Being Present to Guidance & Support
I’ve shared a lot about messages, signs, symbolism, prophetic and revealing dreams, and even Earth angels in disguise over the years. The one thing that always stands out in receiving these reflections and guidance, is presence. When we are willing to be more present in our lives, we are more open to seeing, hearing, feeling, and receiving the gifts all around us. We often are being shown answers to questions we’ve asked, are receiving guidance about things we’ve been wondering, or are being gifted little treasures and pearls of wisdom when we think we are all alone and without hope.
I find that more and more people are interested about finding meaning in things they experience in one form or another and I often get a lot of messages asking me my take on things showing up for them.
I’ve been seeing how more and more people are experiencing these synchronous and uncanny occurrences and noticing repetitive things showing up – or at least their serendipitous timing.
I also find the other side of the coin with many people being too busy or distracted to notice the gifts all around them and/or have challenge with trusting what the meaning is to something they have noticed.
Retraining yourself to be more present, not only opens up these channels more for you to experience, but overall will enrich your life and the connections you have with others, yourself, and everything around you, including Nature and beyond. It also draws your awareness more to the “now” moment and creates clarity of observation and perception.
There is so much going on all around you, but it isn’t all just happening to you or fitting into a stress category theme. There are a lot of really great things and sweet little treasures that can redirect life away from simply going through the motions and can be a way to discover your own empowerment in creating the life you want to experience.
Life can become more engaging, more enjoyable, and full of wonder when you teach yourself to be present to all the little nuances and vibrationally different occurrences that are taking place. In this way, you are able to spot the messages and signs that are guiding and supporting you.
These don’t necessarily have to be seen as something outside of yourself trying to get your attention, but rather a way you are drawing to yourself or manifesting reflective versions to get your own attention.
They may come through things that reflect recurring themes taking place in your life currently that are trying to get you to take notice and either make changes, adjustments, are aiding inspiration, or simply are reiterating you’re on the right track and being supported. In all, they mirror a flow of alignment and that your intentions toward manifestation are working. They also point to this kind of experience being accessed and naturally experienced even more with greater presence.
Then being open and willing to accept the messages you receive will take you to the next level, as if you have a pattern of denial this can be the very reason the messages or reiterating signs keep showing up.
And sometimes the messages and signs are simply little sweet gifts along the way to let you know you are loved, supported, and being thought of – these could be seen as coming from an outside source loving you, or are manifesting as your own inner self loving you.
So how do you become more present?
Here are some ways to help you live more in the now with greater conscious awareness and appreciation:
- Check in with yourself consistently – how are you feeling? where in the body do you feel tension? are you allowing yourself to be with an emotion? what are you thinking right now?
- Celebrate the little things in life and especially the accomplishment of steps you complete
- Really listen to others
- Really listen to your inner dialogue
- Practice living with intention, patience, and presence – consistency is key to retraining yourself – perhaps you create your own mindfulness practice, start meditating a few minutes a day, join a group that focuses on mindfulness, engage something like yoga, gardening, learning a musical instrument, journaling, painting, breath work, walking a labyrinth, walking in nature, etc.
- Create a clear space around you at all times – organizing your work space, special room, home, etc., removing distractions, minimizing life helps to stay focused
- Savor and appreciate each moment – even the small things like the textures and tastes of the food you eat, feeling the sand on your feet, listening to the sounds in the forest, the feeling of your favorite sweater on your skin, a crackling fire, scents of your favorite things, the color of someone’s eyes, a long hug, etc.
- Be open to flow and spontaneity
- Create a gratitude practice
- Create “you” time and some moments of stillness
- Focus on detaching from outcomes and not worrying as much – knowing things are happening in perfect unfolding
- Bring more forgiveness through for what is already done and now can be done anew
I’ve continued to experience a lot of synchronous messages, signs, and wild dreams lately although don’t always share them as I used to.
Around the Pisces Full Moon a lot was showing up including some of my most treasured bird friend feathers and a wondrous find – a hornet’s nest.
I’ve also seen a lot of dead animals recently to include two raccoons, a deer, porcupine, hawk, lots of little ones like squirrels and even one rabbit, and butterflies and bees. Twice, I’ve found injured butterflies I moved to safer locations so that they could at least be at peace and not run over.
Dreams have been ongoing and so many people I know have been showing up in them. I keep feeling a profound shift anchoring and surprises upcoming.
This has also been mirrored in the vastly different weather and quickly shifting temperatures from one day to the next.
And has included a lot of people and animals transitioning, having health challenges that could lead to that or big life changes, people hitting rock bottom, but also tons of new beings birthing on the scene, amazing break-throughs happening, huge healing and opportunity taking place, things hidden coming to surface, and people stepping into their best lives yet alongside all of that.
My take-away in simple words is life goes on, cycles continue, death and rebirth is natural and part of the circle of life.
My deeper take-away would be too complex to write, but simply stated – there’s a lot of intensity right now, as new frequencies are streaming in and reconfiguring things, all pointing to something different on the horizon and it’s not isolated to just here.
The best way to be with this I feel is to anchor that presence and create your own sense of peace to anchor within. Live with gratitude, be all that you can be now, love more, and savor every moment.
When you are consciously aware of the reflections all around you, you will always be guided divinely.