I’ve noticed a shift in a lot of people who have been more inclined to remain behind the scenes and perhaps struggled with being more public and sharing their gifts, now stepping out in bigger ways. There seems to be a shift of welcoming more vulnerability and more connection and I’m sure it is happening both as others continue to light the way for us in this regard AND as the collective shifts into being more ready, or more in need, to receive those of us who may have felt more like the minority or outcasts.
It’s not that everyone will do this in some huge or flashy way, but even if it’s just opening to connecting more with local community, finding yourself opening to a small circle of friends or sharing more with your family than you have before, or sharing your work through different channels you may not have ventured into in the past, there does seem to be a move toward allowing yourself more space in the world, feeling more safe or courageous, and ultimately creating more connection through opening to being seen.
And as this momentum of “being seen” more unfolds, it seems to be going hand-in-hand with seeing more expansively – meaning perspective shifts are taking place and more options are presenting themselves, which boils down to a feeling of being open to entertaining greater possibilities and feeling more safe to take up space.
Astrid wanted me to share how even she is stepping “out” more, as she just yesterday debuted alongside me in a short video I posted via social media as invitation to our New Moon Gratitude Challenge Giveaway.
She’s not shy in sharing messages, but she isn’t always too keen on videos. Photos have been alright, but anytime I try to capture her on video she either just stares me down, moves away, or stops altogether whatever it is she was doing that caught my attention to capture on video in the first place.
She is ready to be seen more and accompany me as a team. So I’m allowing her that safe space to venture in as she feels and by doing it together, it seems to be a way for us both to open to more and share in a new way to others.
It is also her way of letting me know that she is going to be upping her game. And I know that means I better get ready, because if she’s expanding that means I’ll be rising to the occasion to continue matching vibrations for the work evolving for us with these shifts.
I’m not sure if everyone will be able to access the video, but here’s a link just in case.
So that’s a wonderful new development for her and for both of us together.
It all seems to speak to a movement of greater visibility within and without. People are seeing and experiencing themselves more clearly, finding more courage, and things are rising to the surface.
As this happens, our vision is shifting and we’re also more capable of welcoming and inviting in new options that we weren’t so keen on before or weren’t vibrationally a match for before.
This leads to being willing to try new things – just like Astrid is opening to being in videos with me. Even her having her weekly blog is part of this greater visibility, as she steps into a new role herself.
And each time we allow something more into our experience, greater possibilities are available. We realize we aren’t confined to just one or two ways to do something, but that there are many ways we might express the same desires and gifts we have.
Choices are more prevalent and of course that means making decisions can be more challenging. Yet, since the choices are simply varying ways you can express a similar essence and energy, then truly there isn’t a wrong choice – just choice.
When we are more willing to see ourselves and be seen, to extend ourselves in new ways, we find greater courage to make choices without feeling they limit us.
Choices take us to the next step.
They are a bridge.
And from there we can make another choice.
Astrid encourages me to share about my recent experience, so here it is.
Lately I’ve felt more inward, for various reasons having to do with life changes taking place – I may do a separate blog on that upcoming – but after having a much more public presence with my work in the past in terms of teaching and so forth, I have pulled out of that for some time now.
I still have a public presence online for sharing my new creations and anything Astrid and I feel might be helpful or inspiring, and for nurturing special connections, but I have felt drawn to be more by myself, otherwise, and especially so in the physical – preferring to stay home or do things separately, rather than attend lots of gatherings and so forth.
Wednesday night, however, I stepped out (just as Astrid did yesterday) and decided to go to a meditation group with Dave. It’s one he meets with regularly each week. I’ve not been nudged to go because I have my own “walking meditation of life,” because of feeling I needed my own space, and also having a lot of things I wanted to use the time differently for.
This evening would be different, as one of the people was inviting everyone for dinner after and it was the end of the month’s theme before a new one would be coming – I didn’t know that until I went.
I decided to re-immerse myself in a group setting, which is reminiscent to my teaching days, to see how it would feel.
It’s a wonderful group, great people, good vibes, and peace filled.
What was interesting is that normally they have about 5-7 people usually, but of course the day I decide to go they have the most – 13. No coincidence.
It involves a meditation, either in silence or guided for about a half hour, and then an open discussion around the month’s theme – mindfulness was May’s.
Other than introducing myself and why I was there, which was a round-circle intro at start, I didn’t say a peep.
But I was very present and listened and felt into how I felt being there.
At the end of the conversation one of the facilitators asked if anyone had ideas for the next month’s theme. Five or six ideas were thrown out and when everyone was done brainstorming I suddenly was nudged to speak.
It was surprising to me that I did, since I just don’t speak just to speak and mostly stay in observing mode unless I’m teaching, which puts me in a different position. But the feeling was so strong that I just honored it.
In a nut shell my theme ended up being self-love. I detailed why, taking into account everything I’d heard from everyone that evening, the questions people were exploring, answers searched for, and even the themes they came up.
Self-love, to me, was the umbrella for all of them and I explained why.
I was the last to speak and they took a poll after and they ended up unanimously choosing my topic.
I had no idea that my thought would have that impact.
Later that evening at dinner, a few people thanked me for the topic, as they felt challenged by it and knew it was important because of that. Another thanked me for the reminder, as it felt exactly what they needed with things they’ve been working on and had forgotten. Another reiterated that it was an answer to the example he’d given about how to permanently clear a glass of water that’s dirty – symbolism used during the evening’s discussion.
I was grateful I had gone that night and listened to the nudge to allow myself to be seen again more, but in a different capacity.
It reiterated to me what I find to be my strengths in groups, which one of them is my ability to hold a present and neutral energy.
And I found it interesting that the theme everyone felt was exactly what they needed, whether it felt comfortable or not, was also the one this year’s Challenge ended up being about – of which I had just hours before posted on my blog.
In self-love and nurturing, finding those depths within to appreciate and bring to light, we do indeed shine our lights more, open to being seen, and invite more expansive ways of seeing what is possible.
So, both Astrid and I had a “stepping out” this week. We stretched beyond what was currently our comfort zone, which merged both an inward growth that had an outward reach.
We embraced our gifts and made space for them to grow and see where they might lead next.
And that leads us both wanting to leave you with the reminder of our New Moon Gratitude Giveaway Challenge.
Originally we said to let us know by end of today, May 31st, if you felt called to join us, but we’re extending that to the end of this Sunday, June 2nd.
We already have a lovely group of people officially joining and a couple who are joining, but on their own, yet want to do it during the same time so that they combine their efforts and energy collectively.
I know it’s challenging to look at yourself and perhaps challenging to think how you could possibly come up with 10 things a day to be grateful for and why about yourself. It’s okay if some might pop up more than once throughout the 8 days, as perhaps that theme is speaking a lot and it’s an important thing getting your attention. It’s also wonderful if you actually have unique things each day. It challenges you to shift your perspective and find the things you’d easily be able to “out there,” but now do so “in here.”
You are a creative being and that makes you limitless in how to be curious and look at yourself.
They don’t have to be profound things.
They simply need to be about you.
You are beautiful and worthy of this.
I believe fully if you embrace something like this – even if not officially by joining us – that you will feel and experience a shift and may find greater clarity to directions you’re contemplating, perhaps less doubt, more joy, a positive outlook, feel even more compassionate, and even see things shift outside of you or become clearer because of the new way you’re relating with yourself. It may just make you feel much better about you and that makes your experiences with others much better.
If you do want to join us, please let me know either in the comments or message me directly through my CONTACT PAGE.
Wishing you all a beautiful weekend as you anchor into the New Moon energy.
You may remember my Summer Solstice Gratitude Giveaway from 2018, almost exactly a year ago. It was the second giveaway I hosted and was extremely well-received, as well as had far-reaching effects and benefits to all who joined. I still hear from people who have continued implementing their practice and how it supports the shifts and challenging times they go through, while helping them to expand and live more abundantly.
Well, I’ve been strongly nudged to offer this again, but with a little twist.
I’ve been feeling into the collective energy and listening to what people have been sharing, as they navigate current big changes once again cycling through.
In the midst of challenges and trying to figure things out, it’s easy to forget your practice and rituals of gratitude, but especially of self-care and creating space for you.
So this time the challenge, if you so choose to accept it, will combine a gratitude practice with self-nurturing and love.
This is only an invitation, so if you don’t like the guidelines or resonate with following the structure of it, you simply can choose not to participate or use it as inspiration to create your own practice, add to one you already have, or simply use it as a reminder of mindfulness.
If you do feel a draw to participate and feel like accountability would be helpful, then I welcome you to join.
Here are the guidelines for the Giveaway that will result in implementing changes relative to your life, experiencing more of what you want in your life, and may even see you receiving a gift from me.
New Moon Gratitude Giveaway:
1. Accountability: Please let me know by this Friday, May 31st that you have decided to commit to this challenge. You can either let me know in the comments of this blog post, or CONTACT ME ***** If you find this through my posting it on Facebook or Instagram, please STILL ONLY CONTACT ME ABOUT JOINING VIA THESE 2 OPTIONS. It helps me out a lot to have everything in one place. I know people tend to miss details due to a lot of info to take in, but hoping this helps.
2. Gratitude in Action: Starting June 3rd and for the next 8 full days until the end of June 10th please begin a daily practice of gratitude – even if you already are – in which case go further. This is where the twist comes in: Rather than creating a list of at least 10 things you are grateful for and why about just ANYTHING (which in many cases will result in being grateful for things “OUT THERE”), I am going to ask that you look for things to be grateful for that are about yourself ONLY. (things “IN HERE”) – (Please read through the end of this blog to see why this is important and for examples). At the end on June 11th, you’ll send me this list just like you did last time. You can either type them up or take a photo of your journal pages and send that to me. I know this can be vulnerable, so I understand people not wanting to participate, however that is also a hugely empowering part of this and of course anything you share with me stays between us. I’m a Reiki Master Teacher and have also coached with clients so I honor that relationship. This will give you at least 80 things and reasons you are grateful for something about yourself. The more heart connection you can create with this, the more you increase the frequency of this experience, depth of healing, and expansive magnetism it creates.
3. Giving in Action: This is an important one! For each of these 8 days I’d like you to do at least one thing in the way of giving and/or nurturing to yourself that you wouldn’t normally do. Please make note of that in your journal next to your list of things you’re grateful for and why about yourself.
4. Responsibility: Send me your Gratitude and Giving lists by the end of the day on Tuesday June 11th. I would also love to hear how this experience was for you and anything you noticed shifting in your life during and/or after the 8 days.
5. Integrity: All of this truly is between you and yourself on whether or not you actually do these things and how much you invest of yourself in them. And with that said, it would be wonderful if you can make a promise to yourself to continue this forward long after June 10th. See this New Moon energy as the portal to make a huge life shift – even if it is simply in fine-tuning what you already do. For some, this may be a new experience. Either way, I assure you that you will experience positive and enriching shifts in your life during this time period and as a result. And if you maintain this as your daily walking meditation you will experience things exponentially, but most importantly your quality of life will be enhanced, as will everyone and every experience you come in contact with. There are so many ways you can fine-tune this process and challenge yourself to rise to greater levels with it by going farther with it all and in every circumstance. You will learn creative ways that gratitude now is simply aligning you with probable realities your frequency is matching. The choosing of the realities is up to you, but they await you realizing them.
Of course adding this to a gratitude practice, in general, about ALL of the things you are grateful for would be truly powerful too, but I tend to see how self love and nurturing continues to be neglected and so this is why I’m focusing this particular challenge on YOU.
I think it can be easier to find things about others or things around us to be grateful for, but is harder for us to look at ourselves with the same loving eyes of appreciation and love.
So, why am I focusing this on you?
Since we know the power of “what you embody within will reflect without” this alone is reason.
We also are well aware of the thought that you can’t give what you don’t already have yourself – or at least perhaps not as fully.
We’ve also heard, “if you can’t love yourself, how can you love someone else?”
And, if you’re always giving out, but never open to receiving, then you aren’t fully exercising truly living in abundance. When we give to and receive from ourselves as well, this gets an extra boost.
We get messaged in every which way about how mission and service is of utmost importance. That you need to think in this vein, “how can I be of service?” And while I agree that taking into account the highest good for all concerned is key, the word “all” remember is inclusive of you, too!
We tend to bypass ourselves because we’ve been told that is selfish. We’ve also been told about the ego and to have any of that would also be a taboo. But the “you” I’m talking about is not about some ego-trip, nor is about not caring about anyone else.
It’s seeing everything and everyone connected.
What it’s not about is being a martyr and self-sacrificing.
What is about is authenticity, showing up, living out loud, expressing your unique self and fullness, and being the best version of you within the collective tapestry. And in order to do that, there’s a level of self nurturing, love, and care that is needed. There’s a level of appreciation for the beautiful gifts you have, for your life, for the ability to shine your individual light. There’s a need for you to have space, time, and value.
Because when you are doing these things, it automatically translates as the highest good for all concerned.
When you disregard yourself, push yourself aside, diminish your light, relinquish your right to express yourself, feel bad about or hide your gifts, and believe you aren’t worthy of things, then others feel that too.
Others receive your example, as permission to do the same – what ever that is. And they act accordingly, which may look something like a lot of people yearning for self love and finding ways to fulfill that hopelessly and endlessly, or even defend or lash out about that missing piece hopelessly and endlessly.
Gratitude is a powerful thing – you can read the link from my last post, above, about this. And having gratitude for, and appreciating your uniqueness, accomplishments, and value can take things a step further.
It’s like the layers of an onion we always talk about peeling away.
We can take things deeper and the core of you is a powerful place to focus, alongside the rest of the wonderful work, practices, and gratitude that you make time for.
Here are some examples of things you might find about yourself to share with yourself:
I think this might be a tricky challenge because you might find it easier to say something like, “I’m grateful for the job that I have.”
Now, while that is a wonderful thing to have gratitude for and truly does shift things by expressing and feeling that, it still isn’t personal enough for this challenge.
Your job is something outside of you, or an extension of you.
So how can you make it more personal?
What is it about you that made you the perfect candidate for the job? What qualities do you have that make you exceptional at your job?
So, for instance, “I am grateful for my ability to understand and listen to people and for my sensitivities that enable me to be good at knowing our customers’ needs, find common threads, and be a good team builder.”
These would be more in line with self-love and nurturing. Seeing how something unique about you is a gift. And on top of it, you can see how that gift you have is “serving the higher good.”
It could even shift what you have felt about that gift. For instance, you may have been down on yourself for being an empath or being so sensitive, but in fact those gifts you think are curses, are quite a blessing.
So reach in to find and have gratitude for that gift. Not focusing on the limitations, but the possibilities it provides.
Another example could be, “I am grateful for the way I can find humor in everything, for my silliness and playfulness, and the ability to always see through the eyes of my inner child. I am grateful to be a child at heart because it creates a feeling of wonder for everything around me, helps me to appreciate the little things, and helps lighten situations, as well as gives others permission to have fun too.”
So, rather than say something like, “I am grateful for the children of the world that make me smile,” can you see how the above makes it personal, but still extends out into the world as service, once again.
This all also creates greater self awareness while also nurturing an appreciation for who you are – as you are a beloved child of the universe.
It helps to create presence, supports you to slow down and create time and space for yourself, and helps to anchor in the new with greater empowerment to move forward with.
You’ll likely discover some resistance, icky feelings, blocks, and other feelings dredged up. I encourage you to go with the flow and try not to judge what comes up. Be gentle with yourself. Your inner child will thank you for this.
Again, we’re not in any way negating or stopping the practice of gratitude in general for anything, but we are taking it deeper and extending it to the inner landscape, as a means to create a ripple on the outer one – inside out.
Love as service.
Self-nurturing as mission.
These effect the whole.
They ARE the whole.
Imagine what a world of self-nurtured individuals might be like. Souls that have learned appreciation and value for their uniqueness now interacting in the world and able to really see and appreciate one another’s individuality and value. What possibilities might that create?
I hope this makes sense.
That brings us to the Giveaway part.
At the end, after I receive everyone’s submissions on the 11th, I’ll then be randomly choosing FOUR people to receive a free gift.
If only four or less people join, you’ll all receive a gift.
If more than four people join, then I will do a random, blind drawing of names, likely helped out by Astrid, to pick four recipients.
So, again if you decide this would be of benefit to you to join, regardless of the gifts involved or not, then you can either comment to this blog or use the Contact page to let me know that you are participating.
The four people will be receiving one of our mini magick rabbit faery gardens or magick rabbit baskets as your gift.
These are enchanted little themed worlds that carry an energy, reminder, theme, and inspiration for life.
They are truly mini portals of possibility.
I am going to be taking part in this myself, alongside anyone who wants to join, but of course I’m not part of the names to be drawn.
The Gratitude Giveaway will start this Monday, June 3rd on the New Moon and will go through the end of Monday, June 10th – that’s 8 full days this time.
New Moons are excellent times to begin anew – create new intentions, renew commitments, take action toward goals, and are great for self-awareness to align with your hopes and dreams for the future.
That energy feels perfect for this.
If you choose to participate, please make sure to read the guidelines and follow them exactly as written and don’t forget to let me know by end of this Friday, May 31st, that you’ll be joining.
You also have the option of simply taking part in this without letting me know or receiving anything in return.
You are a limitless being and there are limitless reasons you might be reading this right now and it might be speaking to a part of you.
It’s completely up to you how or if you want to take this journey.
Yet, I assure you, by truly committing and upping your normal approach, your life will take a lovely turn.
It’s been a while since I’ve done a giveaway and this is another challenge close to heart that will benefit you greatly if you commit to it and continue it forward. It will begin on June 11th and conclude at the end of June 21st – Summer Solstice. That’s 11 days and there will be 11 gifts to giveaway. But first, let’s touch briefly on gratitude and giving and then I’ll share how these apply to this month’s giveaway.
First let me very briefly explain a concept you already know, but as we know, knowledge doesn’t mean much unless you’re putting into action the practice of your knowledge applied.
This one is focused on gratitude and giving.
We all know that the more gratitude you have and express, the more abundance in all areas of your life you will experience. Not to mention, the more enriched, vibrant, joyful, peaceful, and fulfilling your life will be in every way.
We receive far more than when we are aware of, which indicates we actually have way more to be grateful for than we even make a point of realizing.
Think about the air you have to breathe, the sunlight that gives life, the trees that provide oxygen, the animals that keep our ecosystems healthy, or things like eyesight, ability to taste, smell, hear, touch, and experience life in sensual ways not elsewhere possible.
Yet, even things like our bills – whether you struggle to pay them or not – are actually things to be grateful for in the service they provide like electricity to see by or run your air conditioning, gas to warm your house or cook with, water to bathe in and clean your clothes, and mortgages that keep a roof over our heads.
And not only does recognizing and acknowledging everything we have to be grateful for help us to enjoy and receive more in life – yes even the hidden gifts in something or someone that rubs us the wrong way because they are emotional trainers for us to strengthen our hearts to love more – but we also find it easier to give more. And this is important because the flow of giving AND receiving is also part of living an abundant life.
Even when you think there’s nothing to be grateful for, you’re wrong as there is always something and in recognizing and thanking those things with all of your heart you will align your frequency with an increase in things that will enrich your life.
Even when you think you have nothing to give, if you give anyway – including money in a relative amount to your life, but greater than you think you’re capable of – the more you’ll find things flowing in.
Abundance equates to love, gratitude, and living in the flow of both giving and receiving.
Gratitude is one of the most effective ways to bring more of what you want into your life in incredible ways you wouldn’t even think of. It opens you to the highest good through simple, heartfelt gratitude, as this aligns you with your matching frequency.
There are many ways you can put into action a daily practice of gratitude, but I’ll leave that up to your creative imagination. The beauty of it is that it doesn’t take away from your life as you always have moments while you shower, drive in your car, are brushing your teeth, drinking your coffee, or pumping your gas when you can be thankful for what is, what has been, and what is coming, regardless if it has happened yet or not.
I’m quite the positive person who loves to give and give thanks, although had my ups and downs with that in the past while I went through challenges. Yet, it was always my turning to gratitude and seeing what I did actually have, that would pull me up and out of the dark places of struggle and sinking. And even now that I don’t experience those times anymore, I still challenge myself to go further with finding more ways to be grateful and to love even more. Because truly there is no limitation and we can always fine-tune and create even more magick in our lives.
So while you may say, “Oh I already do that,” I challenge you to do it more and to also really be honest as to if you know this or are doing this.
Dave and I have recently put into practice a huge increase in our own expressions of gratitude that now include new daily practices in addition to current ones and reminders to each other to take our own journey to another level. We are experiencing the results that in some cases of manifesting things happens immediately and in all cases of increasing the quality of life and our way of approaching and experiencing each day happens instantly all the time and is fine-tuning our frequency of alignment.
Even though we already live a pretty magickal life, as I said, there is no limit to the alchemy you can experience. So we are wanting to continue growing into our highest potentials by evolving and fine-tuning ways we can enrich lives for everyone.
This also included the implementation of a new giving practice to add to what we already were doing, but increasing in bigger ways, while breaking it down into a consistent sacred process. For example, we always would give to charities at the end of the year, as well as did a lot of little giving throughout the year, but now we decided to do a big giving (of course this is relative to us, as your own would be in the form you choose) once a month to charities of his or my choosing to exceed what we were giving before, as we truly are grateful for our lives and want to be able to give back in reflection of how much our hearts have expanded along this journey.
And this leads me to the journey of this challenge, if you feel so called to embrace it.
I have done some challenges in the past – my favorite being the Nature Immersion Challenge. And while I could just not do anything, I have found that timing of these kinds of things can really ring a bell for some people and having that accountability, responsibility, rise to action, and integrity built in, can be just the thing to help get you into that next level of experience that takes thought or knowledge into active practice – process into natural way of being – and sometimes getting what you want to more consistently manifesting as the abundant and creative being that you are.
This inspiration came to me yesterday and now I present it to you.
So, without further ado, if you choose to accept the challenge and accountability of this magickal portal’s challenge, here are the details to follow:
Summer Solstice Gratitude Giveaway
- Accountability: You must let me know that you are committing to this challenge before Monday, June 11th
- Gratitude in Action: Starting June 11th and for the next 11 full days until the end of June 21st (Summer Solstice) you will begin a daily practice of gratitude – even if you already are – in which case go further. This will include finding at least 10 things a day that you are grateful for and why. You can write these in a journal and then type them up later, but I will want you to share them with me at the end of this period so you could type them up to start. However works for you to have a log of these to send me at the end is up to you. You are not limited to 10, but 10 is the minimum requirement. It can be something that happened that day, things you’ve been blessed with to get you where you are, something about your life, about yourself, the world or nature, etc. Don’t forget the why. This will give you 110 things and reasons by the end of the 11 days – this might be why you may want to type them up each day so as not to have so much to do at the end. Make this part of your daily ritual and make it fun. Use your creativity in how you go about it so that it is enjoyable, which makes it more likely you’ll look forward to it and it will stick with you long after these 11 days. The more heartfelt you are with each thing you find to be grateful for and the more you connect with love for each of them, the more you increase the frequency of this experience and magnetism it creates.
- Giving in Action: For each of these 11 days do one thing in the way of giving that you wouldn’t normally do. This could be giving $1, a bottle of water, or a warm meal to the homeless person you meet on the street. Lending a hand to someone having trouble carrying their groceries. Donating things you don’t use or need to a local shelter. Randomly leaving a “you are loved or you are beautiful note” on someone’s car windshield. Slipping an “I love you” note in your child’s lunch bag or husband’s/wife’s briefcase or purse. Volunteering at an animal rescue. Letting someone in front of you in line that seems in a hurry or has more than you have. Donating a larger sum of money than you think you can afford to to your favorite charity. Giving a compliment to someone or a smile that makes you more present with who is in front of you at any given moment. Etc. Write/type this one thing you do each day along with the gratitude list. Again, you are not limited to one, but one is the minimum. Note: when you give more than you think you have to give, this is one way you create abundance and draw amazing prosperity in all areas of your life in, in mysteriously beautiful and incredible ways. The key with all of this is to do it from your heart without attachment, expectation, and without resentment or fear around it.
- Responsibility: Send me your Gratitude and Giving lists by the end of the day on Friday, June 22nd. I would also love to hear how this experience was for you and anything you noticed shifting in your life during and/or after the 11 days.
- Integrity: All of this truly is between you and yourself on whether or not you actually do these things and how much you invest of yourself in them. And with that said, it would be wonderful if you can make a promise to yourself to continue this forward long after June 21st. See the Summer Solstice as the portal to make a huge life shift – even if it is simply in fine-tuning what you already do. For some, this may be a new experience. Either way, I assure you that you will experience positive and enriching shifts in your life during this time period and as a result. And if you maintain this as your daily walking meditation you will experience things exponentially, but most importantly your quality of life will be enhanced, as will everyone and every experience you come in contact with. There are so many ways you can fine-tune this process and challenge yourself to rise to greater levels with it by going farther with it all and in every circumstance. You will learn creative ways that gratitude now is simply aligning you with probable realities your frequency is matching. The choosing of the realities is up to you, but they await you realizing them.
I could leave it as that, but now I’ll throw in the Giveaway part.
I will do a blind drawing at the end of receiving all participants’ journeys to me via email. You can either comment to this blog or use the Contact page to let me know that you are participating.
From all who enter, I will choose 11 people to receive gifts simply for committing to this. If less than 11 participate, everyone will receive something that enters. If more participate, then the drawing will randomly choose.
I like to challenge myself in giving and so for this Giveaway I wanted to make it something near and dear and truly in the spirit of giving. So each of these things are special to me and not things I would have thought of giving away, but I truly feel in my heart the importance of this and want to demonstrate an immediate reflection of how doing something from your heart can give you something lovely in return.
Of course, this shouldn’t be the reason to do this, but again that’s between you and yourself, what your motivation is. Hopefully you’ll find this speaks to what you’ve been wanting to do more of already and it’s more of a supportive hand up the mountain you want to climb to get to greater heights. Either way, I do it without attachment to what your motivation is, as I’m simply going to give from the sheer joy of doing so.
I could easily just donate these to Goodwill or sell them to raise money to donate to charities of my choice and still stay in the spirit of giving, but I prefer to help cultivate a world of people rising to their highest, expanding their hearts, and creating more gratitude, compassion, abundance, and love.
I also like to give things I wouldn’t normally think of giving. In this case, I’ve decided to give away special necklaces, pendants, or crystals as the gifts.
I will intuitively choose which will go to whom, from the names I randomly draw.
I do not want to share photos of these, as I don’t want that to be a factor. But they will range in value of $30 – $300 each. Perhaps something else will get thrown in that’s not mentioned 😉 but I’ll know what at the end when I prepare the gifts to send.
Unfortunately, most of the things, besides crystals, are feminine pieces, so if you are a guy wanting to join in, know that there are a few non-gender gifts, but if you are open, then perhaps one of the more feminine gifts could be for your sister, mom, grandmother, friend, girlfriend, wife and you could gift your gift as a way to pass forward that giving spirit.
And there you have it.
You also have the option of simply taking part of this without letting me know or receiving anything in return.
You are a limitless being and there are limitless reasons you might be reading this right now and it might be speaking to a part of you.
It’s completely up to you how or if you want to take this journey.
Yet, I assure you, by truly committing and upping your normal approach, your life will take a lovely turn.