As I move through my own journey and hear from others, I constantly notice themes and a big awareness around process. Process has always been inherent in everything, but there’s an increased awareness of process in everything and greater presence around every step. And through that moment-to-moment experience, clarity, commitment, courage, creativity, communication, and celebration are stand-outs.
I’ll break them down, as I see them.
- Clarity – there’s not only a greater need for crystallizing clarity of your intents, feelings, actions, and thoughts to create greater alignment, but there’s also an increased clarity, in general, being felt by many around their dreams and desires that is amplifying the manifestation of them and implementing a lot of life shifts in motion on every level. Veils are parting and awareness is increasing and with the intent to have greater clarity and willingness to truly see and feel, you will break down more barriers to yourself. With clarity comes focus and effective use of energy when you are able to identify what’s going on and what has been speaking to you from within. Now is a time to go within and trust what you receive so you can affirm clarity with actions you take.
- Commitment – there’s a greater need now than ever for unwavering commitment to the things that are most meaningful to you, which includes taking care of and nurturing your own needs as an example of your own life working. With commitment comes care – you realize how important and crucial some elemental things are to your well being and to producing what you want to share with the world, and you care enough to see that through. As we’ve all learned, until you value yourself and what you have to give, you will be left searching for empty value elsewhere. Now is the time to make a firm commitment to what is nudging at your heart. This helps others to do the same.
- Courage – it’s going to be scary, yes, and yet now more than ever there is greater support in seen and unseen ways to help you do what you feel clarity and commitment around. Courage of the heart is essential and it won’t erase fear, but it will accompany you through the journey with the right amount of encouragement to take you through the challenging stuff, step-by-step. If you REALLY want something and REALLY want to make changes, clarity around what that is, commitment to what ever it takes, and the courage to see it through are key. There’s no greater time than now to make leaps and grow exponentially. Courage will see you through the dark areas, as you navigate a new path. Everyone – even the people you admire and see as hugely successful – have harnessed courage to do what they’re doing. It gets easier, but without fears and uncertainties, we wouldn’t have opportunity to rise to the occasion. Remember, while others are leaders for you, you are a leader for others.
- Creativity – cultivating and channeling creativity is vital – I wrote a little about that in my last post Feeling the Potency of Creative Alchemy in Action. Creativity is your power to choose differently, imagine unlimited potentials, flow your life force freely, ignite your passion, and bring love and action together as manifestation. No matter what channel you bring creativity through, the importance is simply that you DO bring it through and this will continue creating new realities and new Earth experiences. You are naturally a creative being and when you are creativity in action, this will help you to trouble shoot any area of your life with curious imagination, as well as help you to bring forth your dreams and goals. Clarity of energy moving through you, commitment to that energy that wants through, courage to keep that fire fueled no matter what, and the willingness to engage your creativity that is throbbing to be expressed. Through creativity we can forge new ways and find new solutions. We can create humanity at its highest.
- Communication – there is heightened importance and need for communication and that includes the communication you have with yourself. Learning to make that a more present, gentle, tender, and open process will benefit you greatly and then help you to be the same with others. Communication is key for all types of relationships and the willing to be honest with yourself and others, while patient, and compassionate. Communication is essential to business endeavors, whether you work alone or co-create with others. You will have the need to enhance your communication skills with customers, clients, and co-workers, or people that you need to engage along the way that will be integral to your goals. There will also be importance in extending your reach of communication to include diversity of people, animals, plants, the Unseens, Nature and the Cosmos at large. This will help you to be in tune and aligned, so that things happen more seamlessly. As we evolve, communication is evolving and there are many forms whether through the written or verbal word, through art, music, your craft…communication goes beyond and into telepathy, which is felt through every interaction and increasing as we are shifting. Brushing up on your communication skills and bringing clarity, commitment, courage, and creativity to the process of how you share yourself is invaluable. The better you communicate to yourself and others, the more fine-tuned and aligned you are with your intents.
- Celebrate – a vital part of the process and journey is to remember to celebrate every step of the way. This includes the small and large accomplishments, the ways in which you have overcome hurdles, something new you’ve been able to do, and each part you move through, regardless if the ultimate outcome has happened or not. This is part of that core gratitude that really makes a difference and how you truly enjoy life to the fullest without punishing yourself along the way. There is always something to celebrate and that starts with you being here in this moment and choosing to be alive at such a creatively fertile time. As Dewitt Jones shares, “celebrate what’s right with the world.” Have clarity of your thoughts, intents, feelings, and desires, then devote yourself to commitment of what you want to manifest, have the courage to see your commitment through, channel your creativity because your piece of the thread in the tapestry is needed and contains your vitality and fuel for your dreams, communicate with yourself and others along the way to help motivate and remain clear and aligned, as well as to support transparency and vulnerability, and then celebrate every step of the way!
So how has this been applying to me currently? Well, mostly with my book’s process – basically my main and only focus at this time in my life, besides the balance of life in general and things I do with Dave, our shared business, and in my personal life.
I’ve definitely seen, after coming to closure with so much from this life’s “past” and every other “past” life and feeling harmony flow through increasingly, that my next spiral of evolution and growth stems around this book – regardless of outcome.
I’ve definitely had clarity with the story, my intent and dream vision with it, and knowing whole-heartedly it is what I desire deeply to bring forth.
I’ve definitely made a soul and heart commitment to it and have just taken that to the next level, with this third phase I’m in with it. The first phase was in writing the full story, the second was in editing and reworking it myself to the best ability I knew how, and the third now involves an outside professional I’ll be working with. More on that…I’ve committed to seeing it through step-by-step and not rushing any part of it and doing it no matter what, taking risks with it in terms of how I’ve written it, and am holding myself to see it through to the end.
I’ve definitely had to muster up my greatest courage with it – or at least my next level of courage, as I’ve moved through many other levels of courage in the face of fears I’ve had up until this point. That included my fear of speaking and having shyness, which led me to embrace teaching, fear of speaking up for myself and saying “no” and having boundaries, which led me to have healthy ones, fear of looking crazy and feeling insecure about who I really am and the magickal me, which led me to vulnerably put that all out there without apology and even create this blog where I share so much, helped me to be at my best with overall well-being, and to no longer be energetically drained, and fears of having no support or security in order to take leaps, which led me to jump into what has called me greatest in my heart to bring forth as my essence expression – or work as some might call it. And now my next level of courage is in phase three of my book where I am handing it over to a professional editor who will completely dissect it and tear it apart, leaving me very vulnerable and at the end, with another round of reworking to do. I had some good news take place yesterday in hearing back from the developmental editor of my choice, after sending her a letter of my intent to work with her and it looks like we’ll be co-partnering likely beginning the end of this week and will be sharing a working relationship for a while. This next phase is a huge process and to say I’m both excited and scared, is definitely accurate! But I am more excited and proud of myself than anything, which brought me to tears at end of last week before I sent her a letter, as I could feel the immensity of this step that was bigger than my book, and I could literally feel a huge leap taking place for my path and my vibrational frequency I have been operating at. And this commitment solidifies the realness of everything and aligns me even more with the vision I have, as I put belief, heart, and clarity of intent into action. There’s no turning back. I was so happy when she accepted working with me and although I’m still far from any outcome, I’m sinking my teeth into it all and sucking the marrow of life, as they say. There is still a very long road ahead, as I’m not rushing any part of it, but I’m excited to be pushed to my highest capabilities and to be challenged to dig deeper than ever to make this the best possible book I can channel it to be.
I’ve definitely been channeling creativity. I think it’s impossible for me not to be, as I would literally die if I wasn’t and when I stop, is when I won’t be here anymore. So onward-ho with creative flow! It’s definitely been my best friend on this writing adventure!
I’ve definitely been engaging greater clarity of communication when engaging myself and others and have put into action all of the things I’ve learned, more and more, so that truly communicating even at tough times, has become so much easier, and so much more present and aware. Communication is definitely coming through for this book, as I work with the written and telepathic word, for the co-partnership with my new editor, and in receiving communication from the Other Realms in channeling it.
And lastly, I’ve definitely been in celebration mode with every part of the process. In the past I’ve had a tough time with processes, because the visionary in me always saw things as whole and the end results, so to have to take things apart, piece-by-piece and go through the human journey, was tough. No longer so. Perhaps I’ve bridged timelines and experiencing it all at once now, or perhaps I’m just more present and grateful, and truly living what life is about and each piece as beautiful without expectation, attachment, and need for a result.
It’s all changed everything and the whole game for me. I know so many others that are also experiencing greater fluidity with it all, and I believe whole-heartedly that we all can.
And just for giggles and a heads-up, here’s two more C’s I’ve experienced and coming up.
Contacts – I’ve noticed an interesting influx of contacts in the last couple of weeks about a variety of things, that include inquiries about old services, invites to be on podcasts, synchronicities shared with people internationally, and even some odd inquiries on things I didn’t even know I had out there. All speaking to me to collective connection (some more C’s) and alignment both in knowing my boundaries and attracting reflections.
Crystals – Stay tuned either tomorrow or some time this week, as with a little opening in time on my hands and another big shift happening, a few crystal friends are ready to move on and I may have some custom and healing openings as offerings. More soon!
So, wow! I have to start off by saying how incredibly beautiful this gift sharing has been with everyone who was a part of the Summer Solstice Gratitude Giveaway. I not only enjoyed sharing Reiki blessings with all who joined, but also loved being able to send what I was guided to for each of the recipients as well. It seems that most of the gifts are arriving since yesterday (even overseas – incredible!) and the blast of beaming energy of love you are all sharing via your emails supports why I felt like a giddy little Faery up to good mischief in sprinkling surprises your way. To hear about the perfection these gifts have been for you and the joy, inspiration, and shifts they are igniting, is the icing on my cake I so love. 😉
There’s always so much to be grateful for and increasingly I’m experiencing life in a natural flow of honoring the opportunities that present themselves to give and receive in a multitude of ways that reflect unity in truly fulfilling expressions beyond limited ideas and attachment.
The unlimited ways mirror creativity and creativity is one of the most powerful energies available to us.
Creativity is love.
It is a magickal and powerful energy vital to exercise and cultivate as a channel of creation itself.
Summer is rolling along and I can just feel the creative energy blossoming in bursts of vibrancy everywhere – not only mirrored in Nature and Her incredible flowers, but also mirrored in the explosion of creative output people are expressing, sharing, cultivating, and nurturing to bring forth.
I can’t tell you how many people I know that have birthed, or are in process of birthing, so many new things in their life whether a new product, a book, paintings, a new job, a new home, a new relationship including one with themselves, a new animal companion, a new idea, a major life leap…and having the courage to bring it all through, realizing the value in that and the value of who they are and what they have to offer. People are actively working that creative alchemy and anchoring in the manifestation of dreams they’ve long had or newly discovered as their truth.
Even just in the category of books alone, something I am also creatively engaged in, I know of SO many people writing books right now and how wonderful is that?! People giving value to their voice and are ready to express what is inside of them. And that, in and of itself, is beautiful and huge!
Everyone has something of value to contribute and will touch lives relative to their energy and message that aligns with others drawn to and needing just that very thing.
I was just sharing about this with a dear friend today, as I learned she, too, was bringing forth her message in a book. I personally know of a couple dozen of people either writing their first book or working on another.
I’m wow’d by this shift where once only a small group of people would be called to even venture into this way of creating and now we have a tapestry of colorful messages and stories popping up like a Cosmic grid of stars and so many ways to make this a reality where doors would otherwise have been closed – thus mirroring our expansion and letting go of rules and limitations that would otherwise have been daunting to the creative impulses you have.
I love that things are shifting to support everyone with opportunity – yet we must each rise to that challenge, as opportunity doesn’t just hand itself over.
You must reach out your hand, take the steps, or even leap into the air believing in your wings to carry you on. You must challenge yourself to open your petals when you otherwise would rather keep them tight in a bud.
When the Sun shines upon you, let the warmth of those rays do their magick, rather than fight them. Open your arms to vitality – to creativity – to YOU….to the MAGICK OF YOU.
And this creative energy isn’t just limited to “artists,” but is available to anyone who desires to push the envelope of their personal expressiveness in life.
Exercising your imagination is invaluable.
It’s an exciting time for alchemizing your very existence. You are an infinitely creative being here to evoke the remembrance of what lies in your heart.
Your creative energy is an expression of the boundless love of All That Is and it is essential in creating new realities of experience. Cultivating the imagination, dreaming, believing, surrendering to and supporting vulnerable and passionate expression, utilizing creative visualization… is all vital to manifestation.
The creative and healing arts are rapidly taking more of an essential role, as they once did, in leading the way to a new experience of life.
Creativity supports what feels most natural in this life and beyond. It IS your essence.
There are always cycles to life and the circle is cycling back in a new way, as we are remembering, reevaluating, and understanding that balance is essential and cultivating natural creative expression is healthy to the state of collective humanity.
All forms of art have the ability to enhance life in amazing ways, not to mention, help you to get more in touch with Source. It is an invaluable expression that through support and cultivation, can help you to connect more with your natural essence as a creative, loving being of individually beautiful expression within the collective diversity.
The more you support these creative impulses, the more you allow yourself to explore things outside the box, to start creating and manifesting what you desire, to experience more magick and synchronicity in your life, to create the greatest works of art you have yet to create, and to find greater sense of peace and inner joy.
Creative energy is the source of creation. If you don’t exercise it, you close the door on the endless possibilities you, as a limitless and powerful being, have the ability to tap into.
Creativity is the power of love expressing itself.
The more you support this expression in yourself and in others, the more beautiful life will be.
I’m grateful for creativity and the power of my creative heart to express itself in any way it feels called to channel what is within.
Right now that has been through the channeling of my new book that is about to hit phase three, but it also has been through the cultivating of our home, garden, and life, nurturing a sanctuary and magickal space for us and our soul family in furry bodies that supports our essence and helps to impart an outflow of the highest through that, implementing and embodying ways to support greater remembrance of wholeness collectively, creating yummies in the kitchen, and finding ways to bring little bits of creative gratitude through to others.
Today was definitely filled with people and experiences to be grateful for and I found myself a few times in joyous tears that rose up through me like a well of love exploding. I realized through some events that I’d hit another huge leap along my creative journey that suddenly snuck up on me while I have been engaged in the courage of each step, and was amazed to see where they were taking me. It doesn’t matter what the outcomes might be. It only matters that I celebrate each step and live in the awe of the now. I’m grateful to myself for supporting the vision I have and seeing it through.
I then saw 2:26 on the clock – my birthday – and realized I was in fact rebirthing again.
We all are, in every creative moment, because choice renews everything.
I’ll leave you with this photo.
It’s of a tiny succulent clipping I saved. When I recently found a few larger succulents at the local store here that I was looking for, I also found two clippings of different succulent plants that seemed to have fallen off or were broken off of other succulent plants. Those plants were no longer around, but these two little clippings were sitting on the shelf next to the potted succulents. I picked them both up and took them home with the potted ones. I immediately put them in the soil of two of the pots next to the other succulents, in hope that they would grow and weren’t gone already.
They’ve been sitting on my desk for the last week and suddenly this morning I noticed that the tiniest one had a bud, which slowly opened over the course of today.
As you can see, it produced this lovely red blossom of creative vitality and courage from a tiny piece of succulent, no more than an inch or less. I actually see another bud right next to it that I imagine will be opening in the next day or so as well.
And they spoke to me of nurturing and cultivating the tiniest of seed dreams and visions we have, taking those steps even when they seem impossible or others tell you it’s improbable. Not giving up and having the courage to open your petals to the Sun’s rays and to your essence that beckons creative expression.
Like the tomato plant I saved, that no one wanted, these two succulents are coming alive against all odds because someone saw the potential in them and fed that potential with love.
It is 5:55 right now as I close with this.
Never let anyone throw their shadow upon you. Cast the light of your creative power upon every hidden corner of your heart and watch the seeds within blossom. It doesn’t matter how long something takes…it only matters that you immerse each step with your beautiful essence.