Most Influential Blogger Award
The first feeling that ran through me when Cnawan Fahey of http://etherealnature.com/ contacted me to share that he had nominated me for a “Most Influential Blogger Award” was surprise-with-a-smile-in-my-heart.
I was so moved to be acknowledged by such a mystical soul who explores the layers and artistically weaves a connection through the natural and visionary worlds. We have only recently connected and yet I’ve enjoyed his insightful and reflective posts very much.
Like I think many bloggers do, I share from my heart the things that inspire me, along with perspectives and experiences that perhaps might inspire, or at the least, create cause to reflect. It is a labor of love I devote daily to and so to be recognized as such is a humbling honor for which I am grateful.
My then immediate response to Cnawan after the feeling that first arose, besides a really touched “thank you” was, “I had no idea there was such a thing! lol”
While I consistently blog, I am likely not as “up” on things in the blog world as others are, not to mention have limited time to explore, so this was indeed a welcome surprise.
Thank you Cnawan dearly for this recognition. Coming from you, it means that much more.
And what is an extra added fun goody from this is that my Faery/soul sister, Laura Bruno, also received recognition and nomination from Cnawan. There’s a magickal little triad of energy between us, as it was through Laura’s blog that I first connected to Cnawan and then he and I connected, and now it’s this fun energy that I feel present from, and in, a realm beyond this realm. 🙂
And with that I guess the fun continues, as what comes along with accepting this very sweet honor is, as Laura put it, “some kooky instructions“. One of which includes my having to share a current favorite song and the other which includes nominating my own list of 10 deserving bloggers.
But before I share all of that I, with soul sister synchronicity comes some shared feelings, so I have will also have to reiterate two other things that Laura shared.
One of which is the very cool thing that Cnawan shared in his blog where he nominated us, which was this:
“5. http://laurabruno.wordpress.com Laura’s blog is a wonderful blend of all things spiritual. One is always uplifted by spending some time reading her posts.”
“6. https://taniamarieartist.wordpress.com Tania is another wonderful spiritual blogger who posts lots of great info, and, as it turns out, is a good friend of Laura’s. Amidst all of us blogging from far-flung corners of who knows where, it’s just kinda cool knowing that these two gifted women are friends in the world outside of the blogosphere.”
The second thing is that my own 10 nominations will most definitely need to include both Laura and Cnawan too, just as she felt resonance in including both Cnawan and myself. Since the rules don’t share anything about needing to list different ones (from what I can see), they just have to be on there for me as well.
Unfortunately, with limited time as mentioned, I don’t get to peruse blogs and the world wide web in general, as much as many others may, so I KNOW I’m not exposed to the ton of other amazing bloggers and info out there that I could be. And so many times I see something amazing, but I forget to make note of it and so it simply passes through my experience, not without leaving me touched for the better. So, know that I acknowledge you all, including anyone not mentioned here that I may interact with. I never liked these kinds of things where we have to limit to a certain number, as we live in a limitless Universe.
That said, I also believe what comes across my experience is what is “meant to” and is “perfect”.
And these 10 on my list are nothing short than amazing in their own unique ways. I’m grateful and the better for their contributions from the heart.
So, in no particular order, here are my 10 nominations including both Laura and Cnawan:
1. http://laurabruno.wordpress.com/ -You’ve seen me repost many a blog from Laura Bruno because she is speaking her truth, helping to lift the veils, and providing insightful perspectives that take you deep and make you think – not to mention is providing a lot of nature, creativity, fun, and faery energy to each day (all things that I love).
2. http://etherealnature.com/ – And Cnawan Fahey, as shared, is a dear mystic whom I can feel his heart on his sleeve and his creative energy exuding from all that he shares so deep and beautifully, even through his photo – another creative visionary seeding a return to natural harmony, as he too, helps us to explore the layers.
3. http://annabelruffell.wordpress.com/ – Annabel Ruffell is the founder of Journey for Earth, as well as an artist and compassionate blogger. The depth of her heart and compassion is felt in everything she touches. She shares informative articles and links on topics relating to animals, the environment, humanity, health and food, being vegan, as well as inspiring interviews with people that are making a difference and passionately living their life journey with commitment to making a positive impact on our planet. I love her interviews especially, as they provide an insight into how other visionaries out there have moved through challenges and have been able to create the life they dreamed.
4. http://mommymystic.wordpress.com/ – Lisa Erickson has a really beautiful, wonderful, and insightful blog that focuses on the Sacred and Divine Feminine. Her blog also just has a plethora of information to support a spiritual journey and uncovering the mystic within us each. Really great blog and Lisa is very knowledgeable and thorough in all that she shares.
5. http://siannaphey.wordpress.com/ – Siannaphey/Njari Johnson is such an amazingly loving, magickal, and courageous soul. Her blog just speaks clear, loving energy and she shares such wonderful and supportive information for the healer within us all.
6. http://meatonomics.com/ – Dave Simon is an author, lawyer and compassionate advocate for sustainable consumption. His articles are thorough, well-researched, and eye-opening shockers that reveal what is really behind the food you eat, how food choices are being manipulated and controlled, and how you can make conscious choices that will not only enhance your life, but the life of everyone, the animals, and the planet at large.
7. http://honkifyourevegan.com/ – I love Celeste DiMilla’s blog. She’s a down-to-earth, quirky, straight-forward, and compassionate gal. I’ve actually met Celeste in person, as well, as she lives not far from where I do and we share a vegan lifestyle that sees us at mutual events some times. Her blog is really insightful and supportive to anyone considering going vegan, wants to know more about what being vegan is, would like to learn about this compassionate lifestyle, and who loves to learn new recipes. Plus, you can do this all while enjoying some of Celeste’s personal journey with everything. Whether you are vegan or not you will, like myself, LOVE the recipes she posts, as they are capital Y-U-M-M-Y. I have found a ton of great stuff from her blog that have been huge hits in my life with the people I love.
8. http://wytchymystique.com/ – I only just found Amythyst Raine-Hatayama, but she had me at “Magickal Connections” and her “wytchymystique” web address. This is a woman who has a love for many shared passions and in perusing her posts I’ve been enjoying her mystical musings greatly. For anyone who loves the esoteric, Pagan ritual, Crystal, Herb, and Elemental Magick, Earth Mother/Goddess energy and loves to learn about the Tarot and then some, you can explore your inner “witch” with Amythyst in her Magickal realm. Looking forward to reading more from her.
9. http://virgomagic.com/ – (another shared choice I have with Laura) I’ve so enjoyed Emily’s posts since Laura pointed me her way. Her blog is visually visionary, set on a backdrop of the Pleiades, which perfectly suits her insights to the stars she offers through her succinct and on-point astrological reflections. She has a way with words and clarity for easy understanding, while being taken on an artistic journey simultaneously.
10. http://serenereflection.wordpress.com/ – Sangeeta Bhagwat is poetic and insightful with her posts that speak to the breadth of personal experience and knowledge she has attained from her journey. Very supportive and insightful shares that resonate for me.
I am grateful to each of you for your dedication of heart to the passions that move and guide you daily. Your willingness to voice yourselves, your truth, and actively create from the uniqueness within each of you truly is an inspiration and gift. If you choose to accept my nomination the rules that have been passed through to each of us can be found below.
But first, as part of my last honoring of the rules, I will post my song. They share it should be a “current favorite song”. For me, as you may all know, I love music and am moved by the moment. So that can be a tough one to choose a favorite. However, I will say that this particular song I have been playing daily (it’s been with me for several years) and it seems to embody the “now” of my experience in the most all-encompassing and resonating ways. It is a dear favorite of mine and has a special connection to my beloved Nestor as well. I have posted it once before, but here it is again. My song is one without words, as for me it is the essence within the music that moves me to my own vision and experience that I cherish most. And this is one that takes me deep within the nature of me, which connects to the heart of Earth and Beyond.
The rules I received and pass down are as follows:
1. Display the Award on your Blog
2. Announce your win with a blog post, thanking the blogger who awarded you. This award may NOT be included together with a “basket” or a “lump” of any other awards. It is special.
3. Present 10 deserving Bloggers with the Award.
4. Link your awardees in the post and let them know with a comment.
5. Include an embedded video of your current favorite song (You Tube has everything). Just copy & paste into your WordPress Editor. If a video is not possible, please embed a Sound CloudTrac.