How to Host Reiki Certification Training Where You Live & Receive Your Training Free Plus Discounts For Your Group
As promised, since several people have been asking again about Reiki training with me in person where they live, since they are unable to travel, I put together the updated information on the possibility of my teaching in your city with the ability to receive your Reiki training free.
Even if you don’t ever see yourself practicing Reiki as a profession, learning Reiki and receiving an initiation attunement will completely transform your life in beautifully supportive and opening ways, drawing in mirroring experiences and opportunities that reflect your new vibration.
You will also be able to support yourself with ANY thing – helping to put you back in control of your own life – AND you will be able to effectively support your friends, animal companions, loved ones, global peace and healing…all while tapping into a bit of magick to infuse your life with and help to create more balance all around.
As with anything, the key is to make it a natural part of your life and to practice it so you can refine your skills and learn to make it uniquely your own. Cultivating it in combination with any other gifts and healing modalities you already use will not only be fun and empowering, but you will also come to understand how everything is a tool you can mold into unlimited creation to mirror you.
Foundations provide you a place to build upon, but then your heart will lead the way.
I can customize the teaching and add any additions as well, based on what the needs of your group are. A lot of people have been wanting to combine crystals with Reiki, so that is just one example.
I love co-creating if the energy is in alignment, so if you would like to combine the workshops into a fun weekend event that fuses with your own offerings, that is something that can also be put together. You can contact me to discuss possibilities and see if there’s an energetic synergy to what we might be able to create.
Examples (some of which I’ve already enjoyed combining) might be Reiki with yoga, crystals, animals, conscious eating, meditation, nature immersions, shamanism, etc.
The Reiki workshops that I offer are part of the Traditional Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Certification Training.
I have been practicing and teaching both within and outside the U.S. since 2007 with clients and students internationally, many of which are themselves practicing practitioners and teachers, but also many who have simply integrated Reiki into their every day lives and experience enhancement and support as a direct result.
To Host a group Reiki workshop/event in your home town, whether out of state or out of country, here are the details:
What I contribute:
- The host receives FREE Reiki training up to the level I am teaching for the event (worth $1000 by taking all 3 levels at once – or $1175 if they had been taken separately)
- Thorough manuals and certification to each participant
- Personalized workshop to meet the needs of your group (any additional things you’d like to focus on)
- Special rate packages and payment plans created for your group
- In-person ability to experience Reiki with me, since I only offer sessions by distance
What you contribute:
- Book the workshop/event at least 2 months in advance (the further in advance, the more opportunity for offering payment plans to your group)
- Have a group of people ready to register (depending on where you’re located and the associated travel expenses we can discuss size of group needed to make it feasible)
- A space to hold the workshop/event
- Registration fees collected from your group in full by no later than 1 week ahead of event (fees are non-refundable since I am booking travel and preparing material, but fully credited toward future workshops if I’m asked to return to your area or for Reiki certification training by distance)
For the out-of-state workshops, I have tiered discount options depending on the number of people that pre-register. It also depends on my travel expenses for the location I’m traveling to.
Of course, the more people, the more discounts I am able to provide and it makes it more accessible for others. Pre-registration is needed because of my having to make travel arrangements ahead of time, as well as having to put together the manuals/materials.
This constitutes the fees being non-refundable. If someone does have to cancel for some reason, I offer a full credit for workshops that we can set up for another time, or for distance certification training.
I hope you understand my policy on this, which I have to be stringent on due to too many incidences in the past occurring. There is a level of responsible commitment that comes with embarking on your Reiki path. I do understand that there are things that occur and this is why I do offer the credit toward future workshops or training by distance.
A registration deadline will be decided upon and full payment will be needed no later than 1 week before the workshop. Depending on when the workshop/s are set up for, there is the option to offer payment plans if that would be of assistance to someone. More payments are possible in a payment plan, depending on how long in advance the workshops are booked, but however much you have paid up until the day of cancelling, will not be refundable.
Full balance will be needed one week before the start of the workshops, at latest, but can also be paid in full ahead.
There would need to be a decision about offering all three levels of Reiki, or just the first two levels.
I teach Reiki 1 & 2 together on one day and Reiki 3 on another. Usually people like to go through all three while I’m there, so that they don’t have to schedule another time. However, I’ve also had people just interested in the first two levels and a later time could be arranged at another future date.
A space to hold the workshop/event is needed. Most people that host these offer their home space, as long as there is room for everyone, but that is to your discretion. Again, you are responsible for the space and if there is space to host me without need for a hotel room, that assists in cutting down my travel expenses as well, which provides more flexibility with everything too.
The tiered options I offer for all 3 levels of Reiki certification training, within the U.S. (2 full days of workshops) are as follows (subject to travel expenses involved, which will determine how many people ultimately are needed to make it feasible to cover those and my time):
(If interested in workshops and you reside outside of the U.S., please message me to discuss options)
The maximum group is 12 people that I can teach
3 people minimum required = $1000 per person (this is the regular, already discounted rate (savings of $175) for taking all 3 at once)
4-7 people = $800 per person ($200 discount)
8-10 people = $600 per person ($400 discount)
11-12 people = $500 per person ($500 discount)
* If someone wants to join your group that is taking all 3 levels, but is only interested in Reiki 1 & 2 certification training, then the rate is $400 ($100 discount off regular $500 rate) – this rate only applies if there is a minimum group of at least 3 people taking all 3 levels in addition
* If someone wants to join your group that is taking all 3 levels, but is only interested in Reiki 3 Master Teacher certification training, the rate is $550 ($100 discount off regular $650 rate) – this rate only applies if there is a minimum group of at least 3 people taking all 3 levels in addition
If your entire group is only interested in Reiki 1 & 2 certification training, the following tiered options apply:
6 people minimum required = $500 per person (this is the regular, already discounted rate (savings of $25) for taking the 2 together)
7-9 people = $400 per person ($100 discount)
10-12 people = $300 per person ($200 discount)
If your entire group is only interested in Reiki Level 3 Master Teacher certification training, the following tiered options apply:
5 people minimum required = $650 per person (no discount – this is regular rate)
6-9 people = $550 per person ($100 discount)
10-12 people = $350 per person ($200 discount)
If you have any questions or would like to discuss possibilities of arranging workshops in your area, please message me here: Contact Tania
And for more information about Reiki, the workshops I teach, and sessions I offer, please visit: Reiki