It’s always a joy to work with unique individuals from across the globe, in helping to bring forth “visions of the soul” through sacred art. I’m so honored to be able to connect on this intimate level and I take it to heart how important the work is that is being shared and channeled between us and the Divine.
This sacred tattoo design, I just completed last week, was a fun morphing process that felt very tied into shifts and energies related to the Total Lunar Eclipse and approaching Cardinal Cross that translated personally for my client and of course, for my own ability to tune in, in relation to that.
The design is one created to sit on my client’s right shoulder blade, balancing a tattoo already worn on her left shoulder blade. I created an overall shape that would compliment and balance what is already there and that was more Divine Feminine in essence to also balance, but that would still have a very strong quality that would harmonize with some Divine Male aspects.
I see this design inked with a very “light” hand to achieve an ethereal, soft, and magickal quality, but then the lines of the more precision areas around the Triquetra and Lotus to be defined.
I combined some symmetry and precision with a mix of organic balance and flow that emanates out from a very clear, grounded, centered core, into creative power and unlimited possibilities. This also speaks to both having crystallized focus and intentions, but also remaining opening to how natural harmony leads one to walk in its rhythm and grace – being “perfect in your imperfection”, as I always like to say.
Some of the essence qualities captured are:
- graceful use of focused direction
- courage to embody and walk in the truth of one’s authenticity, but in line with the highest good
- some Cosmic essence with the Eye Nebulae below (of Source/Universe/All That Is/God/Goddess) and small dots of stars gently dispersed throughout
- centering and wholeness
- the energy of the Trinity with the Triquetra (but also with the three eyes (owl’s and Nebulae) that balance and mirror the Triquetra) – also to help connect with the 3 minds and to support integration, balance, freedom
- freedom, as comes through with the wings of the angel at center and the feathery wing quality spreading gracefully above and below, but in a stylized etheric and creatively passionate quality
- guidance and strength, as comes through from the Archangels as well as comes through the Owl guide
- Divine beauty and coming into one’s fullness from all the experiences/layers one is made of (as depicted from the Lotus)
- empowerment (which emanates from this piece that is like dimension upon dimension, layered one over the other, but so strongly centered in the heart and clarity of vision
- vision from both the Owl eyes and the Eye Nebulae that bring an even wider expanse of vision connected to all that is – inner and outer vision
- the creatively stylized and inspired Owl animal spirit guide (whom is connected to Athena – prevalent for my client) – owls bring the gifts of ancient wisdom, intuition, magic, reveals the hidden realm, keen awareness within silence, is a gatekeeper, and signifies an old soul and mastery
- ascension energy in being a portal tool to continued expansion in all directions, depth of inner vision and knowledge, and continuous blossoming and protection along the journey
- a small hint of Kabbalistic energy where the Lotus and Angel are at center with the placement of the top of the Tree of Life
- bridging – there is a connection and integration embodied between Earth and Cosmos
It’s always wonderful to allow these sacred designs to speak to you, but there is definitely the quality of being aligned with Divine Will through personal and highest power in service to others from this centered place.
It feels to be a personal empowerment emblem or crest, so to speak, that is multi-dimensional and embodies both Earthly and otherworldly qualities.
My client is very connected to Moldavite and I was called to have my own Moldavite with me while creating and channeling the design, and on the day I was finalizing things and photographing it, an owl was hooting in the backyard, which I have never heard before here. This gave me chills, as if a resounding presence of support and celebration was all around in this creation.
It’s always an amazing journey to create these designs, as I just never know what may come through and yet that is the beauty and magick of it all….and of life.
If you would like to partner in co-creating your own sacred visionary piece of artwork or tattoo design to embody the empowerment you desire, you can contact me at email@example.com.
There is currently a waiting list. You can easily make your deposit at the link provided to embark on this journey in partnership with me.
For more information about the process and pricing please visit: What is a Tattoo Design Consultation
To enjoy a visual journey of some of the sacred tattoo designs I’ve had the honor and privilege of co-creating, please visit: Spiritual Skin for my YouTube video.
Some people have preferred to read my book, Spiritual Skin ~ Sacred Tattoos: More than Skin Deep, especially if they are new to sacred tattoo designs, before embarking on this journey.
If you are drawn to learn more about sacred tattoos you can order a copy of the book here: Spiritual Skin
It is also available in Kindle format here: Spiritual Skin
You can also order your personal copy here: Signed and Inscribed Copy of Spiritual Skin
Today I share the last three pieces that are now available for “Love Offer” donations of an amount of your choice that reflects the value you feel you receive. For more details about this special offering you can read this post: Name that Love Offer
Some have shared not knowing what to offer or feeling uncomfortable in creating an offer due to knowing the amount of time and creative artistry I have put into them, or the previous prices.
Again, there is no right or wrong amount.
I truly would enjoy seeing these pieces go to loving homes and I know that some can afford more than others to offer. That is OKAY. That is why I offered it this way, rather than set a price, so that it would make it easier for those who have wanted a piece of spiritual art to have the chance to do so. I really feel it to be an empowering process on both ends, and a beautiful exchange we can share.
If any pieces remain at the end, I will think on setting a special that may make it easier for people without any potentially weird feelings. 🙂 Thank you to all those who have given of their hearts so far. I’m so happy that these pieces have found loving homes!
Remember that I am gifting a special “Tree of Life” fine art print for FREE to accompany any purchase. Shipping cost is your responsibility.
If you missed Monday’s six pieces that were posted, you can view them here:Compassionate Animal Art. And yesterday’s four pieces are here: Collective Earth and Personal Consciousness Art. Don’t miss out on any favorites that call to you.
Rather than share which aren’t available, here is the list of the only pieces still available from the previous posts, plus today’s pieces:
- Reflections ~ One 12″ x 15″ print on fine art paper
- Discoveries ~ One 14 1/2″ x 22″ print on fine art paper
- Everyday Miracles ~ One 12″ x 12″ print on fine art paper
- Nestor ~ Three 6″ x 12″ print on fine art paper
- Embrace Change ~ One 22″ x 28″ Acrylic on Canvas Original and One 22″ x 28″ Giclee on Canvas
- Gaia ~ One 24″ x 24″ Oil on Canvas Original and One 24″ x 24″ Giclee on Canvas
To make an offer, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are today’s Love Offers and details on each. Title and info are listed before the corresponding image. Today’s three pieces each reflect their own unique visionary energy:
1. Phoenix Sunrise ~ One 20″ x 24″ Giclee on Canvas of Original Acrylic that sold (The symbols are Chinese for Happiness, Harmony and Compassion in this order)
2. Uniquely You, Divinely One ~ One 22″ x 28″ Acrylic on Canvas Original and One 22″ x 28″ Giclee on Canvas (just releasing the original on this, as I’d only sold giclees until now)
3. Colors of Venice ~ One 24″ x 30″ Giclee on Canvas of Original Oil that sold
I am extremely connected to the animal world and power animal guides and totems are prevalent in my spiritual and daily experience. That connection runs very deep, more than I can explain in words, and I feel that they channel through me so that I may share their messages to help integrate into the healing work I do. So it is no wonder that I carry many of them on my “Spiritual Skin” body canvas art of sacred tattoos and that they consistently show up in my paintings and in all aspects of my work. I see no separation between anything and that every thing has its own consciousness equal to our own and is interconnected. It is simply the channel of manifested expression each part of that consciousness chooses to express itself as, that conveys in visual difference, but the heart of their personal petal is from the same flower essence whole. When we understand this, a whole new and beautiful experience of life opens up – and the way we walk through life completely changes.
According to shamanic belief, everything is alive and carries with it a wisdom and power. Shamanism is found in all cultures of the Earth and is the world’s oldest healing tradition. This ancient, worldwide practice involves engaging with spirit helpers and the forces of the natural world to develop relationships, solve problems and perform healing. Shamans travel to the parallel worlds where time and space have no meaning and use the powers of those worlds, the subconscious and the realities of this world to cause change.
I created a painting, the one you see to your right (which you can see larger on my website: www.taniamarie.com) to honor the energy of what I’m sharing here and to provide a healing portal that can be utilized for embracing these energies. I combined the Incan Medicine Wheel, with Tarot, seeing its connection with the World Tarot Card symbolism and created a visionary interpretation of the two synergized.