Wishing everyone a beautiful New Moon of sweet possibilities. I’m feeling like a cool breeze has blown in carrying with it a refreshed and inspired energy around this Gemini Moon, and as if a softer layer has been revealed under any resistance that might have been present. It’s perfect support for the current book cover painting commission I’m working on that is a portal of possibility itself.
I was never hugely drawn to pink, except for when I was a little girl and now that the little girl me is so much freer within my inner world, wearing pink feels nurturing. There’s an innocent little faery giggle I hear in pink that feels like a burst of sweet strawberry icing on the tongue or puffy cotton candy clouds dancing in a baby blue sky. Perhaps the shedding of more and more layers has uncovered a magnetism for it. Pink feels soft, vulnerable, innocent, sensitive, hopeful, romantic, calm and joyfully loving.
Softness, to me, being a message on a wider scale asking of us, where can we soften our inner dialogue, rigid perspectives, angry behaviors, harsh judgments of others or self, and our hardened shells we learned to erect for perceived, self preservation?
Protection can help nurture freedom, but can also restrict evolution. It’s not about having no boundaries, but the comfort in knowing you can energetically create these when needed as balance, and not simply out of constant separation, judgment, insecurity, and isolation projections.
Themes I keep sensing and are increasingly revving up for people include anxiety and stress at an all-time high, amplification of fears while illusion and escapism don a cloak of intuition that hides the reality of them, confusion as to how to navigate the deeper, darker depths in order to open the wisdom behind the fear doors that keep you away from yourself, and barriers to self knowing, love, and care because the conditioned cycles have been circling around for so long. It’s easy to get caught up in what’s going on outside and with trying to make everyone else change, but this is a futile mission without softening your own inner world around the ways you might resist change yourself.
There aren’t only contradictions in our outer world circulating, but also within us, which can torment us endlessly and war with each other to the detriment of own exhaustion. This New Moon window aids us in illuminating the possibility to see yourself more clearly. Gemini brings new perspectives so that misunderstandings can be brought to light.
Communication and perspective are highlighted now, which includes how you see things and communicate with yourself. An invitation to truth is a way to practice opening up to real conversations and discovering what you’re holding back or holding yourself back from. This is a great time to clear out the mental chatter, inner clutter and stories that are taking up time, energy, and space in your world.
Fear can hinder your expression, creativity, growth, and overall well-being and potential. A new approach to life constantly beckons us and doorways like this New Moon can support that if you’re willing.
Connection is also valuable right now and finding ways that suit you to feel more connected with others, All That Is, Nature, and yourself. Finding avenues that resonate for you and help cultivate this more are wonderful…writing, communicating, networking, reaching out, being in Nature, sharing your gifts…are forms of connecting.
Perhaps if you do too much technological connecting, then simpler ways might be a fresh start via communicating through your talents, immersing with Nature, using energy work or meditation. Or, if you’ve felt more isolated, maybe a technology upgrade to help you tune in with others or share your gifts on a larger scale might be activating.
It’s also a wonderful opportunity to recreate yourself…imagining a whole new you you’d like to express in the world. Here you can ask yourself how your life, actions, speech, and feelings align with your values. What message are you embodying and transmitting to the world? Are you consistent in what you believe, say, feel, and how you behave?
A lot of people tell me that they’ve done everything – positive thinking, self-healing, growth processes, and sometimes even exhausted medical help if they have a physical challenge….and are exhausted. Understandably they want so much to learn the lessons, feel better, and be done with things. They share that they want to feel whole and sense there must be more than meets the eye, as they simply can’t shift out and break free. I understand that frustration, having been there many times myself.
They ask me if there’s anything missing?
I don’t claim to know all of the why’s of their challenges, as there can be many levels to it to explore and uncover, but what I do find that can many times fundamentally be at the core is that sometimes people aren’t fully ready to embrace being freed or “healed” as they call it, as this would call for a whole new way of life, being, and responsibility.
The challenge seems to serve them in some way and there’s a part of them that is not really ready for what it means to not have the challenge anymore. It can be something very deep we hide from ourselves. So it becomes important to root out any thoughts and impressions, deep beliefs and feelings for why you may not feel “deserving” of this integration to take place. And perhaps even why you may be afraid of the “responsibility” that comes along with it.
Perhaps the very challenge is also what fuels the beauty of who you are and what you have to impart in service to others – in essence, it provides the “gusto” behind your message and dreams.
Sometimes we can’t see our wholeness that already IS within the experience we are having. That there is a perfection in the experience when we release it from definitions of life’s should’s and should not’s. We get in our own way when we think we know it all or have tried everything.
First off, this is not possible, as the universe is unlimited and it is self-deceptive to think you have explored all possibilities. You may have gone as far as your current perspectives are open to, but I assure you that they always have more room to expand…limitlessly in fact. And simply, too.
Sometimes it can be the smallest of tweaks that makes the difference, which comes at the right time and place for that click to put things into motion. There’s no time frame or right or wrong about this. It’s a journey and an experience of spirit in motion of being human.
If you find yourself hitting a wall, learn to love this wall, as it is there for a reason, take a break and allow your feelings and mind to refresh and let your subconscious percolate with the feelings and frustration for a while. When you separate from the need to have to get a solution then you work with and align with your energy instead of against it. It’s this embracing and love that will enable you to see more than one solution and from your heart you can find your creative power to create something new.
Life really calls for a softening in our hearts on all levels and toward life itself. It’s understandable that life circumstances can create a hardening, but at some point we may need to unlearn that, as hardening tends to crack and break at some point.
Clarity and true compassion comes with softness.
Softening isn’t about weakness. It’s a strength that knows it needs no false shield to be empowered. Standing fiercely in transparency and truth comes with a softer approach. One that is willing to reveal the authenticity and trusts the power of that to speak for itself.
Online Reiki Training Certification Classes are almost full. I’m only taking 6 participants per class and here is the current availability.
Reiki Level 1: FULL (However due to there being 1 available space in each of the other 2 classes & a new student may want to do all 3, I’m opening Reiki Level 1 an extra space for someone interested in registering for all of the levels. I’ll also take names for a waiting list for this as a stand-alone class)
Reiki Level 2: 1 space available
Reiki Level 3 Master Teacher: 1 space available
You can register in full or hold your space with a deposit here:
And our Magick Rabbit Etsy Shop continues to host our biggest sale through June 20th, Summer Solstice. We have a few notebook journals, greeting cards, prints, and original mini and large paintings remaining. We continue to support rescue rabbits with sales, and with the current, mirroring, deadly virus strain (RHDV2) pandemic for rabbits (killing both wild and domestic rabbits), this is especially dear to my heart to do.
I’ll make this brief, as I’m focused on completing projects and winding things down for 2015, along with my time left here in Southern California.
Here are the last workshops available for those of you in the area, along with other important shifts to keep in mind:
- I’ll be teaching the last Crystal Magick Workshop here on Sunday, December 27th. This will be held outdoors on the beach, weather permitting. Only 2 spots left.
- I’ll be teaching the last Reiki 3 Master Teacher Workshop here on Sunday, January 3rd here in Newport Beach. Only 1 spot left.
- Beginning January 1st, 2016 my sacred tattoo design rate will be increasing, as a reflection of the work/energy involved with these continuing to increase and my time/energy available continues to lessen. I am still offering this service, for now, as there’s been a huge influx of clients over the last couple of years really needing the support with this and so as long as Spirit guides my place being here to help with this, I will. However, there may soon come a point that I might only work with past clients and referrals. That said, I know a lot of you have expressed wanting to co-create a design with me and these are things to keep in mind if you actually do feel this is your calling that would assist in empowering your path.
- While we’re traveling for the indefinite period of time we will be in the RV, you’ll be able to receive any training or support desired by requesting and booking a Private Immersion Retreat with me in the area I am in. Please visit this link to understand the scope of this and all the benefits and options available to you: Private Immersion Retreats
- If none of the above works for you, but you are looking for that one-on-one support in one or various areas of your life needing clarity, healing, empowerment, and support then you can at any time book sessions with me over the phone to receive exactly what you’re looking for. This will be the best way to work with me and available to anyone, anywhere, as it can be done via phone or Skype. Again, please visit this link to understand the full scope of what I can offer to you, who this is good for, the benefits, and options available to you: Intuitive Energy Guidance/Coaching If anything is unclear or you’d like to discuss how I can assist you and aren’t sure where to start or what to focus on, but are resonating with and drawn to work with me, please contact me so we can shine some light on this for you and create a direction/plan of action that will best support immediate needs and overall benefit: Contact Tania – Remember that if you book one of the packages with me this month, you’ll receive a free 1/2 hour session as a gift for your commitment.
I think I covered things, but if you have any questions please message me so I may assist you.
Only one more group Reiki Workshop remaining to join before I head off Sept. 1st.
Sunday, August 16th ~ Reiki 1 & 2 Accelerated Workshop
9 am – 6 pm in Costa Mesa
Only 2 spots remain for either review or new students.
Message me if you’d like to join us.
If the date doesn’t work, private training is a possibility depending on the day aligning with both our schedules. I’m so booked for this month, however, that I can’t promise it at this point. You can message me to inquire.
Reiki distant sessions are available to support you to make those leaps and provide opportunity to integrate deeper healing.
You can find information and pricing for the above here:
Sacred Tattoo Designs
I’m fully booked through August 31st for designs. I’m sorry I can’t take on anymore work right now and thank those of you who have understood and supported my needs with this to wait until I return, so I can better support you as well.
I have a waiting list already started for December, when I return.
If you’d like to co-create a design with me and can wait until I’m back, you can place a deposit and lock in the current design rate here:
You can continue to schedule design work with me while I’m away for the 3 months, by placing your deposit at the above link. I will not be available to discuss designs, but you can reserve your spot.
Please don’t wait until I return, if you have a time you desire to get your design completed by, as I work on a first-come-first-serve basis, based on deposit commissions received and must honor that.
There is likely going to be a rate increase when I return, so that’s something to keep in mind. If you place your deposit before December, you’ll lock in the current rate, which will be honored.
Intuitive Energy Guidance
I can no longer take anymore Intuitive Energy Guidance five-week intensive sessions
Depending on your needs, which we can discuss via email first, I may take a few single session requests if it will be of benefit to what you’re moving through or wanting to create currently.
My time is very limited this month so I can only take on clients that are on a time-crucial need.
You can contact me with your inquiries between now and August 31st to discuss the possibility of setting up a session.
Details on these are at the link above.
Otherwise, we can look at scheduling things when I return.
If you’re local to the Orange County and Los Angeles area of Southern California, just a reminder that my time is limited for teaching workshops in this area. I won’t know my timing for sure until likely some time in March, but keep this in mind if you’ve been wanting to review a Reiki workshop you’ve already taken, or if you’ve been wanting to take the next step on your path and felt drawn to any of my workshops.
The April workshop has the potential to be my last one taught here locally.
If one of the dates below don’t work for you, you are always able to schedule a private workshop with me on any day that aligns with both of us. Many times private workshops turn into group ones when others are also able to come on that day, and if you’re open to the group dynamic. I offer workshops both privately and in groups in order to support individual needs.
However, my availability is very limited right now, as I have a lot of travels coming up, a full schedule, and workshops already set up both privately and in groups.
As always, if you are a student who has already taken a workshop with me, you are welcome to join for FREE as a refreshing review, to deepen your practice, or to co-teach, provided there is room.
The Reiki workshops that I offer are part of the Traditional Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Certification Training.
I’ve been practicing and teaching both within and outside the U.S. since 2007 with clients and students internationally, many of which are themselves practicing practitioners and teachers, but also many who have simply integrated Reiki into their every day lives and experience enhancement and support as a direct result.
Here are the current group workshops available in Costa Mesa:
- Reiki Level 3 Master Teacher Workshop ~ Sunday, February 8th: 9 am – 6 pm – Only 1 Spot Remaining
Reiki Level III Master Teacher Class involves learning 3 Reiki Master Symbols including Tibetan, Anthakarana and Usui Master Symbols, Violet Breath, Hui Yin exercise, healing attunement instruction, receiving a third attunement, learn advanced techniques and more. You will also be given instruction on how to give attunements for all levels and how to teach them as well. You learn what it means to be a teacher, while helping to nurture more confidence, commitment and responsibility to your service. We will review Reiki Levels 1 and 2 for anyone interested in going over questions from previous training.
- Reiki 1 & 2 Accelerated Workshop ~ Sunday, April 12th: 9 am – 6 pm – 5 Spots Remaining
The focus is on learning, sharing, supporting and expanding your heart through Reiki (pronounced ray-key). The practice of channeling Reiki (spiritually guided Universal Life Force Energy) is an easy-to-learn, gentle and powerful system of natural healing that reduces stress, induces relaxation, supports intentions, and provides many other healing benefits. As a very powerful aid to personal growth, Reiki works on a physical, mental, emotional and spiritual level, and can be refined for personal use and in our service to others, animals, and the collective at large.
- Early registration discounts available if registered by February 28th
- Payment plans available
Please contact me with questions and to register: Contact Tania
How to Host Reiki Certification Training Where You Live & Receive Your Training Free Plus Discounts For Your Group
As promised, since several people have been asking again about Reiki training with me in person where they live, since they are unable to travel, I put together the updated information on the possibility of my teaching in your city with the ability to receive your Reiki training free.
Even if you don’t ever see yourself practicing Reiki as a profession, learning Reiki and receiving an initiation attunement will completely transform your life in beautifully supportive and opening ways, drawing in mirroring experiences and opportunities that reflect your new vibration.
You will also be able to support yourself with ANY thing – helping to put you back in control of your own life – AND you will be able to effectively support your friends, animal companions, loved ones, global peace and healing…all while tapping into a bit of magick to infuse your life with and help to create more balance all around.
As with anything, the key is to make it a natural part of your life and to practice it so you can refine your skills and learn to make it uniquely your own. Cultivating it in combination with any other gifts and healing modalities you already use will not only be fun and empowering, but you will also come to understand how everything is a tool you can mold into unlimited creation to mirror you.
Foundations provide you a place to build upon, but then your heart will lead the way.
I can customize the teaching and add any additions as well, based on what the needs of your group are. A lot of people have been wanting to combine crystals with Reiki, so that is just one example.
I love co-creating if the energy is in alignment, so if you would like to combine the workshops into a fun weekend event that fuses with your own offerings, that is something that can also be put together. You can contact me to discuss possibilities and see if there’s an energetic synergy to what we might be able to create.
Examples (some of which I’ve already enjoyed combining) might be Reiki with yoga, crystals, animals, conscious eating, meditation, nature immersions, shamanism, etc.
The Reiki workshops that I offer are part of the Traditional Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Certification Training.
I have been practicing and teaching both within and outside the U.S. since 2007 with clients and students internationally, many of which are themselves practicing practitioners and teachers, but also many who have simply integrated Reiki into their every day lives and experience enhancement and support as a direct result.
To Host a group Reiki workshop/event in your home town, whether out of state or out of country, here are the details:
What I contribute:
- The host receives FREE Reiki training up to the level I am teaching for the event (worth $1000 by taking all 3 levels at once – or $1175 if they had been taken separately)
- Thorough manuals and certification to each participant
- Personalized workshop to meet the needs of your group (any additional things you’d like to focus on)
- Special rate packages and payment plans created for your group
- In-person ability to experience Reiki with me, since I only offer sessions by distance
What you contribute:
- Book the workshop/event at least 2 months in advance (the further in advance, the more opportunity for offering payment plans to your group)
- Have a group of people ready to register (depending on where you’re located and the associated travel expenses we can discuss size of group needed to make it feasible)
- A space to hold the workshop/event
- Registration fees collected from your group in full by no later than 1 week ahead of event (fees are non-refundable since I am booking travel and preparing material, but fully credited toward future workshops if I’m asked to return to your area or for Reiki certification training by distance)
For the out-of-state workshops, I have tiered discount options depending on the number of people that pre-register. It also depends on my travel expenses for the location I’m traveling to.
Of course, the more people, the more discounts I am able to provide and it makes it more accessible for others. Pre-registration is needed because of my having to make travel arrangements ahead of time, as well as having to put together the manuals/materials.
This constitutes the fees being non-refundable. If someone does have to cancel for some reason, I offer a full credit for workshops that we can set up for another time, or for distance certification training.
I hope you understand my policy on this, which I have to be stringent on due to too many incidences in the past occurring. There is a level of responsible commitment that comes with embarking on your Reiki path. I do understand that there are things that occur and this is why I do offer the credit toward future workshops or training by distance.
A registration deadline will be decided upon and full payment will be needed no later than 1 week before the workshop. Depending on when the workshop/s are set up for, there is the option to offer payment plans if that would be of assistance to someone. More payments are possible in a payment plan, depending on how long in advance the workshops are booked, but however much you have paid up until the day of cancelling, will not be refundable.
Full balance will be needed one week before the start of the workshops, at latest, but can also be paid in full ahead.
There would need to be a decision about offering all three levels of Reiki, or just the first two levels.
I teach Reiki 1 & 2 together on one day and Reiki 3 on another. Usually people like to go through all three while I’m there, so that they don’t have to schedule another time. However, I’ve also had people just interested in the first two levels and a later time could be arranged at another future date.
A space to hold the workshop/event is needed. Most people that host these offer their home space, as long as there is room for everyone, but that is to your discretion. Again, you are responsible for the space and if there is space to host me without need for a hotel room, that assists in cutting down my travel expenses as well, which provides more flexibility with everything too.
The tiered options I offer for all 3 levels of Reiki certification training, within the U.S. (2 full days of workshops) are as follows (subject to travel expenses involved, which will determine how many people ultimately are needed to make it feasible to cover those and my time):
(If interested in workshops and you reside outside of the U.S., please message me to discuss options)
The maximum group is 12 people that I can teach
3 people minimum required = $1000 per person (this is the regular, already discounted rate (savings of $175) for taking all 3 at once)
4-7 people = $800 per person ($200 discount)
8-10 people = $600 per person ($400 discount)
11-12 people = $500 per person ($500 discount)
* If someone wants to join your group that is taking all 3 levels, but is only interested in Reiki 1 & 2 certification training, then the rate is $400 ($100 discount off regular $500 rate) – this rate only applies if there is a minimum group of at least 3 people taking all 3 levels in addition
* If someone wants to join your group that is taking all 3 levels, but is only interested in Reiki 3 Master Teacher certification training, the rate is $550 ($100 discount off regular $650 rate) – this rate only applies if there is a minimum group of at least 3 people taking all 3 levels in addition
If your entire group is only interested in Reiki 1 & 2 certification training, the following tiered options apply:
6 people minimum required = $500 per person (this is the regular, already discounted rate (savings of $25) for taking the 2 together)
7-9 people = $400 per person ($100 discount)
10-12 people = $300 per person ($200 discount)
If your entire group is only interested in Reiki Level 3 Master Teacher certification training, the following tiered options apply:
5 people minimum required = $650 per person (no discount – this is regular rate)
6-9 people = $550 per person ($100 discount)
10-12 people = $350 per person ($200 discount)
If you have any questions or would like to discuss possibilities of arranging workshops in your area, please message me here: Contact Tania
And for more information about Reiki, the workshops I teach, and sessions I offer, please visit: Reiki
These are open to both new and review students who would like to attend – the Reiki Level 3 Master Teacher Workshop is nearly full, with only 1 spot remaining – the Reiki Level 1 & 2 Accelerated Workshop is half full.
Some people are really on a fast track, especially with all of the empowering shifts taking place, so I have students that are increasingly taking both workshops with little downtime in between. You’re welcome to take both workshops if you also feel ready to embrace a life acceleration, energy boost, and increased responsibility. Message me so we can discuss your intents and goals, and so that we can assess what would be most supportive for your personal journey.
Details below and please direct any questions or registrations to me here: Contact Tania
If neither of these dates work for you, but you’d like to receive the Traditional Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Certification Training, remember that I teach private workshops all the time.
I’ve been scheduling some of these in the last few weeks and between these, my regular work flow, and travels, my calendar is filling up. I also don’t know how many more months I’m going to be here locally, so keep this all in mind if you have interest in one of my workshops.
People have been asking about Reiki training in their area, and if I can come to teach where they live. The answer is yes, but there are things that need to be in place for this to happen. This is something I’ve done quite a bit and being that I’m getting a lot of inquiries, I’ll post information on this again soon for anyone else who might be interested.
For now, here are the current Reiki Worshop opportunities, here locally.
If you’d like an experiential experience, don’t forget our magickal British Columbia Horses & Reiki Retreat this coming July.
REIKI LEVEL 1 & 2 ACCELERATED WORKSHOP:
PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED by Monday, January 26th
WHERE: Costa Mesa Private Residence (information and directions provided upon registering)
WHEN: Thursday, January 29th 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
LIMITED SPACE: There are 3 spots remaining
WORKSHOP INTENTS: You will learn about the history, principles, ethics and practice of Reiki, experience Reiki for the first time, receive an initiation attunement and start a 21-day energetic cleanse. You’ll also learn scanning, Reiki lineage, hand positions for giving in-person, hands-on treatments to others and yourself, learn to support any intention, person, animal or global cause from a distance, through space and time, as you learn three Reiki Symbols to deepen your work and use of Reiki. Empower the future, embrace the present, support mental and emotional balance, create deeper awareness of your inner voice, and always so much more.
REIKI LEVEL 3 MASTER TEACHER WORKSHOP:
PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED by Monday, February 2nd
WHERE: Costa Mesa Private Residence
WHEN: Sunday, February 8th 9:00 am – 5pm
LIMITED SPACE: There is only 1 spot remaining
WORKSHOP INTENTS: Reiki Level III Master Teacher Class involves learning 3 Reiki Master Symbols including Tibetan, Anthakarana and Usui Master Symbols, Violet Breath, Hui Yin exercise, healing attunement instruction, receiving a third attunement, learn advanced techniques and more. You will also be given instruction on how to give attunements for all levels and how to teach them as well. You learn what it means to be a teacher, while helping to nurture more confidence, commitment and responsibility to your service. We will review Reiki Levels 1 and 2 for anyone interested in going over questions from previous training.
- If you are local to Orange County/Los Angeles and have been wanting to attend one of my workshops, have intent to complete your Reiki training with me or any other support you’ve wanted, including reviewing/co-teaching a Reiki workshop, please know that my time here is limited and there’s a good probability of not being here past the Summer, but could even be before that (see dates below for non-availability during this time period). I will keep you posted on the official time frame, as soon as I know.
- Remember that I teach private workshops, which includes private group workshops if you have a friend or two you’d like to go through training with. This means you don’t have to wait for me to post a workshop in order to join, as I can create one for you. I teach these all the time by request since it’s a specialty of mine to customize workshops and my schedule is flexible. Full day and short workshop options available to assist in realms of Reiki, Crystals, Pendulums, Crystal Elixirs, and any other conscious expanding realms you’re interested in delving more into – contact me with requests or to customize.
- Hosting or Co-Creating a workshop/event in your home town is always an option too – receive free training/group discounts and more. Contact me with requests and interests. Serious inquiries only please.
- If you are hosting an event, own a yoga studio or spiritual healing center and are interested in sacred art to add to the energy of your space, contact me about paintings I have that may be a perfect fit. These can be loaned with agreement, or purchased. Local requests only please, unless you are capable of shipping costs for artwork. Custom pieces are also an option to explore.
- I have a lot of personal and work travel scheduled, so this limits my availability for workshops, sessions, and commissioned tattoo designs.
Current dates I will be away and unavailable between now and Summer to keep in mind when booking designs, commissioning work, or requesting a workshop:
February 13th – 16th
February 20th – 27th
March 11th – 25th
May 18th – 23rd
May 27th – April 1st (this is tentative)
July 7th – 13th
- Our March Equinox sacred journey to Peru is around the corner in just 2 months! If you feel called to join this very special trip, remember that registrations or at least your confirmed deposits will need to be in by February 9th. The trip is March 11th – 22nd or 25th (if you decide on the extension). We have a wonderful group forming and welcome anyone else interested in deepening their connection with the Earth and their essence. Details here: Walking the Path of the Great Central Sun
- There is still time to register for this Sunday 1/18’s Crystal Magick Workshop. I had 2 cancellations needing to reschedule, so I’m extending the registrations until tomorrow, Thursday 1/15, as well as the discount of $50 off. If you have a friend that wants to join, message me for additional savings. If you took this workshop before and want to join for review, message me as well.
- Don’t forget that Sunday February 8th there will be a Reiki Level 3 Master Teacher Workshop. Depending on new students for this workshop, this will determine past students coming as a review opportunity. If you still want to join this workshop and receive the $75 savings, you can do so by registering by end of today, Wednesday 1/14. Contact me if you need help with payments.
- Sacred Tattoo Designs: if you’re interested in co-creating a special tattoo design this year, reflective of and empowering to your soul, I’d be honored to work with you on that. I’m currently booked until early March and can only take 2 more clients for March and then we’ll be looking at booking for April. There is a waiting list and I create in order of commissioned projects. Spots are held with a deposit. If you’d like to learn more about the process and how to book your spot for March, please visit: Spiritual Skin
- If you’re interested in a special Crystal Elixir, message me. I have a potent and magickal batch I made Winter Solstice and have enough to share with a few people. I can also make custom elixirs. These are $22 each. For more info on Crystal Elixirs and this one’s energy please visit: Creating Alchemy with Crystal Elixirs of Liquid Light
Who else feels called to join our beautiful group in honor of this powerful time period of the New Moon and Total Solar Eclipse all culminating on the same day of the Equinox?
This will be a sacred journey of the cosmic soul, deepening your connection to Earth and to your essence, as we come together for the collective good.
Registration confirmations need to be in by February 9th.
This is an expansive journey you won’t forget and that will help shift things both personally and globally.
FREE Quartz Crystals to all who register, to be worked with on our journey and taken home, infused with the energy.
All details and booking found here: Sacred Journey to Peru
2. Registrations for the upcoming Crystal Magick & the Journey Within ~ A Creative Exploration for Personal Alchemy Workshop on Sunday 1/18 need to be confirmed by the 14th, this coming Wednesday, at the latest.
There is no longer the option of the Friday, January 23rd workshop. This workshop will only be held on Sunday, 1/18.
I’m not sure when there’ll be another or where that will be. I’m encouraging locals to take advantage of the time I’m here to get in any workshops they’ve been interested in, as I simply don’t know how long I’ll be here in Orange County. Taking it a day at a time.
Manual, crystal and crystal pendulum included with registration, which you’ll get to choose during the workshop.
If you have a friend who wants to join, message me for extra discounts.
The March date is no longer an option for the Reiki Level 3 Master Teacher Workshop, due to scheduling conflicts.
So only the February 8th date is available at this time.
If you’re a new Reiki Level 3 student, please let me know as soon as you can if you’ll be joining, as this will determine things for any past students that may want to join due to limited space.
And a reminder note:
If you haven’t taken your Reiki Level 1 & 2 yet, but would like to join the February Level 3 Master Teacher Workshop, we can schedule a date before to provide your certification training preparation.
Please let me know as soon as you can, as I have very limited days available between now and then.
Info on both workshops found here: Crystals and Reiki
Remember also that I teach private workshops as well as group ones, which includes private group workshops if you have a friend or two that you’d like to go through your training with.
I teach a lot of these actually, but you wouldn’t hear about it, as I only post the group workshops, or workshops that someone has requested and is open to others joining.
This has been a specialty of mine because I have a flexible schedule to accommodate most any day and time and enjoy customizing workshops.
I’ve been scheduling a few of these this week and wanted to remind others that this is available.
You don’t have to wait for me to post a workshop in order to join. We can create one for you. Contact me if you have any requests and we can figure out something to align with both of us.
Here are the first workshops of the new year. There will be more, including some new ones as well, announced come 2015. As always, if you have a particular date in mind and would like to set up either a private or group workshop on a date of YOUR choice, please contact me to discuss details and to find a mutually aligned date between us that will work.
If you’re a past student interested in returning to review, please let me know, as given space you’re welcome to join.
If you’re interested in registering for any of these or have any questions, please contact me here: Contact Tania
1) Crystal Magick & the Journey Within: A Creative Exploration for Personal Alchemy – only 6 spaces
For details on what we’ll be covering, please visit: Crystal Magick (but see dates and pricing below)
Sunday, January 18th 9am – 6pm
Friday, January 23rd 9am – 6pm
If registered by 1/1/ 2015: $275 (save $50)
After 1/1/2015: $325
Reiki Level 3 Master Teacher Workshop – only 6 spaces (manual included)
Sunday, February 8th 9am – 5pm
If registered by 1/11/2015: $575 (save $75)
After 1/11/2015: $650
More group discounts available with 2 or more people
Reiki Level 3 Master Teacher Workshop – only 6 spaces (manual included)
Friday, March 6th 9am – 5pm
If registered by 2/2/2015: $575 (save $75)
After 2/2/2015: $650
More group discounts available with 2 or more people
The first person that registers for either of the Reiki Master Teacher Workshops will receive a Lapis Lazuli Reiki Stone set with Four Symbols on them to use in your practice.
It is looking like there may be more talks at Chapman University in Orange, California upcoming as well in 2015. So, if you see me post about this, are local, and interested in joining, please contact me when I post dates, as I can bring a few guests. These are free 1 hour talks.
I spoke there November 17th on an Introduction to Reiki and was invited to return again to speak on such things as Reiki, Crystal Healing, and other spiritual consciousness topics next semester.
Meeting hours are 5:30 – 6:30 pm on Mondays at the Fish Interfaith Center for the Chapman Health and Healing Club.
Reiki Level 3 Master Teacher Workshop to be Announced for likely July or August. I will keep you posted on that.
So if you were unable to make Friday’s workshop, perhaps Saturday will work out better for you.
Remember that past students are welcome to join for review and practice.
With Friday, June 6th freeing up, I am planning to host a free Reiki share evening instead, for any past students who would like to come for practice, fun, and connecting. This will be a potluck style gathering – vegan friendly dishes please – from 6:00 to 9:00pm.
I know many of you don’t have the opportunity to practice on others and so I’d like to provide you the space to do so, while we can also share experiences, support one another, explore questions, or simply “RECEIVE”, which is often not what we’re accustomed to doing. Or perhaps give, if you haven’t been in the position to do so.
Please RSVP by this Monday, June 2nd for either Friday’s Reiki share or Saturday’s Reiki 1 & 2 Workshop.
You can contact me at email@example.com with questions.
Looking forward to the fun and expansion!!