As I move through my own journey and hear from others, I constantly notice themes and a big awareness around process. Process has always been inherent in everything, but there’s an increased awareness of process in everything and greater presence around every step. And through that moment-to-moment experience, clarity, commitment, courage, creativity, communication, and celebration are stand-outs.
I’ll break them down, as I see them.
- Clarity – there’s not only a greater need for crystallizing clarity of your intents, feelings, actions, and thoughts to create greater alignment, but there’s also an increased clarity, in general, being felt by many around their dreams and desires that is amplifying the manifestation of them and implementing a lot of life shifts in motion on every level. Veils are parting and awareness is increasing and with the intent to have greater clarity and willingness to truly see and feel, you will break down more barriers to yourself. With clarity comes focus and effective use of energy when you are able to identify what’s going on and what has been speaking to you from within. Now is a time to go within and trust what you receive so you can affirm clarity with actions you take.
- Commitment – there’s a greater need now than ever for unwavering commitment to the things that are most meaningful to you, which includes taking care of and nurturing your own needs as an example of your own life working. With commitment comes care – you realize how important and crucial some elemental things are to your well being and to producing what you want to share with the world, and you care enough to see that through. As we’ve all learned, until you value yourself and what you have to give, you will be left searching for empty value elsewhere. Now is the time to make a firm commitment to what is nudging at your heart. This helps others to do the same.
- Courage – it’s going to be scary, yes, and yet now more than ever there is greater support in seen and unseen ways to help you do what you feel clarity and commitment around. Courage of the heart is essential and it won’t erase fear, but it will accompany you through the journey with the right amount of encouragement to take you through the challenging stuff, step-by-step. If you REALLY want something and REALLY want to make changes, clarity around what that is, commitment to what ever it takes, and the courage to see it through are key. There’s no greater time than now to make leaps and grow exponentially. Courage will see you through the dark areas, as you navigate a new path. Everyone – even the people you admire and see as hugely successful – have harnessed courage to do what they’re doing. It gets easier, but without fears and uncertainties, we wouldn’t have opportunity to rise to the occasion. Remember, while others are leaders for you, you are a leader for others.
- Creativity – cultivating and channeling creativity is vital – I wrote a little about that in my last post Feeling the Potency of Creative Alchemy in Action. Creativity is your power to choose differently, imagine unlimited potentials, flow your life force freely, ignite your passion, and bring love and action together as manifestation. No matter what channel you bring creativity through, the importance is simply that you DO bring it through and this will continue creating new realities and new Earth experiences. You are naturally a creative being and when you are creativity in action, this will help you to trouble shoot any area of your life with curious imagination, as well as help you to bring forth your dreams and goals. Clarity of energy moving through you, commitment to that energy that wants through, courage to keep that fire fueled no matter what, and the willingness to engage your creativity that is throbbing to be expressed. Through creativity we can forge new ways and find new solutions. We can create humanity at its highest.
- Communication – there is heightened importance and need for communication and that includes the communication you have with yourself. Learning to make that a more present, gentle, tender, and open process will benefit you greatly and then help you to be the same with others. Communication is key for all types of relationships and the willing to be honest with yourself and others, while patient, and compassionate. Communication is essential to business endeavors, whether you work alone or co-create with others. You will have the need to enhance your communication skills with customers, clients, and co-workers, or people that you need to engage along the way that will be integral to your goals. There will also be importance in extending your reach of communication to include diversity of people, animals, plants, the Unseens, Nature and the Cosmos at large. This will help you to be in tune and aligned, so that things happen more seamlessly. As we evolve, communication is evolving and there are many forms whether through the written or verbal word, through art, music, your craft…communication goes beyond and into telepathy, which is felt through every interaction and increasing as we are shifting. Brushing up on your communication skills and bringing clarity, commitment, courage, and creativity to the process of how you share yourself is invaluable. The better you communicate to yourself and others, the more fine-tuned and aligned you are with your intents.
- Celebrate – a vital part of the process and journey is to remember to celebrate every step of the way. This includes the small and large accomplishments, the ways in which you have overcome hurdles, something new you’ve been able to do, and each part you move through, regardless if the ultimate outcome has happened or not. This is part of that core gratitude that really makes a difference and how you truly enjoy life to the fullest without punishing yourself along the way. There is always something to celebrate and that starts with you being here in this moment and choosing to be alive at such a creatively fertile time. As Dewitt Jones shares, “celebrate what’s right with the world.” Have clarity of your thoughts, intents, feelings, and desires, then devote yourself to commitment of what you want to manifest, have the courage to see your commitment through, channel your creativity because your piece of the thread in the tapestry is needed and contains your vitality and fuel for your dreams, communicate with yourself and others along the way to help motivate and remain clear and aligned, as well as to support transparency and vulnerability, and then celebrate every step of the way!
So how has this been applying to me currently? Well, mostly with my book’s process – basically my main and only focus at this time in my life, besides the balance of life in general and things I do with Dave, our shared business, and in my personal life.
I’ve definitely seen, after coming to closure with so much from this life’s “past” and every other “past” life and feeling harmony flow through increasingly, that my next spiral of evolution and growth stems around this book – regardless of outcome.
I’ve definitely had clarity with the story, my intent and dream vision with it, and knowing whole-heartedly it is what I desire deeply to bring forth.
I’ve definitely made a soul and heart commitment to it and have just taken that to the next level, with this third phase I’m in with it. The first phase was in writing the full story, the second was in editing and reworking it myself to the best ability I knew how, and the third now involves an outside professional I’ll be working with. More on that…I’ve committed to seeing it through step-by-step and not rushing any part of it and doing it no matter what, taking risks with it in terms of how I’ve written it, and am holding myself to see it through to the end.
I’ve definitely had to muster up my greatest courage with it – or at least my next level of courage, as I’ve moved through many other levels of courage in the face of fears I’ve had up until this point. That included my fear of speaking and having shyness, which led me to embrace teaching, fear of speaking up for myself and saying “no” and having boundaries, which led me to have healthy ones, fear of looking crazy and feeling insecure about who I really am and the magickal me, which led me to vulnerably put that all out there without apology and even create this blog where I share so much, helped me to be at my best with overall well-being, and to no longer be energetically drained, and fears of having no support or security in order to take leaps, which led me to jump into what has called me greatest in my heart to bring forth as my essence expression – or work as some might call it. And now my next level of courage is in phase three of my book where I am handing it over to a professional editor who will completely dissect it and tear it apart, leaving me very vulnerable and at the end, with another round of reworking to do. I had some good news take place yesterday in hearing back from the developmental editor of my choice, after sending her a letter of my intent to work with her and it looks like we’ll be co-partnering likely beginning the end of this week and will be sharing a working relationship for a while. This next phase is a huge process and to say I’m both excited and scared, is definitely accurate! But I am more excited and proud of myself than anything, which brought me to tears at end of last week before I sent her a letter, as I could feel the immensity of this step that was bigger than my book, and I could literally feel a huge leap taking place for my path and my vibrational frequency I have been operating at. And this commitment solidifies the realness of everything and aligns me even more with the vision I have, as I put belief, heart, and clarity of intent into action. There’s no turning back. I was so happy when she accepted working with me and although I’m still far from any outcome, I’m sinking my teeth into it all and sucking the marrow of life, as they say. There is still a very long road ahead, as I’m not rushing any part of it, but I’m excited to be pushed to my highest capabilities and to be challenged to dig deeper than ever to make this the best possible book I can channel it to be.
I’ve definitely been channeling creativity. I think it’s impossible for me not to be, as I would literally die if I wasn’t and when I stop, is when I won’t be here anymore. So onward-ho with creative flow! It’s definitely been my best friend on this writing adventure!
I’ve definitely been engaging greater clarity of communication when engaging myself and others and have put into action all of the things I’ve learned, more and more, so that truly communicating even at tough times, has become so much easier, and so much more present and aware. Communication is definitely coming through for this book, as I work with the written and telepathic word, for the co-partnership with my new editor, and in receiving communication from the Other Realms in channeling it.
And lastly, I’ve definitely been in celebration mode with every part of the process. In the past I’ve had a tough time with processes, because the visionary in me always saw things as whole and the end results, so to have to take things apart, piece-by-piece and go through the human journey, was tough. No longer so. Perhaps I’ve bridged timelines and experiencing it all at once now, or perhaps I’m just more present and grateful, and truly living what life is about and each piece as beautiful without expectation, attachment, and need for a result.
It’s all changed everything and the whole game for me. I know so many others that are also experiencing greater fluidity with it all, and I believe whole-heartedly that we all can.
And just for giggles and a heads-up, here’s two more C’s I’ve experienced and coming up.
Contacts – I’ve noticed an interesting influx of contacts in the last couple of weeks about a variety of things, that include inquiries about old services, invites to be on podcasts, synchronicities shared with people internationally, and even some odd inquiries on things I didn’t even know I had out there. All speaking to me to collective connection (some more C’s) and alignment both in knowing my boundaries and attracting reflections.
Crystals – Stay tuned either tomorrow or some time this week, as with a little opening in time on my hands and another big shift happening, a few crystal friends are ready to move on and I may have some custom and healing openings as offerings. More soon!
So, wow! I have to start off by saying how incredibly beautiful this gift sharing has been with everyone who was a part of the Summer Solstice Gratitude Giveaway. I not only enjoyed sharing Reiki blessings with all who joined, but also loved being able to send what I was guided to for each of the recipients as well. It seems that most of the gifts are arriving since yesterday (even overseas – incredible!) and the blast of beaming energy of love you are all sharing via your emails supports why I felt like a giddy little Faery up to good mischief in sprinkling surprises your way. To hear about the perfection these gifts have been for you and the joy, inspiration, and shifts they are igniting, is the icing on my cake I so love. 😉
There’s always so much to be grateful for and increasingly I’m experiencing life in a natural flow of honoring the opportunities that present themselves to give and receive in a multitude of ways that reflect unity in truly fulfilling expressions beyond limited ideas and attachment.
The unlimited ways mirror creativity and creativity is one of the most powerful energies available to us.
Creativity is love.
It is a magickal and powerful energy vital to exercise and cultivate as a channel of creation itself.
Summer is rolling along and I can just feel the creative energy blossoming in bursts of vibrancy everywhere – not only mirrored in Nature and Her incredible flowers, but also mirrored in the explosion of creative output people are expressing, sharing, cultivating, and nurturing to bring forth.
I can’t tell you how many people I know that have birthed, or are in process of birthing, so many new things in their life whether a new product, a book, paintings, a new job, a new home, a new relationship including one with themselves, a new animal companion, a new idea, a major life leap…and having the courage to bring it all through, realizing the value in that and the value of who they are and what they have to offer. People are actively working that creative alchemy and anchoring in the manifestation of dreams they’ve long had or newly discovered as their truth.
Even just in the category of books alone, something I am also creatively engaged in, I know of SO many people writing books right now and how wonderful is that?! People giving value to their voice and are ready to express what is inside of them. And that, in and of itself, is beautiful and huge!
Everyone has something of value to contribute and will touch lives relative to their energy and message that aligns with others drawn to and needing just that very thing.
I was just sharing about this with a dear friend today, as I learned she, too, was bringing forth her message in a book. I personally know of a couple dozen of people either writing their first book or working on another.
I’m wow’d by this shift where once only a small group of people would be called to even venture into this way of creating and now we have a tapestry of colorful messages and stories popping up like a Cosmic grid of stars and so many ways to make this a reality where doors would otherwise have been closed – thus mirroring our expansion and letting go of rules and limitations that would otherwise have been daunting to the creative impulses you have.
I love that things are shifting to support everyone with opportunity – yet we must each rise to that challenge, as opportunity doesn’t just hand itself over.
You must reach out your hand, take the steps, or even leap into the air believing in your wings to carry you on. You must challenge yourself to open your petals when you otherwise would rather keep them tight in a bud.
When the Sun shines upon you, let the warmth of those rays do their magick, rather than fight them. Open your arms to vitality – to creativity – to YOU….to the MAGICK OF YOU.
And this creative energy isn’t just limited to “artists,” but is available to anyone who desires to push the envelope of their personal expressiveness in life.
Exercising your imagination is invaluable.
It’s an exciting time for alchemizing your very existence. You are an infinitely creative being here to evoke the remembrance of what lies in your heart.
Your creative energy is an expression of the boundless love of All That Is and it is essential in creating new realities of experience. Cultivating the imagination, dreaming, believing, surrendering to and supporting vulnerable and passionate expression, utilizing creative visualization… is all vital to manifestation.
The creative and healing arts are rapidly taking more of an essential role, as they once did, in leading the way to a new experience of life.
Creativity supports what feels most natural in this life and beyond. It IS your essence.
There are always cycles to life and the circle is cycling back in a new way, as we are remembering, reevaluating, and understanding that balance is essential and cultivating natural creative expression is healthy to the state of collective humanity.
All forms of art have the ability to enhance life in amazing ways, not to mention, help you to get more in touch with Source. It is an invaluable expression that through support and cultivation, can help you to connect more with your natural essence as a creative, loving being of individually beautiful expression within the collective diversity.
The more you support these creative impulses, the more you allow yourself to explore things outside the box, to start creating and manifesting what you desire, to experience more magick and synchronicity in your life, to create the greatest works of art you have yet to create, and to find greater sense of peace and inner joy.
Creative energy is the source of creation. If you don’t exercise it, you close the door on the endless possibilities you, as a limitless and powerful being, have the ability to tap into.
Creativity is the power of love expressing itself.
The more you support this expression in yourself and in others, the more beautiful life will be.
I’m grateful for creativity and the power of my creative heart to express itself in any way it feels called to channel what is within.
Right now that has been through the channeling of my new book that is about to hit phase three, but it also has been through the cultivating of our home, garden, and life, nurturing a sanctuary and magickal space for us and our soul family in furry bodies that supports our essence and helps to impart an outflow of the highest through that, implementing and embodying ways to support greater remembrance of wholeness collectively, creating yummies in the kitchen, and finding ways to bring little bits of creative gratitude through to others.
Today was definitely filled with people and experiences to be grateful for and I found myself a few times in joyous tears that rose up through me like a well of love exploding. I realized through some events that I’d hit another huge leap along my creative journey that suddenly snuck up on me while I have been engaged in the courage of each step, and was amazed to see where they were taking me. It doesn’t matter what the outcomes might be. It only matters that I celebrate each step and live in the awe of the now. I’m grateful to myself for supporting the vision I have and seeing it through.
I then saw 2:26 on the clock – my birthday – and realized I was in fact rebirthing again.
We all are, in every creative moment, because choice renews everything.
I’ll leave you with this photo.
It’s of a tiny succulent clipping I saved. When I recently found a few larger succulents at the local store here that I was looking for, I also found two clippings of different succulent plants that seemed to have fallen off or were broken off of other succulent plants. Those plants were no longer around, but these two little clippings were sitting on the shelf next to the potted succulents. I picked them both up and took them home with the potted ones. I immediately put them in the soil of two of the pots next to the other succulents, in hope that they would grow and weren’t gone already.
They’ve been sitting on my desk for the last week and suddenly this morning I noticed that the tiniest one had a bud, which slowly opened over the course of today.
As you can see, it produced this lovely red blossom of creative vitality and courage from a tiny piece of succulent, no more than an inch or less. I actually see another bud right next to it that I imagine will be opening in the next day or so as well.
And they spoke to me of nurturing and cultivating the tiniest of seed dreams and visions we have, taking those steps even when they seem impossible or others tell you it’s improbable. Not giving up and having the courage to open your petals to the Sun’s rays and to your essence that beckons creative expression.
Like the tomato plant I saved, that no one wanted, these two succulents are coming alive against all odds because someone saw the potential in them and fed that potential with love.
It is 5:55 right now as I close with this.
Never let anyone throw their shadow upon you. Cast the light of your creative power upon every hidden corner of your heart and watch the seeds within blossom. It doesn’t matter how long something takes…it only matters that you immerse each step with your beautiful essence.
This is a busy week for me, as I’m preparing to teach my last Reiki 1 & 2 Workshop, am completing phase 1 of my book, and am immersed in things this Summer Solstice week including the Gratitude Giveaway and the early pre-pay discount for our Fall Equinox Workshop concluding in just 3 days – we will be over 1/2 full on Summer Solstice so if you’d like to reserve your spot and save $77, you can do so on or before June 21st. This is an intimate gathering so space is being limited to join us here in magickal Lake Tahoe for the first and last co-taught workshop Laura Bruno and I will be sharing and officially my last workshop in this format.
You can register here: Living a More Magickal Life
As mentioned the Reiki 1 & 2 Accelerated Workshop has closed for registration and will be happening this Saturday. The next Reiki opportunity is the Reiki 3 Master Teacher Workshop to be held on August 25th with pre-registration discount ending on July 4th.
You can register for it here: Reiki 3 Master Teacher Workshop
That’s a little update for those of you who have expressed interest in these, so you don’t miss out on the savings and joining, in general, as they are the last I’m offering.
I thought I would end by sharing my first magnificent iris that bloomed recently, as she symbolizes so much of what I’m hearing from others and experiencing myself right now.
Isn’t she a work of art? Every detail etched with intent and imagined from her heart.
She births of inspiration and sings of grace. I love the rainbow and light energy that show up in these photos around her.
She embodies the creative spark and vitality of Nature within. Her fragrance is Cosmic and illuminates for all willing to journey with her into the womb of essence.
So many people right now are following their dreams, committing to them, and taking the action that ultimately results in manifestation – myself included, which kicks off with my book I’ve been working on with full dedication.
I just heard from a dear friend today about her new business launching in full motion, and I was so excited to learn how I was a part of that. I also corresponded with another friend sharing with me his dream that he believes in despite what other’s think, and I encouraged him to keep that mindset and go for it.
Yes, it takes focus and dedication, but if you truly want something you will do what you can in any way to bring that into being.
I’ll leave you with this quote about if you feel a dream tugging at you and you don’t know the how:
“So if you have something that you know you should do, something you feel you should attempt, and you feel it down to your marrow, down to your soul, but you have not done it yet because you are waiting, waiting for things to fall in place, waiting for the stars to align before you move forward, then I challenge you to commit to it. I challenge you to take a step that makes it impossible for you not to try. I challenge you to throw your hat over the fence.” ~John Kitsteiner
June feels ripe with much in motion and round-the-clock fullness, which is being mirrored in all the flowers and green blossoming everywhere. I mentioned recently in conversation that dream time is stepping forth in grand ways because it is where the layered realities of our multi-dimensionality are. This reality we are focused on in waking life is but one offshoot of what really is and things will flip when the collective is ready to “live the dream.” This last week has been layered with interweaving parts that are merging into a new creation. I’m sensing many can feel what I’m saying and are experiencing the difference, as well as likely have been involved in a lot recently too.
The first three photos you see here are of our home on the forest. Everything right now is coming up flowers and is completely enchanted. I can’t get enough of all the variety of wild flowers surrounding our house and throughout the forest, as we let our hearts wander the paths. I can’t help but stop to take them in with all of my senses, which sparks a feeling within to skip and frolick to join in Nature’s dance.
The layers of lush beauty and blooms seem to reflect the many layers of fertile potential stirring in the cauldron of our inner desires and dreams. Anything is possible. We just simply have to choose what we want to nurture, cultivate, and grow with all of that potential.
And speaking of dreams, I can’t emphasize enough how potent these are and have been for me. Things have been amping up and increasing there. I’ve always been a vivid dream weaver, but I’m experiencing so much more there than ever, including more of that cohesion of bringing together the multiple realities going on at once so that things are becoming more seamless.
I continue to dream in excess of people I know and having remote viewings, very clear psychic experiences – that I would rather say are simply tapping into the other realities and living and remembering them in the now, rather than actually being this psychic experience that seems supernatural – and when I touch in with people they confirm what I “dreamed” as being exactly what is going on with them.
This in part has to do with my Pisces boundless energy, but I’d like to emphasize that I feel this is where we’re headed as a collective in progressively tapping into our multi-dimensionality as no longer a concept in our minds, but a reality we live and co-create in. It would be too much for many if it simply opened fully and immediately, so in stages, the more each of us are tapping into it, the more the collective at large is, and vice versa it also speaks to the readiness of the collective that this is possible too.
This is the progressive spiral of humanity moving into a wider experience of dimensional cognition that the other parts of ourselves are already experiencing.
I’m finding that the more this happens, the more full my life is and the more I am experiencing the direct alignment and effects of every little thing I do very clearly. When we stop to recognize and be curious about it all, we expand and draw in more possibility.
It’s been a full week and continuing. I know many of you have found yourself with full plates as well. I always like to review things in my life and connect the dots, as it ignites things more and bringing things together.
And what a week it’s been:
- I read four books – just started my 5th – that had the perfect ingredients for the next leaps. I haven’t read much recently, but Dave has a library card and the last time I went with him I suddenly found myself with a stack of six books coming home – I’ll likely have the last two done here shortly. I followed my intuition and was led to the exact books perfect for the next phase of experience and creation. Even the order I’ve been reading them has unfolded in perfect cohesion.
- Cleaning out and organizing was at the forefront again – I am finishing our bedroom closet, started my office closet, and Dave and I have been working on our garage – the last piece of our house getting fully settled since moving in. We marvel at the fact that nearly 100% of the garages people have here in Tahoe are unusable, meaning they are full of stuff people store or throw in there and they park their cars on driveways – yes even in the snow of Winter. And even the few who do park inside have disorganized garages that are a storage area for mostly old and unused things. Feels very symbolic to me about the subconscious and unconscious parts of the collective that are running the show in the shadow. I feel that even our unseen spaces speak to our lives and it’s bothered me that the garage was, to us, unorganized even though to others it wasn’t. And the same for my office closet, although organized, just has way too much in it that I had to find space for at the time and now is going to be cleared. This speaks to clarity of mind, heart, vision, and manifestation to me and also of shadow integrated rather than hidden, denied, or tucked away. As I look through every piece it reflects a piece of my inner world I am putting into productive use or releasing. The timing on getting these clear as the last steps, mirrors what’s ready to come forth. We even decided not to just organize and open our last boxes for the garage, but are getting rid of things, got shelves and storage boxes to have it all organized, are hanging our bikes to have clear space, and before all this we’ve been prepping the foundation of the garage – also symbolic – by cleaning it, filling cement cracks, and painting it in a nice finish to keep it clean and look good. No reason the garage can’t be special! It feels like taking care of the shadow in a way of valuing and merging it as usable.
- I found a magickal horse duffel bag hidden in the garage – in the process of all the moving around a bag of stuff showed up that I thought I had lost, got stolen, or I threw away by accident. But in going through this process it showed up tucked away behind things. In the bag were some very cool things that were meaningful and special, including a portal tapestry I’ll be hanging downstairs in the guest room that will mirror mine and create a dual doorway reflecting layers of multi-dimensionality we have access to. Treasures found in the process of clearing.
- I found our telescope – my parents had given us a telescope when we moved back to Tahoe and there it was in the garage all dusty and in a corner. I cleaned it up and brought it in and set it up downstairs for now. This feels like a treasure too with clarity, vision, and connection bringing the Cosmos in closer merging with Earth, as the two become one through our physical forms
- Honing in on details for more effectiveness – I/we have been doing a lot of this and especially so in the shared business/work I have with Dave. In the interim it may seem like more work, but sets things up to be passive and supporting the intents we have for our life
- Anchored in new sacred rituals – in bringing to light more ways to be effective and aligned, I’ve added in some different practices to enrich my/our life further and it’s definitely making a difference
- Deepening shadow work and increased daily vitality and magick – this has included another level of awareness and application to bring more unification to life and making things easy and natural to discern and experience in each moment
- Taking action on intuition and putting in place the steps for actualization – by listening to myself I’m seeing the thread on the weave tighten from being a loose loop and the image of the tapestry reveal itself by bringing things together. I’ve put my ideas out there vulnerably and have received welcoming yes’s to them. This is bringing together the perfect collaborations and I know will continue to
- Garden tower recycling prolifically – I’ve harvested quite a lot and the last big harvest left the tower quite bare, but it’s all grown back in again. This tower has been even more abundant and rich than my last one and I feel its reflective of the things I’ve shifted, as well as the endless abundance available to us in our heart wells. I love seeing everything as a metaphor for my life
- Blueberry sightings amped up – the wild baby mountain cottontail that lives here outside my office has been coming around abundantly. I named him Blueberry based on a dream I had of a bunny I adopted. The interactions between us and seeing him daily is another metaphor for things and to me is reflecting the path I’m on and have been cultivating, as well as the book I’m completing and its process
- Fun news about Astrid – TBA but not only have her ears healed, but she is stepping out more and more collectively in her work and visibility
- Sunshine immersion – during all of this I have been getting out daily in our beautiful 70’s weather and getting some great Vitamin D time, which I thrive on and that infuses extra vitality. I’ve also started using my Sun Oven again, which also infuses extra vitality in our food. So while dream time is revving, it is in balance with daytime immersions. All things in harmony create wholeness of being and experience
- Dreams going crazy with psychic, remote, and symbolic messages that are bringing waking and dream life together – I already mentioned that above
- And amidst all of it I’m still on track to finish my book this potent month of June with the Solstice portal aiding it. This is my last editing/reworking before I surrender it to the next phase and a professional editor
So, yes there are many layers going on and these are just the main ones I’m sharing to express how I integrate the meaning, reflections, and symbolism into my life as a unified field of experience.
These last photos are of the Forest Portal we live on, where this magick is unfolding, and of all the beauty blooming here in the wild, enchanted garden of my heart.
Did you know that playing, being silly, laughing, and approaching life with curiosity are incredibly supportive and boosting to your overall well-being, quality of life, creative energy, and your immune system? When you keep that connection to your inner child alive, you experience the benefits of a healthy, low to no stress, and constantly wondrous way of experiencing life, rather than living in continuous fret and fear. Other ways to create better quality of life, experience more balance and harmony, as well as enhanced presence, perception, and intuitive and creative abilities are spending more time in nature, communing with the natural world in any form, as well as being willing to challenge yourself to embrace change more by aligning your vibration with things rather than fighting them.
Spring is a wonderful opportunity to explore where you feel called to plant new seeds in any area of your life and commit to cultivating it. Sometimes if you literally do this, it will stream into your life in ways you can’t imagine.
By literal I mean plant actually seeds or nurture a cherished plant or animal with the intention that it signifies something in your life you also want to blossom. Then watch this trickle out into more enthusiasm and energy pouring into the actual thing you do want to manifest. If you can devote even just a little of your love and attention to something and see the results, you understand how this process can be duplicated in the rest of your life as well. It doesn’t have to be an overnight thing, but you will see the benefits simply by committing to it.
I was a bit overwhelmed, to say the least, when I discovered the nudge to write this new book of mine and that it ended up developing into much more than I originally thought it would be. Yet, with continued commitment and nurturing of the process that presented itself to me, it’s become a wondrous journey of enjoyment, self growth, and creative enhancement that fuels passion in my life and opened up so many new doors of potentials unraveling. All, simply by deciding to nurture that seed within me that was stirring like a Cosmic cauldron of possibility.
And with Spring here, I’m doing the other thing I shared with you, as in literally planting seeds – 72 to be exact – that will have twofold purpose of nurturing Astrid’s needs, but also symbolically representing the plethora of new ideas brewing within me to manifest. I decided to grow organic baby plants for her all by seed this time, since my bulbs I planted in Autumn did so well. Crossing finger, toes, and wings this success rate continues! 😉
I recently saw an exciting discovery of sprouting from the five daffodil bulbs I planted last year when our house was in renovation. I planted them on the Full Moon, in fact, which was an intention for planting my garden of life with hopes of my dreams to blossom. And, they have been and are continuing to. When I planted them, a very healthy earthworm revealed herself in the soil where I dug their rooting ground, and I knew this was a sign that all would be well and supported because of my willingness to plant the seeds and care for them. Then Winter came and went and with Spring thaw they started sprouting.
I later planted several variety of irises – all of these bulbs gifted to me by special Faery, Laura from her garden. Apparently the irises will come later she told me and within a month or so I should see them too! Soon we’ll have lovely blooms and surprise colors lining the entry to our home! And my own garden of dreams will be mirroring this blooming.
And that leads to the baby plants intended for Astrid. I’ve started all the bunny goodness in this mini greenhouse indoors and have a seedling heat mat under it too.
Normally, in California I just directly planted the seeds in my Garden Tower or in the ground, but here with the difference in weather, am needing to begin indoors and then can transplant into my Garden Tower outside my office sliding door that has the perfect Southwest exposure.
I’m growing her two kinds of Romaine, cilantro, dill, sage, oregano, arugula, sweet basil, lemon balm, endive, dandelion, and a variety of wildflowers.
I do everything by faery intuition and am organic in my processes so it’s always a lovely surprise to see what unfolds. Yet, I see the mirroring reflection of the creative projects I am cultivating step-by-step in my life as well.
I love the action of seeding intention in literal ways, as other things percolate and evolve.
And action puts creative energy into motion and exponentially grows the possibilities.
Add in love to cultivate and nurture it and you’ll eventually find yourself smelling the roses in your garden of blossoms that manifest.
And speaking of new doors and closing old ones. Yesterday, I sent out a newsletter announcing it to be my last, as I am feeling led to close my Constant Contact account to focus elsewhere. I also announced that I’ll eventually have a new website and likely new email address, which could look like this blog evolving into new paths of sharing, or a separate website to replace my two others of http://www.taniamarie.com and http://www.spiritualskin.com.
So for now, that means really that this blog site is the best way to keep updated and receive inspiration, especially if you’re not on any social media platforms, where I also share. It’s also the best way to contact me if you don’t have my email, or if in the event my email gets changed, as I foresee.
These won’t happen immediately since it’s still in percolation, although you never know when since I’m someone who once I get the idea to do something and the nudge it needs to be done now, doesn’t linger.
I am constantly guided to fully close the old doors, so that my energy isn’t still lingering around in anything and can fully be propelling me in the forward momentum of the seeds I’ve planted.
Wishing you an expansive Spring of possibilities!
I hope you find nature to be a companion in your life more regularly in any small way possible and I wish you much joy as you follow dream seeding with action and a sprinkle of love to water it into life.
Living here is such an incredible reminder of what is possible in terms of creating and manifesting reflections of my heart’s desires and having the peace I feel within, mirrored to me. When I first saw this house, despite knowing we would be doing a complete internal demolish and remodel, I knew the footprint, its energy, the layout, and the essence of the land here was meant for us. I always felt the end result and not the process and the Faeries kept reiterating this to me with signs, messages, and to continue to trust even when challenges arose. They told me to be patient and they would handle the details, which they did and have.
Although we’re still in remodeling mode, the major work is starting to wind down and we’re beginning to see the fruits of our labor come together.
This includes the magick of the forest land we sit on and our expansive forest backyard.
Yesterday our contractors left early so we had opportunity just before sunset to do a short hike out back. All of the photos you see here are of this trail we took from our home.
We have a whole grid work of hiking/biking trails right off our deck and yesterday we discovered a new one, which was this big loop that takes us through the forest, across a creek, along it, then through meadows, and back into the woods and along a second creek that then returns us home.
It was gorgeous and the light of the day had an aura of golden glow that just lit everything up with enchantment.
Soon this whole area will be covered in thick blankets of snow and we’ll be able to wander to our heart’s content on snow shoes. Dave intends to try out cross country skiing too, which will be perfect here as well.
To have this as our backyard is just incredible. I would say “pinch me,” but I know I’m not dreaming.
It’s taken me nearly 45 years of my life to get here, but it’s been worth the work and wait. Couldn’t have happened at a better time and goes again to show you that all things have their divine alignments, as now is when this all means the most to me and supports the next phase of life I’m entering.
Doing something anyway that you feel is impossible, were told is impossible, or simply feel challenged by based on where you are right now in shifting your beliefs about the “possible”, will help you access the door to where the possible dwells and embody the frequency that aligns you with that reality.
If you devote your heart to realizing your limitless potential, making the “idea” of impossible, possible, and nurturing your imagination to stretch further, you will find your feet supported across the bridge of dreams where steps don’t appear to be right now.
Keep stretching your heart and mind to expand a little more each day.
The possible would love to embrace you with open arms.
Don’t let the impossible hold you back.
(Photo taken yesterday after already seeing a double rainbow over the lake)
This morning I was reminded of my dream from the night before last, which felt important and followed in the theme of “white” that has shown up QUITE A BIT, as you’ll see below – this time being a huge white turkey. Dream time has been rich and layered again and although I dream all the time (well we all do even if we don’t remember), the ones that linger with me usually hold significance I feel that I’m meant to know and/or continue to process and bring forth into the light of day.
Sometimes I remember every detail and sometimes just the main parts or essence that are significant.
This is just a brief share of the simple part that stood out most of that dream.
I found myself at a sanctuary – a rabbit and turkey sanctuary, that is. They were all running around loose and free together and I was walking among them.
The turkeys were all white. They were all beautiful, large, and plumply healthy.
They intermingled with the roaming rabbits and it was such a wonderful, ethereal, and magickal sight to see in these open fields, much of which was like golden oat or something and the rabbits seemed to blend well with the fields.
The next thing I remember was one of the turkeys stepped forward to me. He or she was HUGE! The turkey was about my height and round and plump with perfect soft white feathers and fanned tail.
The turkey opened its wings and drew me in, our chests and hearts connected, as it then wrapped its wings around me and hugged me close and snug, sinking me softly into its thick plumage.
I felt an energetic exchange and igniting or activation take place in that embrace – heart to heart.
And that’s all I remember.
I have since made the connections to the meaning for me personally about this, which takes into account the new journey that I’m on and the creative projects I’ve begun down the path of, so it may not all fully be clear to others what that would be.
If you do have your own insights, I’d be more than happy to hear what this visual brings up for you in connection with turkey symbolism the white turkey, or any of it. It IS fun to interpret dreams or explore different perspectives!
It is also very interesting how many white animals and symbols have shown up in dreams, meditations, and waking life at significant periods of time.
Here are some past links to those you might enjoy when you have time and/or want some reading material:
Soaring Through a New Shade of White – this about a white owl
Divine Surprises ~ Following the White Rabbit Blew Zephyr in & Cosmically Aligned Astrid – not only about the real life white rabbit, but I dreamed of the white rabbit as well, leading up to this
Blythe Intaglios ~ A Journey Deeper Into Origins & a Message of Hope – this link includes my visions at this sacred site that included an indigenous man on a white horse, White Buffalo and White Buffalo Calf Woman
Unicorn of the Sea ~ Dream Message from the Narwhal – about a white narwhal
The landscape of my mind has been the canvas for painting dreams into being. I’ve long focused on remaining in that creative field of my imagination and heart, as I have come to understand this being the seeding to dreams coming true. When I release ideas of time pressures, conditions, outer world scare tactics, and how I think this has to look, I open to the expansive possibilities of what is in the highest good to manifest.
And now I find a dream coming to life, which creates new landscapes to imagine and create from. This new space feels perfect and fertile for the magnitude of creations I am continuing to seed in the Cosmic landscape of my mind and heart. So grateful for this land we get to call home.
“The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness.” ~John Muir