The Six C’s Speaking to Things Right Now
As I move through my own journey and hear from others, I constantly notice themes and a big awareness around process. Process has always been inherent in everything, but there’s an increased awareness of process in everything and greater presence around every step. And through that moment-to-moment experience, clarity, commitment, courage, creativity, communication, and celebration are stand-outs.
I’ll break them down, as I see them.
- Clarity – there’s not only a greater need for crystallizing clarity of your intents, feelings, actions, and thoughts to create greater alignment, but there’s also an increased clarity, in general, being felt by many around their dreams and desires that is amplifying the manifestation of them and implementing a lot of life shifts in motion on every level. Veils are parting and awareness is increasing and with the intent to have greater clarity and willingness to truly see and feel, you will break down more barriers to yourself. With clarity comes focus and effective use of energy when you are able to identify what’s going on and what has been speaking to you from within. Now is a time to go within and trust what you receive so you can affirm clarity with actions you take.
- Commitment – there’s a greater need now than ever for unwavering commitment to the things that are most meaningful to you, which includes taking care of and nurturing your own needs as an example of your own life working. With commitment comes care – you realize how important and crucial some elemental things are to your well being and to producing what you want to share with the world, and you care enough to see that through. As we’ve all learned, until you value yourself and what you have to give, you will be left searching for empty value elsewhere. Now is the time to make a firm commitment to what is nudging at your heart. This helps others to do the same.
- Courage – it’s going to be scary, yes, and yet now more than ever there is greater support in seen and unseen ways to help you do what you feel clarity and commitment around. Courage of the heart is essential and it won’t erase fear, but it will accompany you through the journey with the right amount of encouragement to take you through the challenging stuff, step-by-step. If you REALLY want something and REALLY want to make changes, clarity around what that is, commitment to what ever it takes, and the courage to see it through are key. There’s no greater time than now to make leaps and grow exponentially. Courage will see you through the dark areas, as you navigate a new path. Everyone – even the people you admire and see as hugely successful – have harnessed courage to do what they’re doing. It gets easier, but without fears and uncertainties, we wouldn’t have opportunity to rise to the occasion. Remember, while others are leaders for you, you are a leader for others.
- Creativity – cultivating and channeling creativity is vital – I wrote a little about that in my last post Feeling the Potency of Creative Alchemy in Action. Creativity is your power to choose differently, imagine unlimited potentials, flow your life force freely, ignite your passion, and bring love and action together as manifestation. No matter what channel you bring creativity through, the importance is simply that you DO bring it through and this will continue creating new realities and new Earth experiences. You are naturally a creative being and when you are creativity in action, this will help you to trouble shoot any area of your life with curious imagination, as well as help you to bring forth your dreams and goals. Clarity of energy moving through you, commitment to that energy that wants through, courage to keep that fire fueled no matter what, and the willingness to engage your creativity that is throbbing to be expressed. Through creativity we can forge new ways and find new solutions. We can create humanity at its highest.
- Communication – there is heightened importance and need for communication and that includes the communication you have with yourself. Learning to make that a more present, gentle, tender, and open process will benefit you greatly and then help you to be the same with others. Communication is key for all types of relationships and the willing to be honest with yourself and others, while patient, and compassionate. Communication is essential to business endeavors, whether you work alone or co-create with others. You will have the need to enhance your communication skills with customers, clients, and co-workers, or people that you need to engage along the way that will be integral to your goals. There will also be importance in extending your reach of communication to include diversity of people, animals, plants, the Unseens, Nature and the Cosmos at large. This will help you to be in tune and aligned, so that things happen more seamlessly. As we evolve, communication is evolving and there are many forms whether through the written or verbal word, through art, music, your craft…communication goes beyond and into telepathy, which is felt through every interaction and increasing as we are shifting. Brushing up on your communication skills and bringing clarity, commitment, courage, and creativity to the process of how you share yourself is invaluable. The better you communicate to yourself and others, the more fine-tuned and aligned you are with your intents.
- Celebrate – a vital part of the process and journey is to remember to celebrate every step of the way. This includes the small and large accomplishments, the ways in which you have overcome hurdles, something new you’ve been able to do, and each part you move through, regardless if the ultimate outcome has happened or not. This is part of that core gratitude that really makes a difference and how you truly enjoy life to the fullest without punishing yourself along the way. There is always something to celebrate and that starts with you being here in this moment and choosing to be alive at such a creatively fertile time. As Dewitt Jones shares, “celebrate what’s right with the world.” Have clarity of your thoughts, intents, feelings, and desires, then devote yourself to commitment of what you want to manifest, have the courage to see your commitment through, channel your creativity because your piece of the thread in the tapestry is needed and contains your vitality and fuel for your dreams, communicate with yourself and others along the way to help motivate and remain clear and aligned, as well as to support transparency and vulnerability, and then celebrate every step of the way!
So how has this been applying to me currently? Well, mostly with my book’s process – basically my main and only focus at this time in my life, besides the balance of life in general and things I do with Dave, our shared business, and in my personal life.
I’ve definitely seen, after coming to closure with so much from this life’s “past” and every other “past” life and feeling harmony flow through increasingly, that my next spiral of evolution and growth stems around this book – regardless of outcome.
I’ve definitely had clarity with the story, my intent and dream vision with it, and knowing whole-heartedly it is what I desire deeply to bring forth.
I’ve definitely made a soul and heart commitment to it and have just taken that to the next level, with this third phase I’m in with it. The first phase was in writing the full story, the second was in editing and reworking it myself to the best ability I knew how, and the third now involves an outside professional I’ll be working with. More on that…I’ve committed to seeing it through step-by-step and not rushing any part of it and doing it no matter what, taking risks with it in terms of how I’ve written it, and am holding myself to see it through to the end.
I’ve definitely had to muster up my greatest courage with it – or at least my next level of courage, as I’ve moved through many other levels of courage in the face of fears I’ve had up until this point. That included my fear of speaking and having shyness, which led me to embrace teaching, fear of speaking up for myself and saying “no” and having boundaries, which led me to have healthy ones, fear of looking crazy and feeling insecure about who I really am and the magickal me, which led me to vulnerably put that all out there without apology and even create this blog where I share so much, helped me to be at my best with overall well-being, and to no longer be energetically drained, and fears of having no support or security in order to take leaps, which led me to jump into what has called me greatest in my heart to bring forth as my essence expression – or work as some might call it. And now my next level of courage is in phase three of my book where I am handing it over to a professional editor who will completely dissect it and tear it apart, leaving me very vulnerable and at the end, with another round of reworking to do. I had some good news take place yesterday in hearing back from the developmental editor of my choice, after sending her a letter of my intent to work with her and it looks like we’ll be co-partnering likely beginning the end of this week and will be sharing a working relationship for a while. This next phase is a huge process and to say I’m both excited and scared, is definitely accurate! But I am more excited and proud of myself than anything, which brought me to tears at end of last week before I sent her a letter, as I could feel the immensity of this step that was bigger than my book, and I could literally feel a huge leap taking place for my path and my vibrational frequency I have been operating at. And this commitment solidifies the realness of everything and aligns me even more with the vision I have, as I put belief, heart, and clarity of intent into action. There’s no turning back. I was so happy when she accepted working with me and although I’m still far from any outcome, I’m sinking my teeth into it all and sucking the marrow of life, as they say. There is still a very long road ahead, as I’m not rushing any part of it, but I’m excited to be pushed to my highest capabilities and to be challenged to dig deeper than ever to make this the best possible book I can channel it to be.
I’ve definitely been channeling creativity. I think it’s impossible for me not to be, as I would literally die if I wasn’t and when I stop, is when I won’t be here anymore. So onward-ho with creative flow! It’s definitely been my best friend on this writing adventure!
I’ve definitely been engaging greater clarity of communication when engaging myself and others and have put into action all of the things I’ve learned, more and more, so that truly communicating even at tough times, has become so much easier, and so much more present and aware. Communication is definitely coming through for this book, as I work with the written and telepathic word, for the co-partnership with my new editor, and in receiving communication from the Other Realms in channeling it.
And lastly, I’ve definitely been in celebration mode with every part of the process. In the past I’ve had a tough time with processes, because the visionary in me always saw things as whole and the end results, so to have to take things apart, piece-by-piece and go through the human journey, was tough. No longer so. Perhaps I’ve bridged timelines and experiencing it all at once now, or perhaps I’m just more present and grateful, and truly living what life is about and each piece as beautiful without expectation, attachment, and need for a result.
It’s all changed everything and the whole game for me. I know so many others that are also experiencing greater fluidity with it all, and I believe whole-heartedly that we all can.
And just for giggles and a heads-up, here’s two more C’s I’ve experienced and coming up.
Contacts – I’ve noticed an interesting influx of contacts in the last couple of weeks about a variety of things, that include inquiries about old services, invites to be on podcasts, synchronicities shared with people internationally, and even some odd inquiries on things I didn’t even know I had out there. All speaking to me to collective connection (some more C’s) and alignment both in knowing my boundaries and attracting reflections.
Crystals – Stay tuned either tomorrow or some time this week, as with a little opening in time on my hands and another big shift happening, a few crystal friends are ready to move on and I may have some custom and healing openings as offerings. More soon!