March 20th is approaching in a month and a half, and that day holds threefold meaning.
It happens to be the last day of the shadow post-retrograde period where we will be transitioning into Spring with the Equinox.
It also happens to be the first day of the upcoming Reiki Renewal Retreat – Spring Equinox in Laguna Beach, CA – Yay!
AND, it is the last day to receive registration gifts of up to $200 off the upcoming Accelerate Your Vibration Bimini Retreat this Summer in July.
Reiki Renewal Retreat – Spring Equinox in Laguna Beach, CA March 20 – 24th:
I can accommodate only 2 more people on the Reiki Renewal Retreat.
So don’t forget, if you’re interested in joining, February 28th is the last day to get your registration in for that.
That’s just 3 more weeks. Everyone who registers will be receiving a free surprise gift from me, which you’ll receive at the Retreat.
Here’s another look at this beautiful extended weekend immersion we will be sharing if you join:
Accelerate Your Vibration Bimini Retreat July 20th – 25th:
Don’t forget, if you register by 3/20 Spring Equinox for this magickal experience, you can receive up to $200 off when partnering up with a travel companion, or $100 if you’d like to meet up with your new pod family on your own.
All who register also receive a free Brazilian Quartz crystal that will be programmed and Reiki charged just for you.
Check out: Accelerate Your Vibration for all details on what awaits you.
I just booked my flights a week ago for Bimini and am already counting down! 🙂
There is so much fun, love, sharing, growth, expansion, inspiration, empowerment, adventure, and magick continually unfolding and yet to come!!
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, requests, inquiries, and to register. I’m always happy to support in any way I can.
Accelerate Your Vibration
Bimini, Bahamas at The Atlantis Rejuvenation Center (ARC) with Tania Marie
July 20th – 25th, 2014
Space is limited. Please email email@example.com to register and ensure your spot.
This is a retreat for people ready to shine more so that you can inspire more. This involves knowing your own personal frequency and cultivating the courage to expand and activate the truth of that to lead by example.
Learn more below about the daily experiences offered. There will be more announcements to come, so keep an eye out.
4/11/14 Early Registration:
Register early and take advantage of the pre-registration discount and our special discount on groups of more than one. You can also take advantage of both and DOUBLE the discounts! That’s an opportunity to save up to $200. You’ll find details on this below.
PLUS! Each person that joins will receive a FREE Brazilian Quartz Crystal (as pictured here) specifically chosen, charged, attuned, and programmed for you, and have it activated with the Atlantean energies present, which you will be able to work with during your week’s retreat (and beyond).
The first 4 people that register will receive one of the larger Quartz clusters.
The Atlantis Rejuvenation Center is sited on the magickal island of Bimini in the Bahamas where you will find beautiful weather, crystal clear turquoise waters, and wild playful dolphins surrounded by mystical Atlantean energies.
Prices start at only $1995 for this amazing experience and there are different accommodation packages to choose from to suit your personal needs.
Each 6 Days and 5 Nights Retreat Package Includes:
- 5 nights accommodations in new, shared beach-chic rooms or private rooms at The ARC or separate private en-suite rooms at our neighboring Condo for people who are happy to pay more and prefer to come and go as they please
- 3 gourmet, organic raw vegan meals daily plus snacks and beverages – we can accommodate personal needs such as food allergies and sensitivities, as well as provide one vegan cooked meal option daily for the group, as long as we have notice and as long as it is vegan – please specify your meal needs at time of booking. Last year we did a light, simple combination meal plan of raw and cooked vegan, all gluten-free, mild spices, and very light on nuts, with mostly seeds which was fantastic
- 4 dolphin trips out and back on the boat (from conclusion of lunch until sunset daily)
- Complimentary snorkeling equipment and option to snorkel sites like The Bimini Road (Stones of Atlantis), The Three Sisters Rocks, and various coral reefs and wrecks en-route the dolphin trips
- Daily yoga
- Personalized support from Tania Marie and access to her for the entire week. Tania will be providing daily classes before the dolphin excursions combining experiential support and teaching to accelerate your vibration and help integratively awaken your soul’s highest reality. Activations take place through the simple transmission of gentle, but powerful energy shared within each experience that align with where you are in the moment. We are in an accelerated experience where new processes will be key to accessing new journeys into you. ~We will be moved by the energy present, into explorations of thought, accelerated Reiki activation, crystals, sound healing, soul art, and more! (this alone is a $1000 lifetime value) More announcements to come.
- One FREE Brazilian Quartz crystal individually chosen and programmed
- Guided meditations for raised consciousness
- Quantum Light Breathwork group session with Jenny Yemaya (owner facilitator of The ARC and idetox Holidays, Interspecies Communicator & Hippocrates Health Educator)
- Option to learn and help out in food preparations
- Conscious group activities including opening and closing ceremonies
- Evening fun games, discussions, and focused gatherings
- Use of The ARC’s facilities and yoga mats and props
- A new family of soul friend connections that will last a lifetime and beyond
Register on or before 4/11/14, and receive $100 off your retreat package price.
Bring a friend or loved one with you and you’ll each receive $100 off your retreat package price.
Register by 4/11/14 AND bring a guest along and you’ll each receive $200 off your retreat package price!
Deposit to hold your retreat space is $500. This is nonrefundable, as we have to secure our dolphin boat ahead of time. Payment plans starting as low as only $232/month are available with your deposit if you book now, or you can book in full.
Full balance is due 35 days prior to retreat start date. We can take late bookings up to one week before start date, at latest, (given there is space available), but any booking within a month of the trip will require FULL payment at time of booking.
Inclusive Retreat Price:
- $1995 per person – Staying in shared accommodations at ARC
- Private Rooms at The ARC – Contact us for rates
- Condo next door: Just down the road a few minutes from The Arc is our neighboring Condo unit with private rooms & en-suite facilities. For those who value private accommodations, and are happy to pay for them, there are private condos with one or two bedrooms. Golf carts can be hired for transport and The ARC will provide all meals and events, so you can come and go as you please. Contact us for rates.
What’s NOT included:
- Roundtrip charter flight from Fort Lauderdale, Florida to Bimini, Bahamas and back
- Getting yourself to Florida – roundtrip flight to and from Florida – either Ft. Lauderdale or Miami
- One night at a hotel of your choice on Saturday July 19th unless you opt for a red eye
- Transport from your hotel or the International airport (if you take a red-eye) to the Executive airport to catch your charter to Bimini on the 20th and transport to International airport to head home upon arrival back to Florida on the 25th – option to have shuttle arranged for you at $12 per person, each way, with notice
- $5 total per person for taxi and water taxi to and from the Bimini airport + taxi from water taxi drop off to and from The ARC
- Extra cash for any taxis you may want to take during your stay (usually $6 each way), shopping at the straw market or local shops for souvenirs, optional group excursions to the healing hole fountain of youth (about $40 – $45 pp, tide permitting), kayaking, golf carts ($90/day), massages, private sessions with Tania, nutritional/herbal counseling, or optional travel insurance – there is a possibility of hurricanes in that area, and if the trip was cancelled due to a natural disaster, you may want to make sure you are covered.
Please visit: GETTING TO BIMINI for all details on booking your flight or charter seat, hotels, and information about the scheduling on the day of arrival and day of departure to assist you with making your reservations. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask for assistance.
Guests are always welcome to spend their time as they wish, and none of the activities are mandatory. This is an idea of how the days go, but I like to flow with the energy presented, so some improvising may take place.
From Monday to Thursday 7/21 – 7/24, the days will run as follows:
Yoga – 8:00am (or optional morning to sleep in or relax beach side)
Breakfast – 9:15am
Sessions with Tania – 10.15 am – 12:15 pm
Lunch – 12.30 – 1.30
Dinner – 7:00 pm
Free Time or Group Gatherings
Friday 7/25: Our last day together as a new family pod. Enjoy yoga, breakfast, preparations for leaving, and time to reflect or at the beach, and closures before bitter sweet departure.
* Everything is optional, although we encourage you to participate in order to get the most from your group experience.You may decide to have a day on the island, shopping at the straw market, boutiques, visiting the beaches or hanging out with a book at the pool.
We aim to immerse you in an environment that supports you, wherever you are on your journey.
We like to provide options that meet different needs and budgets so the week’s pricing is tiered to accommodate. The ARC is for people happy to share dormitory style accommodations (there are 2 separate sex dorms) in adult sized comfortable bunks with shared bathrooms. We highly recommend this experience, as it can be very conducive to the overall heart-opening and connective energy we create on these retreats. Our experience in running retreats has proved that this can lead to a deeper sense of a communal living experience with deep and bonding new friendships formed. The center has the best sunrise views overlooking the bay and is two minutes from the best beach on the island with stunning sunsets.
* The ARC does have wi-fi and there is high speed internet at Bimini Bay as well if you need it, however we highly encourage the journey to be one of switching off from everyday life as much as possible, as truly a way to be in the experience and to go within – a time of nurturing and letting go and to be in our hearts away from everything. Please take advantage of this time away from daily distractions and over-stimulation, as you will get the most of this experience and find yourself more than over-flowing with priceless, blissful, and heart-stimulating experiences.
Our vision is to provide a meditative and joyful environment to experience the dolphins. Like any wilderness excursion it is important that it be undertaken with awareness and sensitivity. All staff are educated and experienced in the practice of ‘minimal intrusion’. Our intention is always to connect with the dolphins with respect and awareness. We do not feed, chase or do anything that might disrupt their natural behavior. Only at the dolphins’ invitation do we interact with them. It’s a small group, so you are assured the best possible dolphin interaction. You will receive personal facilitation and support.
Tania Marie is an international Reiki Master Teacher, intuitive healer, visionary artist, author, bridge worker, and inspirational catalyst. With over 25 years’ experience in healing arts and metaphysical studies, Tania supports people globally to find inspiration and empowerment, and to live with more joy, love, and conscious awareness. She is also the creator of Emerald Bridge, a compassionately conscious business that fuses visionary services and creations.
Tania’s devoted mission is to help awaken others to hear the source guidance that comes from their heart and to support them in courageously embracing their innate gifts in balanced ways. Her service is focused on supporting empowerment and a return to natural harmony from the inside out.
During this retreat you will have the chance to immerse in one week of transformational experiences through Tania’s loving support that will lead you to greater sense of self clarity and empowerment.
And for a visual sneak peek experience, here is a “day in the life” at The ARC and what it’s like swimming with wild dolphins:
For more information and to reserve your spot please direct your inquiries and requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
See you in paradise!
Returned I have, from another magical sacred journey in Bimini, Bahamas – one of the places my heart and soul recognize as home. We spent a week in this enchanted and powerful energy center immersed in an array of body and soul nurturing experiences – things that may seem like dreams, but there they become realities.
And who is we? A very old and new soul family alike. To say that this trip was immensely effervescent, expansively opening, and nurturing in lightness and heart, would be an understatement. Personally, I found all of the ingredients to be a perfect and balanced cycling of giving and receiving all around, and that is a welcome experience I found myself deeply grateful for. I also found that the unique elements were all universally orchestrated for everything that was meant to unfold and perfectly presented in the exact way that each of us needed for our evolution and greatest potentials to come forth. It reminded me how purity and tranquility is a state of being that we can hold when moving in and out of anything.
There were so many new and amazing changes both literally and energetically that greeted us at The ARC too! Lots of new additions, expansion, and fine touches that really tied everything together beautifully. I got to have a new room (where I found a rose and tropical flower with sweet note welcoming me back) that was right across from the new ARC “Honesty” Shop, which made it fun to browse each morning all the new yoga apparel and jewelry creations now offered there (with more to come!). And I was really happy to share the back cottage with a beautiful couple and their amazing child, which lent to a really sublime energy we got to share in, come rising and setting sun, not to mention made for some cool dream time connecting.
But I get ahead of myself.
Several of you have been asking how the retreat was and excited to read about it and see photos, so here we go. Thank you so much for your enthusiasm and thank you so much to everyone who was tuning in and holding the energy during our time away. It is greatly appreciated and was very much felt. I hope you experienced much the same from what we were sending out.
I was thinking on how I wanted to share the journey that our group experienced, and it came to me that more of a summary of symbolic highlights, rather than a day-by-day itinerary detailing, felt in alignment with the peaceful flow and ease of this retreat. That, coupled with a photo album storyline, of course, so you can soak in some of the magic too. (Remember to click on each for the “enlarged” experience).
I found it so amazing to review the photos from the last retreat 6 months ago and compare myself, Jenny, Philip and Brian in them to these, and saw that what I kept saying to them about how happy I was to feel the expansion and change within each of them and all of us, was totally accurate. There’s a huge energetic frequency shift that has taken place in just months. Simply beautiful to witness and experience what gets activated with each of our gatherings.
As many of you know, we set off to celebrate and work with the energies of the Summer Solstice, which also happened to be within a couple of days of the Capricorn Full Supermoon, so the experience was heightened by all of this powerful synergy of energy coming together. Pair that with the energy of bringing a cosmic soul family together and topping it off with magical icing comprised of layers of “lightness,” and you have yourself a piece of out-of-this-world cake bliss. (I’ve been craving cake so forgive the metaphor) 🙂
Summer Solstice Rhythm of Renewal Retreat was the energetic focus and speaking for myself, which is all that I can do, aligning even more with that inner and outer rhythm and feeling renewed, is definitely what came through for me from the experience. And, on top of that, a huge amount of growth and learning that took place and continues to unfold in exquisite design. The things that provide opportunity for me to draw deeper from my well and to never become complacent, are welcome experiences in my life.
Every sacred journey is so unique and equally so are the souls that are called to them. I find, particularly in the case of Bimini and the powerful Atlantean energy vortex there, that it is such a fine-tuned puzzle or board game where the pieces (specific soul energies) are moving in and out to create the most aligned dynamic that has both personal and collective ramifications in the highest way, until the perfect group is formed for the current energetic needs. That is why it is so interesting to me to sit back and observe the energetic dance that takes place leading up to embarkation. Truly fascinating and a work of cosmic art!
And the same balancing dance continues to unfold throughout the week, creating an energy signature that acts as a template for the group’s work and the collective’s experience in direct reflection of that ripple effect that takes place.
It really is pure alchemy. And I LOVE it!
There’s always an instant connection that takes place before the retreats begin, with each of the souls that join, if in fact it is a first connecting in “this life”. And when we connect in person, it is just a reiteration of that feeling first established by the initial contact. This was huge for this last retreat. And how that energy translated through was amazing to say the least.
I was so excited to pick everyone up in the van to get our early morning charter flight to our island home for the week. I was immediately struck by the sweetness of energy these strong women embodied, then was touched when a few of them shared surprise thinking I was something like 26, rather than 40. This was endearing to me, not merely for the very sweet compliment of age, but because of its reiteration that we’ve come to a time in our experience where value on what a person projects energetically and has to offer, overrides the old stigmas of definitions whether age or other signifying aspects. And, I too, found each person to be timeless, finding value in seeing the heart of each through the windows of their souls, recognizing the strengths in their vulnerabilities and the core that drives them.
I also enjoyed the instant recognition of a soul brother, Tristan (waiting in the charter office with his beautiful wife/soul sister and son, Kristen and Azeza), without ever having seen him or spoken to him. The magic had begun and a star family reunited. And it also started a special connection with Azeza, that was like an instant electric bonding. While I’ve known I am not myself meant to have human children in this life, part of that has been due to the way I feel that all of the children and creatures of the Earth are my family, children, brothers, sisters…there has never been a void in that area for me. I really enjoyed the sweet connection on this trip with their son and having his child-like exuberance, innocence and purity, shadow mirror, soul-full wisdom, and star-presence as part of the group dynamics – extremely powerful.
I was grateful for the individual beauty each person had and for the sister and brotherhood that was created. Each person had a beautiful gift to bring to the group and each received a gift from us all. Gifts can come in unidentified perplexing packages (UPP instead of OPP – lol!), sometimes seeming completely “not” like a gift at all, and yet every single part of an experience, whether massaging your heart or challenging it, is a very valuable hidden treasure. I saw a lot of that during this trip and so much opportunity for integration. It was really beautiful to see the processing and embracing taking place.
It was also SUCH a peaceful journey, in my opinion. Jenny, Philip and Brian (The ARC team) and myself all commented on this. And it was especially noticeable while we did our Deep Quantum Light Breathwork Meditation on one of the days. Jenny and I both remarked that the energy was SO gentle and light in the room, like no other with this particular mediation that either of us had experienced (Philip chimed in too), as the meditation goes very deep and it can bring up and release a lot that later leaves you renewed, but during may feel more intense. Couple that with others going through the same, and you understand what I mean. But this wasn’t the case this time, and there was this synergy of connection created too, so much so that we were showing up in each other’s meditations and when we talked about it after, it all reiterated what others were experiencing in their meditation. And one person who experienced some very deep and transformative releasing said it was such a gentle process and left her also feeling very free. The energy was so light that a few of us were off-planet and found ourselves completely immersed in that lightness to the extent it was a challenge to stay present with the meditation and breathwork and could easily have wandered off. 🙂
There were so many cool aspects to this retreat (as there always is), it truly is hard to summarize because there’s so much I could share. So, rather than do a daily journal recount, here’s a breakdown of highlights that stand out to me:
- The people were all perfect puzzle pieces to the group dynamics and I continue to find deeper layers to the gifts that were present, as things unfold and integrate. I’m also continuing to learn a lot, which to me is invaluable, finding pearls in the allowing and acknowledging. Our willingness to be vulnerable and admit we may not have all the answers, is the door to discovery and true strength. It was a very intimate gathering and experience that allowed for deep connections and work to take place with each other and within each of us. It also was a very cosmic star family reunion on a whole other level.
- The food was spectacular and perfectly supportive and balanced. Jenny and I specifically had worked out a very light, simple, half cooked and half raw vegan meal plan idea for the week that showcased my cosmic sister, Jenny’s amazing raw culinary skills and my ancient brother Philip’s alchemical cooked vegan brilliance. It perfectly mirrored the energy of this retreat and each of our personal needs, given we all have high sensitivities to particular things and none of us can stomach the heavy stuff. We enjoyed raw vegan breakfasts, juices and smoothies in the morning, raw vegan lunches, fruit snacks on the boat, and cooked vegan dinners that took us around the world with an eclectic global palette of exotic dishes, topped off with raw vegan desserts. Everything gluten-free, very light spices, and almost nut-free with mostly using seeds and only a few very occasional nuts. None of that heavier gourmet, but still beautifully gourmet. My preferred way of eating and my stomach always was happy. I told Jenny and Philip they may now have a permanent new title to their names – well, for sure on any of my retreats there with them, as it was personally, the best and most aligned for my personal tastes and needs and seems people agreed, as a few commented it outdid Cafe Gratitude’s food!
- The two most incredible dolphin communing I’ve experienced to date, took place on this trip, both times with quite large pods. And WOW is all I can say. There just aren’t words. We spent what seemed like eternity dancing and connecting with the dolphins in the water on both of these occasions, one of them being a welcome home greeting from them on our very first day – yay! Time literally stood still and we literally were actually in the water for a VERY long time with the dolphins very eager to play, communicate, and activate. These young dolphins were within a couple of inches away, twirling, circling, diving, gliding, scanning, deep-eye-soul connecting…it was also on this first day that started off with a film crew that were in Bimini filming the dolphins for the movie, The Last Reef and so we got to swim with them while the dolphins played up to the camera, which seems to get them also extra interactive because of the frequencies coming from the equipment. And on the other spectacular dolphin day, again they were so close and playfully mesmerized, that it soon became evident that there was no distinction between us and them. So much so that three of us were touched by the dolphins, as they seemed intent on rubbing up closely. My particular experience was having two around me at once very close and one went right over my head and its tail gently knocked my crown chakra. weeeeeee! Yeppers, activation in action. For those of you have swam with dolphins in this way, you know what I mean when I say, it’s just pure magic, unparalleled. And for anyone who hasn’t yet, I truly hope one day that you will, as it is extremely life-changing and heart-opening.
- Tons of shark energy!!! Love it! Here’s a great link on shark symbolism from Avia Venefica: Shark Totem Meanings. It was so perfect that this energy was abound. We came upon two Nurse Sharks (one of which Shari discovered and was so composed and calm despite her not knowing what kind it was), several baby Lemon Sharks, and one 10-foot Bull Shark (many consider the most dangerous in the world) that Brian came face to face with, as he and I were snorkeling ahead of the group and he calmly (as he always is) turned to me saying, “there’s a 10-foot shark right there,” establishing it was not a Nurse Shark. 🙂 LOL! All building up in that order from start until very last day with the big boy! 🙂 Shark energy is so potent, primordial, and ancient, speaking to your being able to master energy, work with the shadow, and go deep. Sharks also represent the primal life force energy and root of Kundalini rising into meeting life full on and fast forward. The most shark energy I’ve had all at once, building up in the way it came this time, although I’ve had a few experiences with them in the past. None of us were familiar with Lemon Sharks so our experience (that 4 of us took on the eve of Catharine’s 50th birthday celebration) at the Healing Hole with them felt to be like an initiation that reminded Tristan and I of those initiations in Ancient Egypt with the Crocodiles that initiates would go through. It felt very sacred, as we journeyed through the Mangroves and very narrow, up-to-our-wastes, murky, muddy, buggy, water pathway to get to the Hole and the Healing Mud that is high in lithium – bring on the laughter! The two and a half foot baby Lemon Sharks led the way in to the Hole (in front of our fearless and stoic leader Brian), disappeared and then again led us out via my turn at the helm. They seemed like guardians, as well as light holders and on the way out, they played, as much as sharks can play, between our legs, between each of us, and darting at our hands and quickly gliding away. It was quite a powerful experience and not one I’ll forget for its alchemical potency.
- Alongside the amazing dolphin and shark energies, we also experienced incredible snorkeling at a couple of shipwrecks, The Three Sisters, and a new area I had not snorkeled before that all provided an array of stunning fish in every color and variety, gorgeous sea fans, coral, and even a surprise visit by a large Moray Eel that not only peeked his head out but came out in his full glory, gracefully gliding along the bottom of the ocean like an enchanted sea snake making his way to another hiding spot. Perfect timing to catch his dance performance for a few of us. We also twice visited the Bimini Road, or Atlantis Stones, where I kept feeling pulled further and further away from the boat by the energy guiding me to follow the path and it is then when I was a bit out and on my own that I saw what was like a vortex over the road under the water (apparently I didn’t need to get to the vortex this time, as it came to me lol!). It was like two different merging dimensions, one on either side, that folded together at center where they merged and created a dimensional doorway of intermingling blurred energy at center, layered in water prisms. As quickly as it appeared, it then disappeared when I looked away. We also saw stingrays from the boat and on the last day, we had good fortune of a sea turtle saying hello, which appeared in direct answer to something I was asking and I found out later, also for someone else who had similarly been tuning in with her own question. For me, the sea turtles are always connected to my dear tortoise, Gaia.
- We all spent tons of time both in the morning and near sunset at the beach playing in the water and taking walks at sunrise and sunset. The first day I found an amazing large white conch that reminds me of an angel with extended wing and on the last day I found TWO Helmet Conches, which are rare to find (my first time ever). At first, we thought they were Queen Conches, but my dear friend Sean (who’s a deep water shark research and marine biology expert) shared with me upon return that they were in fact Helmet Conches and that the Helmet Conch is not seen as often as the Queen Conch. So that made it even more magical to have discovered them both, one after the other, immersed in the sand on my walk with Brian down the beach before leaving. Needless to say, the energy of this felt very powerful and synchronous and I intuited one was for Catharine and one I kept. Tristan, Kristen and Azeza also had found a twin conch to my white angel, but the male version, so I now have twinsies with both to connect through. Brian and Kristen found surf boards abandoned on the beach too, so we adopted them and had tons of fun playing and balancing on them with Tristan and Azeza (all caught on film by Philip from the beach). One in particular was super cool with the name “ARK” at the top of it! Very synchronous to us staying at The ARC and my painting series called Universal ARKitecture.
- We celebrated Catharine’s 50th birthday, as I shared, and the trip to the Healing Hole came together last minute for that. Brian got the HMS Yemaya small motor boat ready and we lifted it up and onto the water and took the long journey out – myself, Brian, Catharine, and Tristan. It was a magical trip and Catharine made note that she felt it reminded her of traveling to Avalon, which indeed it did, not just in feeling, but in visual! It was a perfect trip for her birthday renewal and we giggled a ton in the brief time (only about 5 minutes in comparison to the eventful and long way there) we stayed in the dark muddy Hole, clamoring on the tied ropes in the water that act as guides and getting tangled in the tree branches. It was the journey indeed, not the destination, that held all the meaning.
- We also enjoyed a lot of powerful sound healing, just as I had sensed and intended for this trip. One of these sacred ceremonies involved 6 of us (perfect Merkaba) one night, first singing with Gurunam leading that, then followed by chanting the Ganesh Mantra (Lord of Unity, Remover of Obstacles to help release the old and blocks, embrace blessings for the new, and uplift into the present) led by myself, and then Tristan led us into toning, which we then did by laying in a circle on our backs in the dark stillness, with crown chakras all connecting. WOO! And another night the entire group joined in on a sound toning session where everyone sat in a circle and toned, while I took one person at a time to the center, where they laid and received Reiki and toning from myself and energetic heart support and toning from the group. This was really beautiful. All done in silence by lantern candlelight. I was extremely grateful at closure when the group then supported me with hands on healing from everyone with toning. I was extremely and deeply moved and honored by this, as I was not expecting such a beautiful gift.
- Many times we remarked at the natural formations our late night groups would create without conscious effort. Merkabas of three female and three male, then perfectly balanced formations that mirrored the work we were doing, the energy being held, and what we were discussing, shifting as we did. So powerful!
- I enjoyed sharing a few of my powerful Andaras and one special Tibetan Quartz, I was guided to bring, with the group, as it’s always a time for crystal fun and magic when we gather in these sacred settings.
- And other fantastic, connective, fun, and powerful experiences included: late nights up until 1 am almost every night in deep conversations and work, 11-minute eye-gazing 5 of us participated in at the onset that Kristen and Tristan brilliantly suggested, which really set the tone of depth for the week and was followed by midnight bowls of spiced popcorn snacks – compliments of Philip, cosmic conversations, several UFO sightings, daily bike rides for half of the group (as we split some of the group on golf cart and some on bikes to and from the dolphin boat each day), watching Ralph and Benji (Jenny and Captain Kevin’s dogs take dips, swims and go boarding in the ocean with us), connecting with our new and extremely sweet Captain Kevin, his lovely and joyful wife, Kandy, and new boat mate friends for the week, beautiful Reiki 1 training that concluded with night initiation and healing attunements, several games – “The Wizzdom Game” that created growth opportunities and reignited passions, and some laughter exercises (both compliments of Barbara), card games, and our wonderful “The Compliment Game” one evening when we had 5 guests from the dolphin boat join us for dinner, serenading from Brian on his guitar by candlelight, a couple of people enjoyed journaling and jewelry making with Gurunam, we all had chance to relax and take personal time, group breathwork and individual or small gathering meditations, Kundalini yoga opportunities every day with Gurunam, and Solstice meditation that I led, which we concluded with pulling two tarot cards each from both the Atlantis and Mermaid/Dolphin decks, which were SO accurate for each of us upon conclusion of our week’s journey.
- Some extra personal highlights for me to add are: being invited to read a bedtime story for Azeza, playing hide-and-seek with him as well, connecting with an amazing soul family, getting the chance to connect and spend quality time with Ralph (Jenny’s beloved dog companion, whom I was honored by his welcoming me into heart just as much as I did him), being able to see profound expansion and growth in people since last trip, feeling the sparkly magic and heart-opening of the amazing blessings that were and are abundant, getting a chance to deepen relationships with those I love, fantastic sharing and energetic exchanges within cosmic divinity that feels to be catapulting all of us as a result, having opportunity to integrate more of, and more deeply, my path, seeing the joy and renewal wash over each person in ways words fall short, deep gratitude for this magical life and the joy that increases each day through everything I experience, immense honor for the new Reiki practitioners and the beautiful strengths they each bring to their practice, marvel at the incredible vulnerability and courage each person demonstrated in their own way, special magic and intimate moments with each person, thankfulness for the tons of laughs and fun (as playfulness is so important), alongside all of the love and opportunities that challenge me to grow more, opportunity to steer the boat and wear the cool “Atlantis” flippers I was given each day swimming, the honor of providing private session with Shari that truly revealed the magic of her, smiles at all the times synchronous thoughts, telepathy, experiences, dreams, wearing the same colors and rings took place, pendulums rocked the connection between a few of us, and when the same feelings were aligned and shared, and tickled that Jenny and I came away with new names of “TT” and “JJ” to add to “T” and “J”, which was anointed by sweet Azeza. What a blessing it was to be recognized as an aunt (sharing TT as the name of his special Aunt he has already) and to see him also find a “Grammie” substitute in Barbara on the trip as well. Indeed a family was recreated.
I could go on and on, but truly it’s an experience that is best “experienced” in person to really understand. Hopefully, though, a little of the magic has transcended through the words and photos shared, so that you can see what was unfolding within our shared collective experience during this time period you were experiencing in your own way.
Key words that light up for me in terms of this experience are integration, harmony, love (heaps of it!), nurturing, playfulness, empowerment, clarity, renewal, expansion, cosmic alignment, and activation.
So much has shifted exponentially and continues to because of this experience. A lot being realized. A lot being embraced. And a lot of things I’ve felt and known for a long time, coming into actualization. Gratitude, gratitude, gratitude for it all and for the very clear messages received and continuing to flow through, for the perfect unfoldings, for each person’s unique gifts shared, and for the beautiful blessings in abundance.
Prior to my leaving on this trip a few incredible things started to manifest and upon return from my “unplugging” from the outside world, I was welcomed back by several more direct manifestations in terms of intentions I gently, but heart-fully put out and am seeing things continue to become clear, drop away, and take root for what is in highest alignment. Things are feeling really limitless and increasingly whole and I’m sensing this taking root for many others as well.
I’m personally experiencing a fullness of spirit with everything happening right now and how it’s all playing out. I’m also excited that my crystal skull, Raja Seraphina, along with my Andaras and crystals will be actively taking part in the journeys and work ahead, which was one of the messages received on this trip.
As hints and energetic sneak-peaks on some of where we’ll be journeying, the energy of these sacred retreats will include Ancient Incan, Shaman, integrative Cosmic and Mother Earth energy, Lemurian energy, far-off ancient countryside and mystical forests, the teachings and way of the horse, and yes some more Atlantean and dolphin work. 😉 I’m super excited about these co-collaborations and look forward to sharing details with you soon.
And I’m keeping an energetic ear out for Universal nudges that ultimately guide how and when it is all aligning or what else I’m to say yes to! I’m on a need-to-know-basis now. I just need to be ready and willing when it shows up. Things are constantly shifting, so I find it most beneficial to sail on the flowing water until something takes anchor.
Also stay tuned for the announcement of art shows, workshops, and an upcoming event in Northern California I’ve been asked to guest lecture at. I look forward to connecting more deeply with each of you in person and having our lives merge into physical experience in divine timing.
There is nothing greater in experience to me than sharing from the heart, connecting with others, and supporting empowered awakening, authentic to each, in the way most authentic to me.
Everything is becoming more and more of a comprehensive and cohesive shared experience. I love seeing how things are lighting up and connecting in other’s lives as well, as nothing we do is isolated to us alone. It makes my heart ecstatic to see joy in other’s eyes. Every opening and growth step is an opening and growth step available to us all. Anything I can do to support that boost to assist your wings catching the wind in flight, is my greatest joy.
Thank you once again Jenny for this beautiful co-creative opportunity and for the strength you have in taking on this mission. I look forward to more. And thank you Philip and Brian for all of your dedicated, hard work and for embracing the vision that is being created. I love you guys. Thank you Gurunam for your unique gifts and teachings you extend to others. I’m grateful that universal timing allowed us to connect.
And thank you from my heart and soul to each of the beautiful soul brothers and sisters that heard and answered the call to join us on this incredible retreat. I recognize the beauty, power, and gifts you all embody and it is from that place of wholeness that I see you. I love you each dearly and am honored by your presence in my life and grateful for the light you each are shining on this shared experience.
I love the Shaman, Energy and Animal Healer.
I love the Gentle Earth Goddess and Intuitive.
I love the Sacred Geometry Wizard and Cosmic Heart-Opener.
I love the Wise Priestess and Ever-Giving Nurturer.
I love the Truth Seeker and Star Child.
I love the Muse and Peace Keeper.
I love the Musical Poet and Altruistic Pilgrim of the Stars.
I love the Ancient Sage and Alchemical Master.
I love the Cosmic Keeper of The Law of One and Manifestation Artist.
Yes, that makes 11 of us and what a magically masterful number it proved itself to be. I look forward to the continued journey and seeing the new that evolves in each of your lives, as it weaves into the tapestry of our collective experience.
In Lak’ech Ala K’in
Last Chance To Join Us in Bimini Plus This Months’ Moon and Grand Trine Energies Supporting the Journey
This is it! We’re now officially 8 days away from our magical Summer Solstice Rhythm of Renewal Bimini Retreat and actually just one week away until the group will be in air on our way to Florida to be there for the morning flight on the 16th to our island home for the week.
I am SO excited to be getting back. It’s kind of snuck up on me actually. I’ve been feeling the waters, dolphins, and energies calling me and also cannot wait to be reunited with my soul sister, Jenny, and soul brothers, Philip and Brian, at the ARC and the new family that will be joining us. It’s going to be such a lovely week and so much of it is being divinely guided by heart, so that the week’s focuses are creating itself by the energy of the people coming.
A few of you have been on the fence and waiting to make decisions. Unfortunately, this is now the time to finalize things, as we are putting in the final menu ideas for the week (very excited about our really “light” simple wholeness we are focusing on for the food to accompany this week, the energies, and the group’s needs) and placing the food order Monday morning for all the goodness to bring in to the island. I also have to put in my last charter reservations by then as well.
So Sunday is the last day to confirm any last minute registering. If you have any questions, specific needs, or would like assistance to make things happen, message me this weekend so we can make sure you don’t miss the plane.
Another cool aspect to add to this week’s energy, besides the Summer Solstice on the 21st we will be celebrating, is the fact that we are in the energy leading up to what astrologers call a super supermoon! I only became aware of this about a week ago. I always love surprises. 🙂
There are three full moons in 2013 that fit the definition of a supermoon – one in May, June, and July. However, it is the June 22-23 full moon that is the most “super” of them. Super-duper even! LOL. June 23rd’s full moon is at 6:32 am CDT in the U.S., so for many the moon appears about equally full in the June 22nd sky, as it will on the 23rd.
We will be in Bimini June 16th – June 22nd. 😉 The 21st being the Solstice.
The crest of this full moon is both the closest and largest of the year and will take place within an hour of the time of perigee – the moon’s closest point to Earth. This will not happen again until August 2014. So this supermoon (by astrologer’s definition) is also called a “perigee full moon” (by astronomers) and will be Earth’s closest encounter this year with the moon June 22-23. Therefore the moon will look larger than ever and will of course effect nature’s rhythms, tides, and the energetic frequencies we are feeling.
Wonder how this large moon is going to look in Bimini over the water?! And I love that we’ll be building up to so much amazingly supportive and potent energy again this week.
I also read that this month’s full moon is called the Full Strawberry Moon ( I love strawberries 🙂 ) by the Algonquin tribes who saw it as a time to gather ripening strawberries. It is also known as the Rose Moon and the Hot Moon.
It will also be a Capricorn Full Moon (get ready for tearing down and building new structures, crystallizing things into form, taking action, coming to terms with things, understanding the depth of emotions to move on, providing insights on how to ground, organize, and materialize things, accepting personal responsibility, dipping into your strength well to realize achieving inner peace is possible and necessary to your process, uncovering fears…all to help bring to culmination things on a personal level).
June also has a Grand Water Trine of the signs Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces flowing around. All about emotional sensitivity, creative flow, action born of faith, innate authenticity that has been hidden now revealed, reflection, intuition, deeper levels of awareness and alignment with your truth, connecting with things greater than ourselves, listening to divine guidance, lifting of veils and bringing visions and inspiration down to earth in practical ways that we can manifest the dreams now – simply put – tapping into the magick is ever-more accessible.
It’s no wonder people are feeling it lately! This is some powerful stuff we continue to move through this year, but so potently full of potential if you can harness the energy to your benefit! Wow! I’m ready to swim the seas, are you?
Sending you all peace and love to your hearts as you continue the journey of life this month into greater depths and intimacy with you and all of creation.
If you have questions or would like to register, don’t forget to do so today or tomorrow! You can email at email@example.com to assist.
As promised in my newsletter, I’m offering a 24-hour special for anyone ready to jump on your dream, register for this Summer’s sacred retreat in Bimini, Bahamas, and fill your heart with vitality.
Creating your dream comes with embodying the vibration. If one of your dreams has been to swim with the dolphins and join us in Bimini, it can “be.”
I will be heading off on the 15th of June, as our retreat begins June 16th, and it’s feeling a bit surreal again. I’m really looking forward to all the new energy that has been opened and will be opening for our time together. And I’m excited to meet in person the lovely group I’ve been in communication with that will be joining and bringing unique energy to this retreat.
I’ve been hearing from so many that it has been a challenging time with everything you’re being asked to integrate and that things are in flux, sometimes discouraging, and down-right challenging. And that may have led to letting go of dreams for some, or to find renewal in what is most important to each.
What we choose is perfect to our journey.
And as always, I hold a space of seeing everyone in their wholeness and fullness and from this place I will always offer a bridge to support that remembrance.
So here is a bridge.
You can still register after this 24-hour special, but the offer is only if you register between the time I post this today (1pm) and tomorrow at 1pm – One of those leap of faith moments.
Register between now and 1pm tomorrow and receive these 3 gifts all focused on supporting you into your fullness and helping you to vibrationally shift into an experience of living your dreams:
*$155 off your Summer Solstice Rhythm of Renewal Bimini Retreat and the next sacred retreat you register with me (upcoming retreats to be announced) – (According to Doreen Virtue 1’s and 5’s together signify your thoughts are creating the changes in your life and messages you to keep steering your thoughts in your desired direction. If the changes that you see forthcoming are not desired, you can stop or alter them by modifying your thoughts) – seems perfectly aligned with the energy of vibrationally shifting in order to manifest your dreams.
*Be entered into a drawing to receive “Dreams Become Reality” Lemurian Dream Seed Crystal Illuminations painting as a gift ($145 value and embodies the mirroring energy of Bimini and empowering your ability to manifest your dreams)
*And receive a 1 hour personal session with me in Bimini outside of our scheduled group sessions to focus on your specific goals – this to include Reiki and any intuitive support during the session that you would like to focus on
The Bimini waters are crystalline clear, warm, and the most exquisite shades of aquas. It is so healing for the eyes, calming for the mind, and nourishing for the heart. Summer Solstice will be a powerful week for our human and dolphin pods to share a meaningful experience of play and love. Everything is a natural flow shared with heart-centered people that can support the opening to a whole new perspective and way to experience life .
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to register and to answer any questions.
All details can be found here: Summer Solstice Rhythm of Renewal Retreat
We are just under 3 weeks away now (19 days to be exact) to immersing in our upcoming Summer Solstice journey in Bimini, Bahamas. As always the energy is gently building and the experience feels surreal surrounding the new energy that this intimate experience holds.
You may find resonation in reading today’s post, if you haven’t already, about embodying the vibration of what you desire. It speaks to how we create what we want and how we assist others as well by being in vibrational alignment. If you really work with this concept, you can create a dream experience like this. I know many have shared frustration in feeling experiences like this are out of the question, or that it just will have to wait. I also know many who have and are creating the very same dream experiences even when once they felt challenged.
There are many new elements to this year’s trip (new focuses, fun explorations, Vortex on the Summer Solstice, always gifts from me, new shop, and additions to the center), including some amazing new team members (new yoga instructor and raw chef, as well as onsite musician) at The ARC that create a wonderful synergy I’m really looking forward to.
Each trip is so different and this retreat especially feels to hold a lot of lightness and flow, as well as surprises that come along with that flow. And the group dynamics of each trip is always so unique as well.
I always find that the retreats attract just the people and size of group that are meant to be together and to work with the current energy. It’s all Divinely orchestrated and perfect. I just love it.
You have up until 1 week before the trip – that’s June 9th (only 12 days from now) – to register.
Charters are filling up, as people enjoy coming to the island for its warm summer weather and balmy nights. Although winter is considered high season, people prefer traveling in the summer because of the calmer and warmer waters – like silken baths of crystalline aqua.
So, do be sure to make decisions soon. It may be a while before I am back in Bimini to host a retreat so I do hope to see and support your experience this summer.
I’ve written so much about the energy in Bimini, what it’s like swimming with dolphins, the ways in which the energy can transform your life and assist you with your healing, empowerment, and dreams, the magic of it all and what it means to me…that I’d rather let others speak for their experiences and let you explore your heart in these last few days to see if you are diving in to join us.
So I hope you enjoy these words below from the heart’s of others and photos of some of the wonderful food creations from our new chef, along with dolphins from the swims this last week in Bimini. (click on photos to enlarge – most food photos have a description in the link when you do)
If you would like to register, please contact me at email@example.com. And visit Summer Solstice Bimini Retreat for more information.
“If you have the opportunity to work with Tania Marie, jump at it! Although I had been following her online posts for some time before joining her in Bimini, Bahamas for a 12/21/12 transformation and Reiki training, I didn’t truly understand what a shining star she is prior to spending time with her in person. I believe the things Tania has to teach have to be transmitted in person, and even though she is a great writer, words don’t suffice to explain what her energy transference feels like or how it can change your life. As a former litigator, my left brained skeptical side is awfully well developed, but Tania helps you reconnect to your heart and its deepest desires. She works true “magick” and I feel blessed to know her.” ~Kate Ladd, Newport Beach, California – www.NoWastedJourney.com
“Tania – thank you so much! I feel an abundance of gratitude in my heart for finding you, Jenny and the wonderful people in our group. It was a profound experience and I am eternally grateful for your kind, loving guidance and wisdom. You are a rare gem indeed. You facilitated a wonderfully safe environment to learn and grow and I’m excited because I know there will be more journeys with you in the future!!” ~Yvonne Lopez, La Habra, California
“Tania Marie is a beacon of light and love inside and out, shining brightly on a moment-to-moment basis. From my first interaction with her online, to phone conversations, to meeting her in person, I felt safe, secure, inspired, and energized. Genuinely and naturally connecting with others with her affable, personable nature, from student to client to friend, Tania is a very effective teacher, guide, and practitioner. Though my Reiki certification was in an accelerated manner, I felt my sensitivities to learning this new practice were supported by Tania. She relayed information at a pace that worked for everyone who was part of the training and made sure individual attention was given as needed. I always felt like I was in good hands (pun intended) and am excited to incorporate my newfound practice into my daily life and Life Nutrition Coaching business. Thank you, Tania!
The Cosmic Activation Reiki Retreat at the ARC in Bimini was exactly the life-enhancing experience I was looking for – and more, in fact. I have to thank my Reiki Master Teacher, Tania Marie, for coming into my life when she did – to inspire, motivate, support, and provide the opportunity for me to grow and expand spiritually and energetically. My childhood dream of swimming with dolphins in the wild came true on the very first day and set the tone for an expansive and connective week. The team at the ARC were gracious hosts and hostesses, and the ARC allowed me to live, eat, and just be in such a simple, raw, natural state; I achieved a full physical, mental, and spiritual cleanse during my time in the Bahamas and returned home with a deeper, fresh perspective and presence. Highly recommended to anyone and everyone, whether for vacation or a trip of self-exploration, discovery, and growth. I look forward to future retreats at the ARC – who knows, maybe I’ll host my own someday!” ~Steven Todd Smith, Life Nutrition Coach,Ahimsa Life Coaching, Los Angeles, CA
“Thanks Tania for organizing and leading an unforgettable trip to Bimini. The group dynamic was incredible and enriching for all. Your Reiki classes were great, and I am glad to have had the attunements. I have been doing Reiki self-healing frequently since the trip. So it was great new friends, raw food, Reiki, yoga, wild Dolphins and watching the sunrise at the beginning of the new Mayan long count calendar. Thanks again for making it happen. Love and light” ~Don Trapp, Orlando, FL
“The time I spent in Bimini was one of the most magical and transformative times of my life. To be surrounded by such shining, unconditionally loving people was in itself such a gift. Each person who was called to join carries so much wisdom and light to share. One leaves knowing what it is truly like to be surrounded by like minded soul family. It is nourishing, it’s uplifting, and it will transform you, as each person holds trigger keys to your soul’s evolution. Having Tania there to teach and support the collective journey is truly a gift. Tania has a graceful strength and quite wisdom that gently facilitate whatever intentions one may have in a way that feels so safe and loving. She is a very powerful, intuitive woman who exudes the ancient mysteries and unconditional love in service.” ~Cassie Margraf, Sonoma, CA – Crystal Eden
“It has been more than a month since I went on Tania’s Atlantis Rejuvenation Center retreat. Words can still not describe what I experienced during those 6 days on Bimini – it was truly priceless. I feel an abundance of pure love, peace and gratitude radiating from me every day as a result of the journey and I have formed nurturing friendships for life. For that alone I am forever grateful for Tania’s retreat. Her Reiki attunement has changed my life and I feel love, comfort and joy in her presence. Tania is an inspiration and leads by example and is a genuinely caring and giving spirit…I am so thankful to be walking on the path with her and when the time is right, I look forward to going on another one of her retreats!!!” ~Melissa Bradley, Laguna Beach, CA – Bradley Communications & Wellness Coach with Herbalife
“I am so grateful for meeting you and for witnessing the grace, beauty and devotion to service that you embody.” ~Jenny Yemaya, Owner/Facilitator of The ARC and idetox Holidays, Interspecies Communicator & Hippocrates Health Educator, Florida & Bimini
What is experienced and integrated into your life from a sacred journey is priceless. Having experienced many sacred journeys in power spots across the globe, I can personally attest to how empowering these experiences can be and they continue to work their magic in unforeseen ways, long after the experience itself.
Bimini, and the surrounding area, is one of those magical places that lovingly supports you into integrating and being more of who you really are. With its Atlantean connection it is no wonder that many are drawn here, especially the visionaries, healing arts missionaries, and creatives of the world. It can reawaken potentialities from deep within that you have struggled with or desired greater enhancement towards.
This is why I’ve been led to offer supportive experiences to others in the form of retreats in sacred areas, so that others may also have opportunity to benefit from, receive, and activate their own integrative healing that is enhanced in places like this. I’ve always felt that once I have experienced and been able to process the energy available from one of these enlivening and power spots on Earth, that I am then able to better facilitate and be there completely for others upon returning to do collective service.
There are layers to my soul history that have been uncovered and activated by my journeys across the globe. And these have continued to integrate and process through my life and the work that I do, upon initiating the triggers through downloads of energy and awakening remembrances on my trips. The effects of sacred journeys continue long after the initial visit. Although can seem most profound initially, the vibrational resonance keeps on vibrating and rippling out. 🙂
And for some, the initial experience isn’t as dramatic, and then it evolves later or subtly so that you do in fact transform, but it is in a way more suited to your individual needs.
We all have different experiences, relative to us. And it all is in Divine unfolding always. I have many varying stories of my experiences from all of my journeys (could fill a few books) and how they have supported the tapestry of my life, and there will continue to be more when I venture to sacred areas I haven’t in this life yet reintegrated. One of which will be in a few months in the sacred area of the Himalayas.
It’s not that we have to journey to these areas in order to integrate energy. Since we are all connected, then when one soul taps into an experience and potential, that experience and potential becomes available to us all. Plus, some of us know how to “journey” to these places telepathically and remotely. However, there are some of us that can greatly benefit from “physically” experiencing the energy and the tremendous shifts it can support that is like no other tool explored, and some of us who are meant to do this kind of “experiencing” and work to assist the collective.
The more areas I work with, the more journeys of this kind I am able to offer in service to others. It’s not that we can’t venture to these areas on our own, but I have found that a lot of powerful things can be triggered and to have a support system and someone who understands the experience and energy, can really help the process.
The most powerfully transformative Kundalini experience took place for me in Egypt the first time I was there and I was grateful to have the two experienced hosts (one of whom was a sound healer) along, as well as my parents and ex-husband at the time who had all been attuned to Reiki 1, coincidentally “just” before the trip and were able to support me through it. The most powerful turning point of that experience, however, was uncovering a soul and key part of myself through my own sound healing that literally overnight integrated my healing into renewal and rebirth.
I will continue to support others in power spots I “have” ventured to as long as I am guided collectively to do so. New journeys to be announced shortly.
Until then, the collective heart leads me back to Bimini this June for the Summer Solstice – a place that more and more people are being drawn for their own reawakenings, and the powerfully transformative and loving retreat experience we have to offer at The ARC lends exponentially to that.
We’re only about a month away now from embarking on another enlivening journey in Bimini, Bahamas. It’s the kind of experience that forever stays in your heart and forever transforms you in the most positive of ways, not to mention connects you to a new soul family of like minded brothers and sisters.
Bimini is one of the places that holds a strong energetic and heart connection for me. It has a very prominent place in my soul story and the service I have committed my heart to is encapsulated in experiences of my times there, so I love to share its magic with others and to support a journey of awakening in one of the most powerful energy spots across the globe.
That’s why I follow the energy of the collective needs and intuitively create a mirroring experience that reflects current needs of the group that will join. And this is true for this next journey there – it is unfolding daily, as I watch and feel what is going on collectively and challenge deeper parts of myself to come forth for the process, so that I can help to support the same for others.
Alongside the aqua waters, sunshine, sand, wild dolphin swims, snorkeling, Atlantis Vortex trip on Summer Solstice, yoga, raw food, fun, and relaxation, I am guided to bring into this summer’s retreat experience, supportive integration via the doorway of Reiki, but going beyond.
On our 6 night and 6 day retreat I will be supporting each person within the group to a deepening and expanding of the Heart Chakra through attunement to Reiki Level 1, which will be a shared experience of teaching and learning, gaining an understanding of and experiencing the Reiki energy, receiving an initiation, and becoming certified. This will help you begin the journey of more gracefully creating harmony and peace in your daily life and in your interactions to help center you more in compassion to be able to assist yourself and others. Once we have, then we will be gently journeying into deeper levels.
You will have access to any support I can provide during your time on this retreat with personal attention to meet your desired goals. We will also participate in global and personal healing intentions and sessions that will take you on a life-enhancing and empowering new path.
I believe that integration is a key point to supporting us to the next experience of life that we desire to have. I feel that doing the deeper work really makes the difference and helps you to understand the continuous triggering taking place and supports you to move through the frustrations of wondering why things are not improving when you are doing so much spiritual stuff already.
Some of the ways integrative healing work can be facilitated is not always in linear processes, but can be accessed through vibrational experiences that penetrate at the core, regardless if you understand or are conscious of what is taking place. Think sound healing, energy, mantras….This is some of what you will “experience,” alongside practical tools and meditations. I like to be guided by the moment and the energy needs of the group to see where it takes us in flow so I look forward to what may transpire, all the while 100% being there to support each of you. I’ve already received guidance that crystals, healing art, and my unique sound melody healing may make an appearance to support healing and empowerment from the inside out. We will play it by heart…
All details about the upcoming retreat can be found here:
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and to register
If you have been feeling ready to really jump start your life, are looking to receive the nurturing and support that can help take you to the next level, are aching for a bit of sparkly magic, then you may want to consider joining a truly heart-opening experience with people just like you on the Summer Solstice Rhythm of Renewal Retreat that I am hosting in Bimini, Bahamas at The Atlantis Rejuvenation Center.
I can’t say enough about this magical place and how all of the alchemical elements provided can really make a difference in your life. There aren’t words for the magnitude of beauty experienced together…it just simply is an “experience.”
If you have had the dream to go to Bimini, swim with your wild dolphin brothers and sisters, visit one of the most powerful sacred spots – the Atlantis Vortex, and experience the potentialities available on such a life-enhancing journey, then perhaps this is your time to “fertilize” your dream into being.
Alongside the magic, you will be pampered in daily yoga opportunities, enlivening raw vegan food, and integrative healing support, as well as experience Reiki with me and more.
Whether you can swim or not, this trip supports all levels of experiences and has a staff that will assist your needs in every way. You can also choose to connect and tune in with the dolphins from the boat, which is just as powerful to be in their energy. Experienced swimmers like myself are there to help beginners and life jackets are available so you can enjoy floating in the water and practice to your level of comfort.
Everything is optional…this is YOUR trip and we aim to support what you desire for optimal fulfillment.
The season in Bimini at The ARC has already kicked off with great energy – the Atlantis Vortex is open and this week’s first group of the season had amazing and powerful experiences there, as well as shared several magical dolphin swims. I am so excited to return again with you.
Please explore all the beautiful opportunities here: Bimini Retreat 2013
A deposit holds your space at the pre-registration discounted prices offered until tomorrow, Sunday 5/5/13 – Please see details below.
Saying yes to the journey is how things happen. I’ve experienced it myself and I’ve seen others experience it too. Everything is possible and where there is a will, you’ll create the way.
If this journey calls to your heart or you know someone who it beautifully mirrors, let your heart lead the way.
SAVE UP TO $200
Register on or before Sunday 5/5/13 AND bring a guest along and you’ll each receive $200 off your retreat package price!
Contact me at email@example.com to assist with your questions and registering.
I’ve posted a lot about all of the amazing experiences and offerings that are available to you during our Summer Solstice Rhythm of Renewal Retreat in Bimini, Bahamas at The ARC, but I haven’t delved into more about what will make this journey unique in terms of what will be facilitated, as there has been a continuous flow of energy shifts I’ve been riding in terms of how to best support that. Everything is constantly changing and so I am open to where that leads in order to provide what is in highest alignment.
No matter how much I describe or share photos, I always come up short in being able to express the actual experience of what a retreat like this can bring, especially due to the fact that we create with what the moment brings us, which can always be such a journey of wonderment and surprise.
However, I have been guided to expound a little more on the the aspects of Reiki and the healing journey that you will embark upon with my support, especially since these have shifted since I first posted the retreat.
As always, I am listening to where Spirit guides me and matching the resonance of the Collective’s needs with what I’m being shown to offer.
If you follow my blog posts, you may notice a lot of focus on “integration,” which has always been my focal point of the work I do in totality since the get-go.
“Integration” and a “return to natural harmony” – HUGE for me! – and all focused on the inner truth stillness and power of the heart.
Actually, my original business name when I first began things many years ago was “Integrative Healing Arts.” I still use this term to describe my work and services all the time, but now it just goes under a new umbrella of “Emerald Bridge,” which represents the Heart Chakra “integrative energy” that “bridges” and merges things into harmony.
See a theme here? It all goes hand-in-hand and focuses on that unconditionally loving and compassionate energy that honors all and empowers from the inside out.
So, what I am guided to bring into the experience, this summer’s retreat, is supporting integration and bringing our Reiki training to another level with some added goodies. 🙂
On our 6 night and 6 day retreat I will be supporting each person within the group to become attuned to Reiki Level 1, which will be a shared experience of teaching and learning, gaining an understanding of and experiencing the Reiki energy, receiving an initiation, and becoming certified. Once we have, then we will be journeying into practicing on deeper levels with practical applications and experiences to support your own and others’ integrative healing journeys, which will be inclusive of and beyond Reiki.
This will be a week of transformational experiences that will lead you to greater sense of self, clarity, empowerment, peace, joy, and deeper love and compassion. One of the focuses will be on deepening and expanding your heart through Reiki (pronounced ray-key).
The practice of channeling Reiki is an easy-to-learn, gentle and powerful system of natural healing that reduces stress, induces relaxation, supports intentions, helps return you to a more natural and clearer flow on all levels, and provides many other healing benefits. The Reiki class offered is part of the Traditional Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Certification Training.
In Reiki Level 1, you’ll learn about the history, principles, ethics and practice of Reiki and the foundations that really are at the “heart” of its essence that are important to consistently embody. You’ll experience Reiki, receive an attunement and start a 21-day energetic cleanse. You’ll learn scanning, Reiki lineage, hand positions for giving in-person, hands-on treatments to others and yourself, (including your animal companions) and more. This class can help you begin the journey of creating more harmony and peace in your daily life and in your interaction with people to help center you more in compassion.
Whether you are new to Reiki, have already been through Reiki Level 1, are preparing to teach and want a refresher, or want to incorporate Reiki into your current healing practice, you will find these classes to be supportive and timely in terms of the now.
This offering is provided with intention to help you to step gracefully into learning how to support yourself, other people and animals towards compassionate goals, intentions and worldwide healing and change.
You will have access to any support I can provide during your time on this retreat with personal attention to meet your desired goals. We will also participate in global and personal healing intentions and sessions that will take you on a life-enhancing and empowering new path.
And as the group comes through the Reiki Level 1 experience together, we will then continue our journey with deepening this experience and supporting that integrative healing.
I believe that integration is a key point to supporting us to the next experience of life that we desire to have. I feel that doing the deeper work really makes the difference and helps you to understand the continuous triggering taking place and supports you to move through the frustrations of wondering why things are not improving when you are doing so much spiritual stuff already.
So, rather than skip levels, which we have all fallen into doing at one point or another, we’ll focus on some ways to work more deeply and all-encompassing through guided meditations for personal and collective connecting, practical tuning in as we practice Reiki, doing some personal and group work to look within, and also be guided by the moment and the energy needs of the group to where it takes us in flow.
I look forward to what may transpire, all the while 100% being there to support each of you. There may even be some spontaneous fun with crystals, healing art, and my unique sound melody healing may make an appearance if the occasion arises to support integrative healing. We will play it by heart…
“Wholeness, healing, integration; that is what the inner journey is about, and it happens when our inner and outer selves, when the world within us and the world around us merge as one. We experience this fleetingly through music. I feel it deeply, often through song.”
“It is the closest I have ever come to wholeness, and I suspect to holiness as well. It is where I turn in search of healing, not to be alone in my isolation but in order to center myself within the Center of all my longing, within that Presence, that Power, where all that lives resides.”
“Through music all life can be present to us, and in some sense present within us…For some, music accompanies their inner journey into wholeness and healing; for others it is the journey itself, the journey into ultimate meaning. When we embrace music as a healing presence, we are already home.” ~Miriam Therese Winter
Integrating, to me, means lovingly recognizing, honoring, embracing, surrendering to, healing, and bringing together so that unification and harmony can be experienced at all stages and on all levels. It is a process of transmutation involving going beyond things like affirmations, and understanding what the feelings that prompted the affirmations have to share and teach us while learning how to lovingly support and understand their process. In doing so, you learn that life is more than black and white and within the gray you will discover unconditional love and compassion for others, as well as realize that you are loved in all of your wholeness at every step of the journey.
“The moment you completely accept your non-peace, your non-peace becomes transmuted into peace. Anything you accept fully will take you into peace. This is the miracle of surrender.” ~Eckhart Tolle
I am very much looking forward to our beautiful experience together and where it leads us. And of course alongside all of this, the retreat will be enhanced and supported by the rest of the magic offered at The ARC – wild dolphin swims, sacred site snorkeling, raw vegan food, yoga, the energy and mysticism of Atlantis, and a lot of loving support.
If you have any questions or would like to register for the upcoming Bimini Retreat you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can receive up to $200 discount if you register by 5/5/13.
I’ve been having a ton of vivid dreams, strong intuitive feelings and guidance coming through recently – perhaps you have too. One of the things that came in revolved around the energy of 5/5/13, which is a special day personally for several reasons, as well as the day I’ll be teaching a Reiki 3 Master Teacher class here in Orange County, in support of my amazing friends who joined on the Winter Solstice 12/21/12 Bimini Retreat and went through their Reiki training with me there.
To make a long story short when I receive something I listen and one of the things that resulted from this listening to the energy around this day, was to provide an extension to the discounts for the upcoming Summer Solstice Bimini Retreat. Seems that part of the message is to be of support in providing the best possible opportunities for empowered choices to everyone going through a lot of transitioning out there, as I know many of you are currently in very big ways.
So, if you were feeling drawn to this and then disappointed when the deadline passed, it seems there’s still an opportunity to embrace the specials for another few weeks in support of a life-changing experience.
The extension on the up to $200 off special for this retreat is now good until Sunday 5/5/13. A deposit holds your space at the discounted price. (See link for details: Summer Solstice Bimini and contact me at email@example.com with questions and to register)
If you have been going back and forth, this may be your opportunity answered, prompting a time to really explore and answer for yourself what might be holding you back if you are feeling drawn to journey with us because of the potential growth awaiting.
Are there any potential fears or blocks creating a feeling of unclarity? Do you believe your dreams are not possible? Are you worried about what it means to come into more of your authenticity and express your gifts?
Questions are important to ask ourselves whenever we are feeling confronted by a limitation causing us frustration in some way. It doesn’t matter if it has to do with a decision to join a trip like this or if it concerns a transition with your work, relationships, or even voicing your honest feelings.
I know a few of the people from our last retreat went through their own personal processes with this and I can’t begin to tell you the amazing stories that took place that have continued to work their magic in each of their lives.
One thing I’ve learned is that continuing to live life on hold is always being just an arm’s length away from having what you desire. Sometimes there is a timing for things to flow with, and yet sometimes we can also use time as an excuse.
I’ve seen the magic of all things falling into place for myself and others when we become committed to embracing the journey with our whole hearts. When we take the temporary, uncomfortable steps to move through fear, we come to realize the illusion we’ve been living in, once we’re on the other side of the threshold. Walking through the door is always the hardest part, and yet it sometimes is as simple as that one step that then reveals a whole new supportive experience we’ve been dreaming of.
Anything is possible and we don’t need to know how, nor to see the end result. Trying to dictate and map out the scenario just creates limitations in how things “could” be. You can’t possibly know the end result if you haven’t taken the steps, so to assume the final outcome based on where you sit now, is already setting up your decided future. We only need to trust in the decision made to be open to the possibilities.
This pertains to anything we may have struggle, challenge and fear around in our lives…both the small and large decisions.
I actually only meant to share the guided manifestation of the discount extension and as I started sharing, the rest of this came through. Always works that way when I open to the collective energy. I feel I know why, as it really isn’t about the details and the discount, as much as it is the theme of realizing how many opportunities and how much support is constantly around us there for the receiving and yet so many times we turn the other way. The Universe is saying to each of us in every moment, here is a life of unlimited opportunity you’ve been given…what do YOU intend to choose and WHEN are you going to realize what is possible?
There is so much support and we each are so powerful beyond words. Yes, you CAN create the life you desire and you CAN move through the challenges of today. You are eternally loved.
Being someone who lives on the edge of the moment never knowing what tomorrow may bring, I understand how fears, doubts, or even periods of feeling out of abundant flow can seep in from time to time, yet I believe in our ability to instantly shift every experience through shifting our perspectives, becoming alchemical magicians of our lives, and letting the joy of our hearts guide us. I know the power of complete trust and following my heart – having yet to experience not being supported by the Universe when I take the mirroring steps.
For those of you have personally committed already to participate and join us for this magical retreat week, thank you, and thank you also to all of the RSVP’s that have come through the event postings. Don’t forget to take the next step in registering, if you haven’t already, and please contact me if you’d like to discuss any questions or concerns. I look forward to assisting you with anything you may need and to sharing this positively transforming experience together.
I am counting the days until my return with you to this magical island where a door of possibilities awaits.
Stay tuned for next week’s updates on what you can look forward to on this journey. I will be sharing about the new focus of offerings for this retreat that will assist you in integrating on deeper levels.