June feels ripe with much in motion and round-the-clock fullness, which is being mirrored in all the flowers and green blossoming everywhere. I mentioned recently in conversation that dream time is stepping forth in grand ways because it is where the layered realities of our multi-dimensionality are. This reality we are focused on in waking life is but one offshoot of what really is and things will flip when the collective is ready to “live the dream.” This last week has been layered with interweaving parts that are merging into a new creation. I’m sensing many can feel what I’m saying and are experiencing the difference, as well as likely have been involved in a lot recently too.
The first three photos you see here are of our home on the forest. Everything right now is coming up flowers and is completely enchanted. I can’t get enough of all the variety of wild flowers surrounding our house and throughout the forest, as we let our hearts wander the paths. I can’t help but stop to take them in with all of my senses, which sparks a feeling within to skip and frolick to join in Nature’s dance.
The layers of lush beauty and blooms seem to reflect the many layers of fertile potential stirring in the cauldron of our inner desires and dreams. Anything is possible. We just simply have to choose what we want to nurture, cultivate, and grow with all of that potential.
And speaking of dreams, I can’t emphasize enough how potent these are and have been for me. Things have been amping up and increasing there. I’ve always been a vivid dream weaver, but I’m experiencing so much more there than ever, including more of that cohesion of bringing together the multiple realities going on at once so that things are becoming more seamless.
I continue to dream in excess of people I know and having remote viewings, very clear psychic experiences – that I would rather say are simply tapping into the other realities and living and remembering them in the now, rather than actually being this psychic experience that seems supernatural – and when I touch in with people they confirm what I “dreamed” as being exactly what is going on with them.
This in part has to do with my Pisces boundless energy, but I’d like to emphasize that I feel this is where we’re headed as a collective in progressively tapping into our multi-dimensionality as no longer a concept in our minds, but a reality we live and co-create in. It would be too much for many if it simply opened fully and immediately, so in stages, the more each of us are tapping into it, the more the collective at large is, and vice versa it also speaks to the readiness of the collective that this is possible too.
This is the progressive spiral of humanity moving into a wider experience of dimensional cognition that the other parts of ourselves are already experiencing.
I’m finding that the more this happens, the more full my life is and the more I am experiencing the direct alignment and effects of every little thing I do very clearly. When we stop to recognize and be curious about it all, we expand and draw in more possibility.
It’s been a full week and continuing. I know many of you have found yourself with full plates as well. I always like to review things in my life and connect the dots, as it ignites things more and bringing things together.
And what a week it’s been:
- I read four books – just started my 5th – that had the perfect ingredients for the next leaps. I haven’t read much recently, but Dave has a library card and the last time I went with him I suddenly found myself with a stack of six books coming home – I’ll likely have the last two done here shortly. I followed my intuition and was led to the exact books perfect for the next phase of experience and creation. Even the order I’ve been reading them has unfolded in perfect cohesion.
- Cleaning out and organizing was at the forefront again – I am finishing our bedroom closet, started my office closet, and Dave and I have been working on our garage – the last piece of our house getting fully settled since moving in. We marvel at the fact that nearly 100% of the garages people have here in Tahoe are unusable, meaning they are full of stuff people store or throw in there and they park their cars on driveways – yes even in the snow of Winter. And even the few who do park inside have disorganized garages that are a storage area for mostly old and unused things. Feels very symbolic to me about the subconscious and unconscious parts of the collective that are running the show in the shadow. I feel that even our unseen spaces speak to our lives and it’s bothered me that the garage was, to us, unorganized even though to others it wasn’t. And the same for my office closet, although organized, just has way too much in it that I had to find space for at the time and now is going to be cleared. This speaks to clarity of mind, heart, vision, and manifestation to me and also of shadow integrated rather than hidden, denied, or tucked away. As I look through every piece it reflects a piece of my inner world I am putting into productive use or releasing. The timing on getting these clear as the last steps, mirrors what’s ready to come forth. We even decided not to just organize and open our last boxes for the garage, but are getting rid of things, got shelves and storage boxes to have it all organized, are hanging our bikes to have clear space, and before all this we’ve been prepping the foundation of the garage – also symbolic – by cleaning it, filling cement cracks, and painting it in a nice finish to keep it clean and look good. No reason the garage can’t be special! It feels like taking care of the shadow in a way of valuing and merging it as usable.
- I found a magickal horse duffel bag hidden in the garage – in the process of all the moving around a bag of stuff showed up that I thought I had lost, got stolen, or I threw away by accident. But in going through this process it showed up tucked away behind things. In the bag were some very cool things that were meaningful and special, including a portal tapestry I’ll be hanging downstairs in the guest room that will mirror mine and create a dual doorway reflecting layers of multi-dimensionality we have access to. Treasures found in the process of clearing.
- I found our telescope – my parents had given us a telescope when we moved back to Tahoe and there it was in the garage all dusty and in a corner. I cleaned it up and brought it in and set it up downstairs for now. This feels like a treasure too with clarity, vision, and connection bringing the Cosmos in closer merging with Earth, as the two become one through our physical forms
- Honing in on details for more effectiveness – I/we have been doing a lot of this and especially so in the shared business/work I have with Dave. In the interim it may seem like more work, but sets things up to be passive and supporting the intents we have for our life
- Anchored in new sacred rituals – in bringing to light more ways to be effective and aligned, I’ve added in some different practices to enrich my/our life further and it’s definitely making a difference
- Deepening shadow work and increased daily vitality and magick – this has included another level of awareness and application to bring more unification to life and making things easy and natural to discern and experience in each moment
- Taking action on intuition and putting in place the steps for actualization – by listening to myself I’m seeing the thread on the weave tighten from being a loose loop and the image of the tapestry reveal itself by bringing things together. I’ve put my ideas out there vulnerably and have received welcoming yes’s to them. This is bringing together the perfect collaborations and I know will continue to
- Garden tower recycling prolifically – I’ve harvested quite a lot and the last big harvest left the tower quite bare, but it’s all grown back in again. This tower has been even more abundant and rich than my last one and I feel its reflective of the things I’ve shifted, as well as the endless abundance available to us in our heart wells. I love seeing everything as a metaphor for my life
- Blueberry sightings amped up – the wild baby mountain cottontail that lives here outside my office has been coming around abundantly. I named him Blueberry based on a dream I had of a bunny I adopted. The interactions between us and seeing him daily is another metaphor for things and to me is reflecting the path I’m on and have been cultivating, as well as the book I’m completing and its process
- Fun news about Astrid – TBA but not only have her ears healed, but she is stepping out more and more collectively in her work and visibility
- Sunshine immersion – during all of this I have been getting out daily in our beautiful 70’s weather and getting some great Vitamin D time, which I thrive on and that infuses extra vitality. I’ve also started using my Sun Oven again, which also infuses extra vitality in our food. So while dream time is revving, it is in balance with daytime immersions. All things in harmony create wholeness of being and experience
- Dreams going crazy with psychic, remote, and symbolic messages that are bringing waking and dream life together – I already mentioned that above
- And amidst all of it I’m still on track to finish my book this potent month of June with the Solstice portal aiding it. This is my last editing/reworking before I surrender it to the next phase and a professional editor
So, yes there are many layers going on and these are just the main ones I’m sharing to express how I integrate the meaning, reflections, and symbolism into my life as a unified field of experience.
These last photos are of the Forest Portal we live on, where this magick is unfolding, and of all the beauty blooming here in the wild, enchanted garden of my heart.
We’re moving speedily along with this year and along with us catching up with timelessness, we are also speedily moving through a ton all at once. I just finished teaching a beautiful Reiki 2 class and synchronously the topics that Lee Harris shares in this month’s energy forecast were EXACTLY the topics we were discussing today and that I was supporting, and exactly things I have recognized shifting in my own life. So when I just listened to Lee’s insights I was nodding my head and smiling at the collective shared pool we all draw and receive from.
If you’ve been feeling challenged by the current energies and wondering how to support yourself through your experiences at present, then this forecast will resonate with you and offer different perspectives that can help to shift your reality and to help you be more gentle with yourself along the process. Lee also offers a good physical re-grounding and centering exercise that would make a good daily practice to keep you balanced, present, and help you integrate your experiences.
Below you’ll find Lee’s video forecast that weaves together these key things for greater understanding. I always like to note important points he makes, so you have something to go back to that triggers a reminder:
- ‘Awake’ is a key word this month. How awake are you feeling recently?
- Rapid filtering is an experience we are all in right now.
- …regardless of what you are choosing to focus on, we’re all in the surrender of this filtering and upgrading process.
- …symptoms repeat and cycle through us. But what you should notice is that you should be changing through your experience of the symptoms.
- So if you feel long-term stuck, then it is likely that you are stuck. The question is what do you do with being stuck? And I know for many of you, what you would do with being ‘stuck’ is to beat yourself up and question what is wrong. Try and see that now as the old paradigm.
- It’s not about forcing yourself to change or kicking yourself because you’re not changing as fast as you’d like. It’s actually just allowing the possibility of change and not letting the voice in your head tell you what is or isn’t happening. Because, that voice in your head is very small – very, very small.
- The reason many are vacating their minds now, is that it is very over stimulating up there. We’re opening more into multi-dimensionality as people, and so what’s happening is our mind is revolving faster than ever before with great intensity through a process of filtering, organizing and assessing what is going on in us and for us.
- So what I would ask you guys to do is to allow yourself to release the stuckness. And all you need to do to begin this process is to say “I allow myself to release this.”
- Physical illness is slightly different to feeling emotionally or psychologically stuck. It’s not immutable, but it’s a slower process. The body is slower in general than your energy field, your thoughts, your emotions. And once something has become embedded in the body, it can take time to work through the physical healing process. So if you are physically ill, don’t beat yourself up and see that as a failing. That’s what you’re choosing to experience right now in the bigger form of life – the soul perspective.
- Here is the caveat though: if you find yourself saying “I just want to change everything about my life, I just want to change myself.” Why, is the question you have to ask yourself? Because what is wrong with you? You’re a beautiful human being doing the best you can every single day to have the best life that you are able to within your circumstances. While also giving what you can to those around you, honoring those relationships and being part of the wheel of life on this beautiful and sometimes crazy, volatile planet.
- So be good to yourself.
- Remember too, that most of the methods of stimulation around us, whether it is the internet, the media, or anything that is informational, uses words to convey energy. It’s time that you decide for yourself what each piece of information is energetically telling/sending you. What are you ingesting and how does it feel?
- If you can simply learn to trust what’s happening in you in your life, you will naturally go through your own spiral of evolution and keep expanding.
- And this can be tricky sometimes, because it may mean that certain things you previously judged yourself for, you will now be asked to not judge yourself for. And that is often for many of us the final doorway before release.
- You may want to say inside your mind, “I love myself, I love this world.”
- In March, keep slowing down; keep slowing your life down. Keep going as slow as you possibly can. If hearing that suggestion makes you scared, recognize adrenaline and fear is driving some of your speed. And deal with calming or moving the fear/adrenaline to lose the power in the fear thought. If my suggestion makes you feel delighted, good – keep slowing down.
- The month of March is going to be very much about this – stabilizing and grounding yourself in order to create. The second half of March my instincts tell me is going to be intense in a way that we haven’t experienced in the last few weeks. And the sense around that is externals in our world will be the focus of the intensity.
- That is why the multi-dimensional self is now starting to become more aware of everything going on at the edges of (and beyond) your energy field, rather than just this localized self. Awakening the localized or ‘smaller’ self involves resolving and purging parts of yourself that you took on, or compressed, in response to other experiences. And until that awakening happens, the multi-dimensional self can’t fully open.
- Just keep breathing everybody. The new-world birth continues and you can look at it in a long-range way and you can say we are in a shift and you can see years ahead and you can see years back. Or like the birds, you could find yourself, in any single moment, experiencing the sensory nature of your life and reawakening those inner senses, so as to reawaken your multi-dimensional self.