It’s been a while since I’ve done a giveaway and this is another challenge close to heart that will benefit you greatly if you commit to it and continue it forward. It will begin on June 11th and conclude at the end of June 21st – Summer Solstice. That’s 11 days and there will be 11 gifts to giveaway. But first, let’s touch briefly on gratitude and giving and then I’ll share how these apply to this month’s giveaway.
First let me very briefly explain a concept you already know, but as we know, knowledge doesn’t mean much unless you’re putting into action the practice of your knowledge applied.
This one is focused on gratitude and giving.
We all know that the more gratitude you have and express, the more abundance in all areas of your life you will experience. Not to mention, the more enriched, vibrant, joyful, peaceful, and fulfilling your life will be in every way.
We receive far more than when we are aware of, which indicates we actually have way more to be grateful for than we even make a point of realizing.
Think about the air you have to breathe, the sunlight that gives life, the trees that provide oxygen, the animals that keep our ecosystems healthy, or things like eyesight, ability to taste, smell, hear, touch, and experience life in sensual ways not elsewhere possible.
Yet, even things like our bills – whether you struggle to pay them or not – are actually things to be grateful for in the service they provide like electricity to see by or run your air conditioning, gas to warm your house or cook with, water to bathe in and clean your clothes, and mortgages that keep a roof over our heads.
And not only does recognizing and acknowledging everything we have to be grateful for help us to enjoy and receive more in life – yes even the hidden gifts in something or someone that rubs us the wrong way because they are emotional trainers for us to strengthen our hearts to love more – but we also find it easier to give more. And this is important because the flow of giving AND receiving is also part of living an abundant life.
Even when you think there’s nothing to be grateful for, you’re wrong as there is always something and in recognizing and thanking those things with all of your heart you will align your frequency with an increase in things that will enrich your life.
Even when you think you have nothing to give, if you give anyway – including money in a relative amount to your life, but greater than you think you’re capable of – the more you’ll find things flowing in.
Abundance equates to love, gratitude, and living in the flow of both giving and receiving.
Gratitude is one of the most effective ways to bring more of what you want into your life in incredible ways you wouldn’t even think of. It opens you to the highest good through simple, heartfelt gratitude, as this aligns you with your matching frequency.
There are many ways you can put into action a daily practice of gratitude, but I’ll leave that up to your creative imagination. The beauty of it is that it doesn’t take away from your life as you always have moments while you shower, drive in your car, are brushing your teeth, drinking your coffee, or pumping your gas when you can be thankful for what is, what has been, and what is coming, regardless if it has happened yet or not.
I’m quite the positive person who loves to give and give thanks, although had my ups and downs with that in the past while I went through challenges. Yet, it was always my turning to gratitude and seeing what I did actually have, that would pull me up and out of the dark places of struggle and sinking. And even now that I don’t experience those times anymore, I still challenge myself to go further with finding more ways to be grateful and to love even more. Because truly there is no limitation and we can always fine-tune and create even more magick in our lives.
So while you may say, “Oh I already do that,” I challenge you to do it more and to also really be honest as to if you know this or are doing this.
Dave and I have recently put into practice a huge increase in our own expressions of gratitude that now include new daily practices in addition to current ones and reminders to each other to take our own journey to another level. We are experiencing the results that in some cases of manifesting things happens immediately and in all cases of increasing the quality of life and our way of approaching and experiencing each day happens instantly all the time and is fine-tuning our frequency of alignment.
Even though we already live a pretty magickal life, as I said, there is no limit to the alchemy you can experience. So we are wanting to continue growing into our highest potentials by evolving and fine-tuning ways we can enrich lives for everyone.
This also included the implementation of a new giving practice to add to what we already were doing, but increasing in bigger ways, while breaking it down into a consistent sacred process. For example, we always would give to charities at the end of the year, as well as did a lot of little giving throughout the year, but now we decided to do a big giving (of course this is relative to us, as your own would be in the form you choose) once a month to charities of his or my choosing to exceed what we were giving before, as we truly are grateful for our lives and want to be able to give back in reflection of how much our hearts have expanded along this journey.
And this leads me to the journey of this challenge, if you feel so called to embrace it.
I have done some challenges in the past – my favorite being the Nature Immersion Challenge. And while I could just not do anything, I have found that timing of these kinds of things can really ring a bell for some people and having that accountability, responsibility, rise to action, and integrity built in, can be just the thing to help get you into that next level of experience that takes thought or knowledge into active practice – process into natural way of being – and sometimes getting what you want to more consistently manifesting as the abundant and creative being that you are.
This inspiration came to me yesterday and now I present it to you.
So, without further ado, if you choose to accept the challenge and accountability of this magickal portal’s challenge, here are the details to follow:
Summer Solstice Gratitude Giveaway
- Accountability: You must let me know that you are committing to this challenge before Monday, June 11th
- Gratitude in Action: Starting June 11th and for the next 11 full days until the end of June 21st (Summer Solstice) you will begin a daily practice of gratitude – even if you already are – in which case go further. This will include finding at least 10 things a day that you are grateful for and why. You can write these in a journal and then type them up later, but I will want you to share them with me at the end of this period so you could type them up to start. However works for you to have a log of these to send me at the end is up to you. You are not limited to 10, but 10 is the minimum requirement. It can be something that happened that day, things you’ve been blessed with to get you where you are, something about your life, about yourself, the world or nature, etc. Don’t forget the why. This will give you 110 things and reasons by the end of the 11 days – this might be why you may want to type them up each day so as not to have so much to do at the end. Make this part of your daily ritual and make it fun. Use your creativity in how you go about it so that it is enjoyable, which makes it more likely you’ll look forward to it and it will stick with you long after these 11 days. The more heartfelt you are with each thing you find to be grateful for and the more you connect with love for each of them, the more you increase the frequency of this experience and magnetism it creates.
- Giving in Action: For each of these 11 days do one thing in the way of giving that you wouldn’t normally do. This could be giving $1, a bottle of water, or a warm meal to the homeless person you meet on the street. Lending a hand to someone having trouble carrying their groceries. Donating things you don’t use or need to a local shelter. Randomly leaving a “you are loved or you are beautiful note” on someone’s car windshield. Slipping an “I love you” note in your child’s lunch bag or husband’s/wife’s briefcase or purse. Volunteering at an animal rescue. Letting someone in front of you in line that seems in a hurry or has more than you have. Donating a larger sum of money than you think you can afford to to your favorite charity. Giving a compliment to someone or a smile that makes you more present with who is in front of you at any given moment. Etc. Write/type this one thing you do each day along with the gratitude list. Again, you are not limited to one, but one is the minimum. Note: when you give more than you think you have to give, this is one way you create abundance and draw amazing prosperity in all areas of your life in, in mysteriously beautiful and incredible ways. The key with all of this is to do it from your heart without attachment, expectation, and without resentment or fear around it.
- Responsibility: Send me your Gratitude and Giving lists by the end of the day on Friday, June 22nd. I would also love to hear how this experience was for you and anything you noticed shifting in your life during and/or after the 11 days.
- Integrity: All of this truly is between you and yourself on whether or not you actually do these things and how much you invest of yourself in them. And with that said, it would be wonderful if you can make a promise to yourself to continue this forward long after June 21st. See the Summer Solstice as the portal to make a huge life shift – even if it is simply in fine-tuning what you already do. For some, this may be a new experience. Either way, I assure you that you will experience positive and enriching shifts in your life during this time period and as a result. And if you maintain this as your daily walking meditation you will experience things exponentially, but most importantly your quality of life will be enhanced, as will everyone and every experience you come in contact with. There are so many ways you can fine-tune this process and challenge yourself to rise to greater levels with it by going farther with it all and in every circumstance. You will learn creative ways that gratitude now is simply aligning you with probable realities your frequency is matching. The choosing of the realities is up to you, but they await you realizing them.
I could leave it as that, but now I’ll throw in the Giveaway part.
I will do a blind drawing at the end of receiving all participants’ journeys to me via email. You can either comment to this blog or use the Contact page to let me know that you are participating.
From all who enter, I will choose 11 people to receive gifts simply for committing to this. If less than 11 participate, everyone will receive something that enters. If more participate, then the drawing will randomly choose.
I like to challenge myself in giving and so for this Giveaway I wanted to make it something near and dear and truly in the spirit of giving. So each of these things are special to me and not things I would have thought of giving away, but I truly feel in my heart the importance of this and want to demonstrate an immediate reflection of how doing something from your heart can give you something lovely in return.
Of course, this shouldn’t be the reason to do this, but again that’s between you and yourself, what your motivation is. Hopefully you’ll find this speaks to what you’ve been wanting to do more of already and it’s more of a supportive hand up the mountain you want to climb to get to greater heights. Either way, I do it without attachment to what your motivation is, as I’m simply going to give from the sheer joy of doing so.
I could easily just donate these to Goodwill or sell them to raise money to donate to charities of my choice and still stay in the spirit of giving, but I prefer to help cultivate a world of people rising to their highest, expanding their hearts, and creating more gratitude, compassion, abundance, and love.
I also like to give things I wouldn’t normally think of giving. In this case, I’ve decided to give away special necklaces, pendants, or crystals as the gifts.
I will intuitively choose which will go to whom, from the names I randomly draw.
I do not want to share photos of these, as I don’t want that to be a factor. But they will range in value of $30 – $300 each. Perhaps something else will get thrown in that’s not mentioned 😉 but I’ll know what at the end when I prepare the gifts to send.
Unfortunately, most of the things, besides crystals, are feminine pieces, so if you are a guy wanting to join in, know that there are a few non-gender gifts, but if you are open, then perhaps one of the more feminine gifts could be for your sister, mom, grandmother, friend, girlfriend, wife and you could gift your gift as a way to pass forward that giving spirit.
And there you have it.
You also have the option of simply taking part of this without letting me know or receiving anything in return.
You are a limitless being and there are limitless reasons you might be reading this right now and it might be speaking to a part of you.
It’s completely up to you how or if you want to take this journey.
Yet, I assure you, by truly committing and upping your normal approach, your life will take a lovely turn.