Rich Shifts that Create Rewarding Opportunities: End of Year Offerings to Reset Your Life
Although this year has been a mixed bag of experience for everyone, it’s also flown by quite rapidly. Some people have harnessed 2020 as a year to make the changes that have been knocking, take advantage of the more inward time, tend to heart desires and what’s of most value in life, and strengthen voices with an array of action from visionary to reactionary.
I’ve also seen my own life change in response to everything, making this a huge year of quite profound, transformational twists and turns – many of them unexpected, but very warmly received.
Amongst it all, I’ve found a new layer of richness in returning to platforms that now cycle through in a different way. It’s been hugely rewarding to be there for others taking giant leaps, while bunny hopping myself. 🙂
Today’s post introduces a few new additions to these platforms, that come in response to both what you’ve been putting out there and what higher self is guiding me to embrace.
And to add to that is this little reminder that keeps popping up through interactions with others – you have dreams for a reason. Some of that includes helping to motivate and inspire you into a momentum of forward steps. Taking action to support your dreams and intentions is a fundamental piece of the puzzle. Depending on how much you really want it and how much you’re willing to give to it, will determine the force behind your motivation and focus.
I’ve seen that direct reflection many times in my life where only what I put all of myself behind, did I actually see the changes or opportunities I desired.
It’s easy to get stuck in the dreaming, imagining and wishing mode, as it’s a way to create a fantasy version of life that temporarily removes us from the actual life right before us. But to turn fluff into tangibility, is crucial to manifesting things. It can seem daunting, but small steps will start to organically bring things together and eventually create outcomes where you won’t even recognize yourself or how you got there because it happened more easily and more enjoyably than you thought. These steps can be simple and seem almost not connected to your vision of an outcome, but make all the difference.
Here are the newly optimized offerings I’ll be available to support you with – some beginning today and others in early 2021 – that can aid the process of those momentous, yet simple steps.
- Sacred Tattoo or Intentional Art Designs: As you know, I used to offer sacred tattoo designs and have stepped away from that for several years now. I still do not intend to go back to this full-time like I used to, but after having recently taken on a handful of very select art commissions that have been extremely fulfilling, having to consistently turn away an influx of requests, and hearing from others how the designs I create have been hugely instrumental in supporting people with transformational phases in their lives, I am being guided to open up 10 spots for design work. This can either be for a sacred tattoo design OR a sacred, intentional art design that you can use as a portal piece for helping to support your work and/or life transformations. They will be done in pencil, as all of my designs are. So, these are not paintings, but actual, detailed designs just like you’ve seen me do in the past as templates for tattoos. I had several people, during the time period I offered sacred tattoo designs, commission the designs without intent of tattooing them, but to act as template portals for specific things in life, or even as book cover and thesis paper designs, as well as life’s work project designs – or soul logos. If this calls to you, or you’ve wanted a sacred tattoo design, this is your opportunity. Again, I am only going to take on 10 projects, so if you would like a design, you’ll find more information and can place your deposit here: Sacred Tattoo or Intentional Art Designs
2. Special Guidance/Coaching Sessions to Navigate These Times at Discounted Price: Between now and end of 2020 you can set up phone sessions with me as an individual one-off session or purchase a package of sessions to meet your needs. Repetitive numbers have been a thing for me for quite some years, but things really went crazy this last week away and since home, with many numbers showing up repetitively, but most notable is 11:11. Although I saw repetitive everything between 1’s to 5’s, the 11:11 portals were very pronounced. So, I’ll be offering these special sessions at only $111 (regular price $226 – savings of $115). These are sessions specifically to help you navigate the energies right now if you’re feeling thrown off center, chaotic, unclear, not sure what’s yours and what belongs to others, are anxious, depressed, stressed out, overwhelmed, feeling out of control or controlled, or simply are unable to hear your voice right now and have been experiencing indecision where once you felt strongly focused. We will discuss the energetic dynamics at work in the macro and micro and help you to regain clarity, focus, and greater peace and balance so you can get back on track in the vein of your own energy frequency. When we learn how to navigate our inner world, we optimize outer world manifestation. I’ll listen to guidance on what tools we might use for our work together and help devise a support system for you to get back to feeling empowered. You can sign up for a session or package of sessions here:
3. The Mentor Muse ~ Guiding Inspiration for Life’s Work Alignment: I’ve mentioned that I would be offering this and it’s looking like Spring of this new year, 2021 is going to be the launch. As I mentioned before, this would be a more intensive and exclusive one-on-one offering, to support a comprehensive approach to manifesting a new path that turns your purpose and passions into your career, while also transforming your life so you experience the fullest expression of your spirit potential right now. Because of the intensive, highly-focused, consistent work this will involve over the course of a longer period of time, it will be very limited to likely taking on just five clients to begin. As, people move through their journey, I’ll then look at opening up to a new group because I want to ensure having the time and being able to give fully to everyone in the highest way. This will include a set number of zoom and/or phone sessions over the course of our work together, weekly check-ins, and individualized processes and customized material to support each person. I’ve thought about this a lot and I don’t believe there are cookie-cutter ways and programs, as each person has their own energetic frequency that works uniquely, so this is not going to be a standardized module program. I’ll work with each person to devise our approach for helping you with your goals. Anyway, this is just a heads-up for Spring, if you were interested in this, and I’ll post more as we get into the New Year so that you’ll be able to have time to feel this out and sign up if it calls to you.
4. Etsy Final Close-Out/End of 2020 THANKYOU Sale: I’ve been feeling that at this juncture in time I am going to be closing our Magick Rabbit Etsy Shop. It may reopen in the future, but I’m needing to shift focuses for now. With that said, we only have 7 items remaining in our shop – two prints, three of our last notebook journal, six sets of greeting cards, and then three special items.
I just added a listing for framed prints of the last four of the Magick Rabbit 8″x10’s. I fell in love with a framed print of The Empress that went to someone and decided to offer these last ones gift or hang-ready. There’s just one of each to choose from.
And then the other two items are custom listings for either Magick Keepsake Chests painted by request or inspirationally guided, or commissioned Magick Portal Wood Plaques. I mentioned that I’ve been working on some art commissions and one of them was a Magick Portal. I am so in love with it and as I was creating it I reignited my pure joy of this kind of work and so it’s no wonder it just poured out in abundant fertile energy! It’s painted in acrylics on basswood and I added a star flower of opals at the top. Here’s a few peaks in different lightings, angles, and close-ups of the piece I’m so excited about:
And this is the sweet bunny model that was my muse of inspiration:
I have just four of these portal wood plaques left as numbered below:
They range in size from small, medium, large, and extra large with varying accompanying prices in our shop.
These would make incredibly unique and memorable Christmas gifts, but if you want one in time for the holiday, then I would need to get your request in right away to ensure I can complete and ship it off timely.
I just happened to have a bunny commission, which we know I love, but I also love painting faeries, gnomes, animals, flowers, plants, mushrooms, butterflies, dragonflies, and anything Nature, Cosmic, faery tale, or magickally themed. I’ve done many animal companion portraits in the past, so any animal can be painted – one that is with you, or an angel watching over you. A way to celebrate, honor, and cherish them forever. They could also be created for someone else you love. I have also loved creating crystal illumination portals that are painted around a particular crystal or crystals as a way to harness and focus the crystal’s energy into your space and life. Other ideas include adorning the perimeter of the plaques with crystals and creating an amplified portal or looking glass into another world or energetic experience. I have the ability to create a mirror and crystal portal on the wood as well – so mixed media is possible for a mosaic-like portal or combined with painting, as I have mini mirror tiles as an option.
Anyway, you get the idea…hehe! I love these kinds of creations!
There’s a 25% off THANKYOU sale going on for the next week through Thanksgiving for any holiday gift-giving ideas on all items except the commissioned custom art pieces here at our shop:
5. 2020/2021 Class Schedule Reminder & Spaces: And last, we’re edging close to our very last online Reiki class of 2020. It’s been an amazing year and incredible group I’ve been honored to support. This last class is sure to be potent, given everything. I can only take one more person in the upcoming Reiki 3 Master Teacher class. It will be held on two days: December 6th for the entire group together and then either December 12th or 13th, depending on which group you’re in to complete your training. If this speaks to you, you can register for it at this link:
At this point only registering in full is an option, as opposed to a deposit, since we’re so close to class time and I need to get material out to you quickly too. So, if you’re wanting to join, please let me know as soon as possible.
And for the 2021 classes, again the February Intuition & Reiki class is full, but you can contact me if you were interested to see about a future class possibility.
The March Crystal Healing & Reiki class has 3 spots available.
And our end of month Intuitive Sound Healing Immersion Event has 1 spot available.
All the dates and details for these classes/events can be found here:
And a last reminder I shared on my Instagram page while away, but deserves repeating.
Don’t underestimate the importance of self nurturing. I know first hand how the desire to help others can be the driving force of our lives. Being of service is a beautiful thing, but you can only give out for so long before it catches up to you and potentially might debilitate you fully to do anything anymore, let alone keep giving.
We’ve been taught and conditioned that self care or listening to our needs is selfish and that martyr roles are the image to aspire to. I learned that image well and it took years to untangle myself out of that pattern.
We each have our own journeys with this, but I’ll just share that until I balanced the relationship I had with myself and to others and truly embraced the essence of abundance being a flow in and out of giving AND receiving, I didn’t live a healthy life and I didn’t really have the best of me to give. The more I understood this balance, the richer the exchanges have been and the more vibrant my energy thrives to keep on giving because I also give to me and open to receiving too.
Recently I’ve been taking mini personal renewal vacations and these have helped make a huge difference in my ability to return back to things like teaching, coaching, taking on art commissions, and doing healing work that I stepped away from because I’m no longer just putting energy out in one direction.
I’ve created a daily well-being practice of balance whether home or away, to keep my well full. Sometimes that literally is served best by fully stepping away, though, which is where I found myself the last week. It’s something we’ll each explore and journey with in our own way, but for me I know it’s what my soul needs to be able to keep an authentic heart presence in all that I do, to be able to withstand the chaos, crazy energy all around, and tugs at me from every direction, and STILL remain centered and at peace, AND to continue to be able to say yes when I receive the nudge to offer new ways of support and inspiration to others.