge, here are the details to follow:
Summer Solstice Gratitude Giveaway
- Accountability: You must let me know that you are committing to this challenge before Monday, June 11th
- Gratitude in Action: Starting June 11th and for the next 11 full days until the end of June 21st (Summer Solstice) you will begin a daily practice of gratitude – even if you already are – in which case go further. This will include finding at least 10 things a day that you are grateful for and why. You can write these in a journal and then type them up later, but I will want you to share them with me at the end of this period so you could type them up to start. However works for you to have a log of these to send me at the end is up to you. You are not limited to 10, but 10 is the minimum requirement. It can be something that happened that day, things you’ve been blessed with to get you where you are, something about your life, about yourself, the world or nature, etc. Don’t forget the why. This will give you 110 things and reasons by the end of the 11 days – this might be why you may want to type them up each day so as not to have so much to do at the end. Make this part of your daily ritual and make it fun. Use your creativity in how you go about it so that it is enjoyable, which makes it more likely you’ll look forward to it and it will stick with you long after these 11 days. The more heartfelt you are with each thing you find to be grateful for and the more you connect with love for each of them, the more you increase the frequency of this experience and magnetism it creates.
- Giving in Action: For each of these 11 days do one thing in the way of giving that you wouldn’t normally do. This could be giving $1, a bottle of water, or a warm meal to the homeless person you meet on the street. Lending a hand to someone having trouble carrying their groceries. Donating things you don’t use or need to a local shelter. Randomly leaving a “you are loved or you are beautiful note” on someone’s car windshield. Slipping an “I love you” note in your child’s lunch bag or husband’s/wife’s briefcase or purse. Volunteering at an animal rescue. Letting someone in front of you in line that seems in a hurry or has more than you have. Donating a larger sum of money than you think you can afford to to your favorite charity. Giving a compliment to someone or a smile that makes you more present with who is in front of you at any given moment. Etc. Write/type this one thing you do each day along with the gratitude list. Again, you are not limited to one, but one is the minimum. Note: when you give more than you think you have to give, this is one way you create abundance and draw amazing prosperity in all areas of your life in, in mysteriously beautiful and incredible ways. The key with all of this is to do it from your heart without attachment, expectation, and without resentment or fear around it.
- Responsibility: Send me your Gratitude and Giving lists by the end of the day on Friday, June 22nd. I would also love to hear how this experience was for you and anything you noticed shifting in your life during and/or after the 11 days.
- Integrity: All of this truly is between you and yourself on whether or not you actually do these things and how much you invest of yourself in them. And with that said, it would be wonderful if you can make a promise to yourself to continue this forward long after June 21st. See the Summer Solstice as the portal to make a huge life shift – even if it is simply in fine-tuning what you already do. For some, this may be a new experience. Either way, I assure you that you will experience positive and enriching shifts in your life during this time period and as a result. And if you maintain this as your daily walking meditation you will experience things exponentially, but most importantly your quality of life will be enhanced, as will everyone and every experience you come in contact with. There are so many ways you can fine-tune this process and challenge yourself to rise to greater levels with it by going farther with it all and in every circumstance. You will learn creative ways that gratitude now is simply aligning you with probable realities your frequency is matching. The choosing of the realities is up to you, but they await you realizing them.
I could leave it as that, but now I’ll throw in the Giveaway part.
I will do a blind drawing at the end of receiving all participants’ journeys to me via email. You can either comment to this blog or use the Contact page to let me know that you are participating.
From all who enter, I will choose 11 people to receive gifts simply for committing to this. If less than 11 participate, everyone will receive something that enters. If more participate, then the drawing will randomly choose.
I like to challenge myself in giving and so for this Giveaway I wanted to make it something near and dear and truly in the spirit of giving. So each of these things are special to me and not things I would have thought of giving away, but I truly feel in my heart the importance of this and want to demonstrate an immediate reflection of how doing something from your heart can give you something lovely in return.
Of course, this shouldn’t be the reason to do this, but again that’s between you and yourself, what your motivation is. Hopefully you’ll find this speaks to what you’ve been wanting to do more of already and it’s more of a supportive hand up the mountain you want to climb to get to greater heights. Either way, I do it without attachment to what your motivation is, as I’m simply going to give from the sheer joy of doing so.
I could easily just donate these to Goodwill or sell them to raise money to donate to charities of my choice and still stay in the spirit of giving, but I prefer to help cultivate a world of people rising to their highest, expanding their hearts, and creating more gratitude, compassion, abundance, and love.
I also like to give things I wouldn’t normally think of giving. In this case, I’ve decided to give away special necklaces, pendants, or crystals as the gifts.
I will intuitively choose which will go to whom, from the names I randomly draw.
I do not want to share photos of these, as I don’t want that to be a factor. But they will range in value of $30 – $300 each. Perhaps something else will get thrown in that’s not mentioned 😉 but I’ll know what at the end when I prepare the gifts to send.
Unfortunately, most of the things, besides crystals, are feminine pieces, so if you are a guy wanting to join in, know that there are a few non-gender gifts, but if you are open, then perhaps one of the more feminine gifts could be for your sister, mom, grandmother, friend, girlfriend, wife and you could gift your gift as a way to pass forward that giving spirit.
And there you have it.
You also have the option of simply taking part of this without letting me know or receiving anything in return.
You are a limitless being and there are limitless reasons you might be reading this right now and it might be speaking to a part of you.
It’s completely up to you how or if you want to take this journey.
Yet, I assure you, by truly committing and upping your normal approach, your life will take a lovely turn.
Just a quick share to update you on a few things. Today being June 1st brings us closer to a lot of dates to keep in mind for upcoming and last workshop offerings and also saw Astrid’s ears fully healed. I ended May with greater clarity on the path I’m journeying, as well as received a clarifying eye update – more on that shortly.
So, first things first….June 9th – just 8 days away now – is the last day to register for the upcoming Reiki 1 & 2 Accelerated Workshop on Saturday, June 23rd. If you want to review this workshop as a past student, please also let me know to make sure I can accommodate you.
If you’re thinking about continuing your training with the Reiki 3 Master Teacher Workshop, then the pre-registration discount date for that is July 4th, although you can register for it up until August 11th at full price for this August 25th Workshop. Again, if you are wanting to review this workshop, please also let me know, as space is limited.
Info and registration available for both of these Workshops here: Reiki
If you do want to join and are traveling in, just keep in mind Summer is busy here, so accommodations are something to look into as soon as you can. I already heard from one of the students traveling in how this was limited even when she registered a month ago. For those of you who have registered, I’ll be in touch around the 9th with further info.
That brings us to the upcoming Summer Solstice, which not only marks the one year anniversary of Astrid and me being together – as she came home to me on this potent portal – but is also the early pre-registration discount date for the upcoming Fall Equinox Workshop. Final registration for this is September 15th, but you can prepay for only $222 by June 21st – that’s only 20 days away now.
This is sure to be magickal experience, as the incredible Laura Bruno and I come together for the first and last time to co-teach together – and marks my last teaching offering all around.
We will tailor this intimate workshop to the day’s participants, sharing varied ways and channels that can assist you in experiencing and creating a more consistently magickal life, as you experience things in greater wholeness of possibilities. In turn, this reveals a more authentic and creative way of living in alignment and manifesting more, as a result. Topics may include the Faerie Realm, crystals, connecting with animals, nature and beyond, and more, which will be revealed as the day unfolds. We’ll conclude with sacred nature immersion, a special joint energy blessing by both Tania and me, and an Equinox ceremony.
I sense some interesting unfolding for this, as we dial and tune in. I can’t say for sure what my part is revealing, but I may be led to conclude my teaching with a surprise. Hmmm!
Anyway, you can register here: Living A More Magickal Life
We are 1/3 full with current registrations and one registration upcoming – which will leave 8 spots.
Summer Solstice, as mentioned, is also very dear to me and Astrid in bringing us together, but is also when my sweet Joy returned to the stars. Because of this special time period I decided to get Astrid something special to celebrate.
I found a sweet plush rabbit mat that I had monogrammed with a blue “A” for Astrid, or as her auntie Laura said – “A” for Adorable! She deserves velvety softness fit for a Queen. It arrived yesterday, just in time to kick off June in celebration.
I can’t wait to see what she thinks of her birthday gifts that will arrive in August in time for her 9/15 birthday!!
I do love Summer and Summer Solstice has become a favorite magickal portal to me.
Her new rabbit mat also celebrated Astrid’s healthy and tuned in rabbit ears, as this morning on June 1st, we also paid a visit to our favorite rabbit vet for a recheck after a week of giving her meds for her ears. You may remember my mentioning she had a build up of wax in both, her left creating a plug, and then redness and beginnings of infection. Well, she’s all good! No redness or infection, ear drums are healthy, and she only had a tiny bit of residual wax that she received a not-so-fun ear flush again for today. She’s home and happy to be so, but despite loving our sweet vet, we are both happy she doesn’t have to return until her next regular check up in July. Yay! So her plush mat becomes twofold in celebration!
And lastly, I mentioned clarity and my eyes…I have traversed some decisions and explorations this last month and did anchor in some more, feeling clear with heart desires. And synchronously, just two days ago I, like Astrid, had a recheck at the ophthalmologist. Recheck after 15+ years that is!
I had lasik done then and it was a huge success – I’m grateful for that as I know and have heard of many unsuccessful and even horror stories.
I haven’t seen an eye doctor since and recently I’ve felt so many eye shifts and interesting vision, which mirrors all the shifts in life experience and timelines, but at times it has been straining on my eyes and so I felt to check in just in case – as after all these are my eyes, which could change my life in the event of anything.
I’m happy to report, as with Astrid, that my eyes are healthy and that lasik really was quite a miracle for me. Many experience reverse shifts in their eyesight changes after surgery around 40-45. I’m only now starting to experience this at 45, but only in small increments. My surgery gave me 20/15 eye sight and has increased with hawk-like precision….so much so I’ve been living a very surreal life since surgery that has seemed like another person’s eyes and different realities to me, as to what was reality. I’ve never felt like these were my eyes and also felt like I had vision to see things differently and more than most, acting hawk-like in fact and not just in clarity.
Now, my eyes are starting to shift but only putting me at 20/20-20/25, without need to wear glasses nor would DMV make it mandatory. The doctor said I can fill my prescription (which would put me back at 20/15 vision) only by personal preference or if I want to give any eye strain some reprieve. At this point I haven’t filled it, as just going to him gave me reprieve actually and that little extra crispness doesn’t bother me at this time to have.
I found out both my near and far sight are shifting (I used to be near sighted before surgery and was told I would likely reverse to far sighted later in life). My left eye seems a little worse, which seems symbolic.
However, I also have a slight astigmatism starting – something new for my eyes – which makes each eye focus differently. This is actually what put to rest things for me, as it accounted for the eye strain in trying to figure out how to focus. Yet, since I learned of what was actually happening and why I was experiencing what I did, it clicked something in my brain and connected something too, so I’ve felt a softening and there’s this instant eye to brain connection now that has relieved strain.
I’ve always known I was bilateral, and now it appears my eyes are too, and in bringing brain and eyes together, it’s almost like this natural adjustment is happening and clicking together the parts of brain and the eyes in a way that makes sense and feels better!
Of course, I’ll continue to feel out if any strain or challenge develops, at which point I will fill a prescription as I do actually like glasses. 😉
So, there is greater sense of balance for both Astrid and myself…her with her ears and me with my eyes, and for now we both don’t need anything further, as we continue this magickal journey together with greater empowerment to navigate the way.
There’s always some great seeds of insight in Lee’s Energy Updates so I’m sure you’ll find June’s just as supportive. I agree with him that May provided another level of clarity for me as well, as I was surfing through a variety of choices and paths. That felt important to sit with and integrate before taking action and now things do feel to have a new momentum. You can explore choices in your imagination through the now to feel into a potential future self and how that resonates for you.
Lee speaks about how manifestation is “magnetic” right now and instant…I think we’ve all been experiencing that, and as I mentioned in a recent blog about creative connections with others really increasing, Lee speaks to this wave and how it’s really demonstrating the oneness we share.
He also talks about authentic power coming through our experience and expression of vulnerability and how this dance between the two will continue and lead to greater connection and trust. Enjoy and Happy June!